The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
notguilty

I use to sell drugs for a living

okay I will try and be mature and get along...........

Edited by entheofarm

Can't we all just get along?

"you fucking pussy editing bitch"

Quote - entheofarm: "DELETE: TROLLING".. Sep 19 2008, 08:01 AM

Coming from someone who edited something that initially said "edit 4" to "hic-up" Yesterday at 08:48 PM, that's a little hypocritical.

I can't be bothered putting up with your shit, it takes up too much of my time and your just not worth it.

"Bapho I started another thread because your a trolling little bitch"

IMO you started another thread in order to have another whinge because like I said you are a drama queen. I think you also like to play on peoples love of whinging about alcohol laws and are trying to win friends and be accepted into this community.

You know that porkies like the ones you are telling about marijuana have been dealt with in another thread and you are trying to spread them here now hoping this shit will fly here this time, if it doesn't work you will start another one and it will keep going on for ever so I'm just happy to let you talk shit, someone will pull you up on it soon anyway.

"if you don't like it fuck off back to the thread you feel you can dictate and dominate even though your comments have nothing to do with the context of the thread."

Stop lying! That thread was initially about opiate laws until you turned it into "look at me, I'm a political activist, I got caught with 1/2 a gram of weed, feel sorry for me and accept me into your clique". The thread can be found HERE for anyone who's interested.

Dictate and dominate? I simply asked you to put forth some kind of opinion rather than just posting meaningless shit like corny poems and the like which even lead Mind Expansion to ask "Mind if I ask how that is meant to be applied to the topic at hand?" (thankfully you edited it heavily when you realised that other people thought it was rubbish).

"I think we should let junkies shoot up as much as they want, I wouldn't have to put up with fuckwits like you then"

Yes you would, cause I'm not a junky! :)

EDIT: "for fucksake get over yourself"

I think it's safe to assume that there are people here who have been up on serious drug charges and perhaps even been to prison due to our drug laws. So for them to see you start a thread about your 1/2 a gram of weed charge and make a big song and dance about it, while withholding certain information like it's days of our fucking lives or something, keeping us waiting for the next installment could be frustrating for some people.

Then when you go and spread the same shit in another thread and there are inconsitencies in what you're saying that you refuse to address and feel the need to write to our Prime Minister about it, this could also frustrate some people.

Good luck with your courtcase, what is happening to you sucks but put yourself in someone elses shoes and it all might make a little more sense.

Sorry for giving you such a hard time, maybe it's something that I need to deal with.

Edited by baphomet

i liked the thread.. the first bit anyway, it was me that bended it away into a prohibition thing, i think i must have subconsciously avoided the other thread, and never read it.

All these issues are linked, but the OP alone is a thought-provoking writeup that doesn't really have anything to do with prohibition.

Can't we all just get along?

Sure we can, no need to throw this one in the sin bin, just pin it so that you can all get your bitching about alcohol laws out in one thread.

Edited by baphomet

I think i'd vote for a world without Heroin if there was such a place.

it's an interesting idea.

i think i'd say not.

i'm thinking about all the literature & music that has been inspired by opium/heroin.

that meme/way ov looking at life that comes with the bliss out.

now saying heroin is the worst drug, but without it somthing else would be the most harming drug, for instance perhaps MDMA, then it would the victimised. You need the good and the bad, what you need is proper education. strychnine is a laxitive, and supposedly quite a good one but most people would be familiar with its nasty side and so would choose somthing else over it.

also without amphetamine all sorts of bands from The Who, to The Ramones to The Clash while they may still have formed & performed, they would never have had that raw energy that really moved us.

Now you're just a drama queen with sand in her vagina.

mwaa harr harrr. im gonna use that!

i think u 2 need to join mu's frilly knicker club.

...and LSD (The Doors, The Beatles, hell, most of whatever came from the 60s), and MDMA (80's and virtually all dance from then on), and cannabis (where would we be without gansta rap or reggae? [edit] I forgot about jazz, too). The list undoubtedly continues, and we haven't even touched on psychedelically-inspired thought and literature (see Huxley, and even Nobel Prize winner Kerry Mullis and his discovery of polymerase chain reaction).

I might even go so far as to conclude that drugs are responsible for forming part of our identity. Let's ban them.

[edit] Hi, Sandy.

Edited by JDanger

i think u 2 need to join mu's frilly knicker club.

Nah i dont think they allow sandy vaginas under the frills, Tepa ruined it all with his big hairy sandy foul smelling vagina if you remember.

I'll concede a point on the 'less harmful' drugs have contributed a lot to art and culture. I don't think they wouldn't have been the same without drugs though. Was Michaelangelo drunk/stoned/tripping when he painted the Sistene Chappel? Was Andy Warhol high when he created Brillo Boxes? I actually think the Beatles' music was better before they started taking drugs. Drugs didn't make the Beatles, talent made the beatles. Was Kurt Cobain better for heroin or did it utterly ruin and kill his talent?

I think there's 'an argument' that the 'less harmful' drugs have brought many benefits, whether they outweigh the costs is debatable. But just sticking to heroin, has it really brought any benefits whatsoever? (again ignoring opiates and pain relief - heroin is not prescribed for pain relief). Wouldn't the world be better off without heroin? Even if you have a few examples of art and culture inspired by heroin, the costs far outweigh the benefits.

P.S. I agree about it being demonised and that essentially something else would replace it as the 'social evil', but powerfully physically addictive drugs are kind of in a league of their own that makes them different from other drugs, and sure most of the people addicted to H might become addicted to alcohol or pills or whatever, but i think this would be a better outcome.

heroin is not prescribed for pain relief

Actually it is, sorry man. (diamorphine)

When it's time to go I would like to be dosed up on heroin but this is something to be taken for chronic pain not for recreation. It should be left for doctors to prescribe, not for idiots to use for entertainment.

I completely empathise with what you are saying, I could put up with a few less heroin related songs if it meant that we would not have to put up with the effects of heroin abuse.

"where would we be without gansta rap"

The world would be a MUCH better place without 'gangsta rap'!!

For overwhelming physical pain man, not for boredom or curiosity :wink:

Edited by baphomet

Actually it is, sorry man. (diamorphine)

Wow i didn't know that.. i guess it makes sense in extreme pain situations. Aldous Huxley LSD styles.

Bapho, you sure about that?

I'm almost certain it's the case in the UK, but AFAIK docs here are actually pissed that they can't do it because it is so much better than morphine. At any rates, I'll ask someone who knows and get back here.

Peace