The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
naja naja

What coutries are RC's legal in?

If one wanted to be able to legally purchase, own and use the RC's that are avail on the internet while still enjoying a nice holiday (ie, not sum 3rd world povo country) what are sum countries that people could recommend?

I'm thinking along the lines of 2-C's, Br-Drfly- 4-Aco's, etc

Edited by naja naja

Pretty sure only 3rd world countries would give you access to them Naja..I mean i think... India and I'm not sure but possibly China...and I think there are maybe 1 or 2 European countries also..Bulgaria and I think Russia..

good luck...they are highly desirable and can recommend the E variety most definitely.... :drool2:

Edit... these countries Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Slovak Rep. ...also may not have analog laws..please don't quote me on this as its extremely difficult to actually track down laws for each country via the Web...Torsten is the one who could probably help best with this but he isn't around lately...boo hiss

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Okay I finally found something worth posting and I believe it most helpful to the question you are asking..

check out this link and dig around each countries laws and note down the dates and try to find any more recnt info if you can..just a quick look found that some RC's are still legal in places like Bulgaria.

also the European Drug Law Database: ELDD Interactive link at the bottom of the page gives a better look at what chemicals are scheduled and which are not..for Example in Malta 2CB is scheduled but the other RC's don't appear in that list.

hope this helps.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Canada

http://eldd.emcdda.europa.eu/html.cfm/index5733EN.html within this link is some nice information in Excell format..its a bit fidily but its all there..only problem is it only covers Europe..I'm still tracking down non European countries.

C_T where is your info stating that Canada allows the use and sale of RC's...you simply can't post the word " Canada" and expect people to believe you..its dangerous to post such information without real world Drug law/ Controlled substances docs... and they have to be the latest and updated.

H.

Its sometimes very hard to understand the drug laws of your own country completely! And Its almost impossible to learn all the RC laws just from reading on the internet! Especially in countries with other languages! Be very Careful Naja! Some countries show absolutely no tolerance when it comes to drugs! bye Eg

I found this site to be particularly useful..particularly when looking at precursors and travelers lists etc.

Whew...what a long ass search this has been...but the question you ask Naja is one of importance as have wanted to know the answer myself....sooo if you look at this link you might find the answers..but like EG says the laws can't always be fully understood or as clear as they may seem on these sites...its not an easy assignment to complete with any confidence that's for sure.... :huh:

also found http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ce/2ce_law.shtml and it says that 2CE is not scheduled in the US...now thats very interesting..but this is from 2004 so I cannot confirm if anything has changed..in my opinion 2CE is the king of of these chems...its interesting when you really start digging around and find out what is legal and what isn't.

This whole afternoon I have searched and searched for this info as it is a classic example of harm minimization and self protection...imagine not being able to look this info up and landing in a country and find yourself in jail because you couldn't find the relevant drug laws cause they where all filtered by web filtering...scary stuff.

EDIT...further reading suggests that Canada does not have analog laws..it has controlled precursors though...Some RC's are still available in that part of the world....although 2CB is Schedule III. Listed as 4--bromo--2,5--dimethoxybenzeneethanamine.

Damn I was going to move to there in 2002 as well... :(

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

There´s a german book called DROGEN IN REISELÄNDERN! Its about the topic but i dont have it! And its probably out of Date! bye Eg

sorry, but this is one topic I am not going to give any positive advice on.

Laws can change very quickly and even if they don't, we already have enough problems getting all australian drug laws straight, imagine what a mess it would be if you can't even read the language.

I hear china was mentioned, but there is actually a law in china that prohibits all substances with hallucinogenic or narcotic effects, without naming any names or setting any limits. This law does not appear to be enforced, but it doesn't seem wise to go and test it.

The idea of rotting away in a bulgarian or quatar prison also does not do much for my trip.

I think the safest is probably to go to a country that does not punish small possession. Look into spain, portugal, holland, brazil.

Sweden also has no analogues law, but has many many substances listed.

Whatever you do, do not rely on anyone else's interpretation of the law. I've even had australian lawyers fuck up our state laws. Bottom line is that VERY VERY rarely when I hear legal discussions does the person actually have it right. Just think of all the advice that has been posted on various forums about what is legal, where I have had to correct people. And even with the detail that I know, I would not give any advice on what is legal for any state other than NSW, because it is simply impossible to stay current with that many jurisdictions.

Another option is to write to the health department of your country of choice and ask them for specific legal information on certain substances. Then use their reply as your insurance policy.

From what I've been told by friends that have passed through Amsterdam it's quite easy to obtain RC's from the red light district or even possibly the taxi driver that picks you up from the airport, the latter being the best option as it's home delivery for both you and the substance :wink:

id recommend somewhere that has decriminalized personal amounts (i.e Portugal). And somewhere with reliable and safe post (such as much of europe).

The postal system from my understanding is quite unregulated in Scandinavia and other parts of Europe, so id flag down somewhere cozy and relatively cheap (uhemm did i mention portugal) and order a personal amount from reliable supplier.

b.t.w, if u get to that place check out M D V P (only twice tho, in one sitting, and then forget it even exists!)

Edited by _e_

From what i've heard of mdpv it is like substance D from a scanner darkly. From talking to someone that has tried it he said it was instantly addictive, it apparently has a high like smoking a half gram rock of crack X1000 and then the comedown is horrific (like crack) and lasts a long time. Whist coming down the user constantly craves the drug to escape the comedown, entering the happy spiral of addcition very quickly.

The guy that tried it told me that it wsa the worst thing he had ever done to himself as even after a month or two of use it took him a loooong time to find pleasure in anything else. He told me about an ice addict friend of his who took up smoking mdpv for a few months, the guy hasn't done ice since his source ran out as it is like decaf green tea in comparison to mdpv. In fact his friend hasn;t done anything since his source ran out, people come over to feed him as he can't get out of bed.

This mdpv stuff is not something to be taken lightly and should not be advocated in any way. From the stories i have heard about mdpv its sounds like the PRECIOUSSSS....

sounds liek whomever it was dosed to high or frequently.. u only need like two or three 7mg bumps over 10-15 hrs and thats it.. uve had ur experience.

ppl with less self control have told me of its insatiable addictive qualities and also the massive up and down when used in higher/more frequent amounts.

personally it scared the shit out of me in regards to what could/would happen if it was made freely avaialble, but i found the experience as a whole quite therapeutic (although given my understanding of its neurotoxicology its not something i would repeat).

i also read somewhere that it has been used in small/therapeutic doses to treat amphetamine abuse. i definatly experienced what i would describe as a flushing of my brain and a general sense of clarity and well being the day after and also a generally lower anxiety level/skittishness then normal.... it did feel like i was revisiting the md/amphet honeymoon for some periods of the experience.

I also felt a decrease in drug seeking behaviour/thought process as intellectually i knew in order for it to work therapeuticually i would need two weeks roughly for things to settle/balance out.

i think its a nother example of something when used right can be highly beneficial but also is potentially incredibally dangerous.

please note i took therapeutic dosage not regularly nor large enough to be strongly inhebriated byt he substance (as thatw as not my desire in its exploration/utilisation)

Interesting....has MDVP ever been seen on these fair shores...?

sounds like something that I would abuse unfortunately.

Yep I know people who've seen it here recently .