The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
misteek

Cannabis seed in shop

while on my travels in japan i came across a crazy-arse shop filled with monkey heads, snakes, turtles you name it they had it. anyway as soon as i saw the monkey heads i was about to walk out but i saw some packages of seed behind a glass cabnet and decided to have a looky. didn`t really see much until i came across a large bag of cannabis seed. it was in the same commercial packaging as all the other seed, same brand, same printing ect. no idea about moolah as there was no prices on anything (except for some snakes) and i wasn`t going to ask as would`ve looked quite suss, a foreigner asking about the prices of cannabis seed :lol:. but thats not even the crazy part, i was trying to get a nice look at it and saw that it had the molecular structure and `cannibonal` written underneath (in english aswell :o). it was defiantly cannabis seed. anyway just wondering about the legalities of this?? i have NO intention of buying seed nor do i intend on going back there as it was a fucking creepy store to begin with and besides that i have no clue where it was anyway. but i`m really curious about this one as i thought it would`ve def. been illeagal. cheers guys, :)

regards,

misteek.

Pretty please buy them for me & post them to Oz :)

Heheheh Canabis seed...look a bit harder there and you might find some RC's...apparently those Japanese folks like them very much. Canada is the place to buy your seeds...Northern lights and Hindu Kush..fuckin slammin potent strains...well packaged and arrive safely too, my mate used to buy them all the time and couldn't believe that they got to him so easily. think harder and perhaps the penny might drop...

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

I saw a recent article saying the police were aware of cannabis seed being sold in Japanese headshops and were cracking down on it.

I lived there for 3 years while shrooms were once legal. There was a loop hole in the law which is closing up fast. The eatible seeds are available in the spice section, and there are some shops that sell the others. You just have to agree not to grow them and only eat them;)

I lived there for 3 years while shrooms were once legal. There was a loop hole in the law which is closing up fast. The eatible seeds are available in the spice section, and there are some shops that sell the others. You just have to agree not to grow them and only eat them;)

LMAO....are you supposed to sign a contract agreement or is it just a gentlemans agreement... :lol:

H.

i read that they can import 'treated' seed the problem being they can't tell which ones have been treated. :lol:

the rc's over there are really expensive also they come in unnamed essential oil bottles. with kawaai names like fluffy!

the equivalent of mdma is 137$ for two doses 8000 yen.

I overheard a discussion at a pub where one person purchased some seeds years ago. It was back in about 2002 just before the world cup. They had to sign A name....possibly theirs. :o

Like I said, things have changed. I understand it to be illegal now.

Japan is just like any other country, in that there are young and old looking for an outlet, a dance, a time to reflect, or what ever the reason is why people experiment. It may seem that the country is all neat and law abiding, but there are definitely individuals that enjoy nature's gifts!

I have to say that some of the best experiences I have had (so far in my life) were in Japan. On the mountain with the sun coming up between the mountains with my friends. :P Ohh, what fun

One can stll buy frenzied hemp and birdseed.

Without actually growing the stuff i'm guessing a person would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

I have seed a decade old,you think it viable?

LOL spacemonk the ammount of times i heard that damn word - everything is either kawaai (cute) or kowaii (scary) and it took me to my second last day to work it out :lol: yeh that shit exchange rate. i didnt see anything like that but then again i wasnt looking in a headshop - well actually i guess it would be considered a 'headshop" with all them monkey heads :o

:P

yeh educate it's an awesome place would've been heaps of fun living there for a few years