The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Genesis

Wipe the fuck out

Hey, a friend of mine once told me that "wipe out" the TV show, on channel "WIN" Right now, is fucking hilarious whilst stoned.

Just thought every one should know... :D

Have a good night

Gen

Your a classic!! tell your mate to have a good night on the nugetts man.

Wipe out..meh. Takeshi's castle is where it's at!!!

Word on the street is, boobah, pokemon and sbs vietnamese news FTW ;-D

peace

sbs vietnamese news FTW ;-D

Hahaha, Gold!

Probably the most entertaining thing on TV late at night/Early morning. :wink:

Stink

ahaha pokemon - fuck thats gold. the old scooby doo eps on one of those cartoon channels (dunno which one lol) on pay tv are awesome when they're on. could spend a whole night watching them.

I watched a spongebob marathon till' 6 in the morning only a few weeks ago. am i the only one that still watches spongebob? :huh:

Edited by misteek

I watched a spongebob marathon till' 6 in the morning only a few weeks ago. am i the only one that still watches spongebob? :huh:

Hell no! That show, along with Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's modern life are awesome! Great to watch even when sober

cheers

wipeout? heh really... never actually watched it aye i remember seen and advertisement for it before it came on and thought it was the most ridiculous concept for a show maybe ill give it a go next time

but Takeshi's castle now that is an entertaining show ha good stuff that

Wipe out is gold, yet another japanese game show appropriated by the west? The Japanese are very brutal to their contestants it seems! I love it! I've been hearing lots about Takeshi's castle. need to check that out too.

word up on Rocko's Modern Life! 'I'm nauseus"

saw a bizzare show on sbs last night, 'the great boosh' or something?

two trippers working in a magician and his gorillas second hand store, all really out there weird shit happens.

a 'crack fox' took up residence in their rubbish heap and was really psychotic trying to torture them and stuff. freakin bizzare show, i loved it.

when i was a heavy smoker i loved that cartoon pirate show-'one piece'.

The mighty boosh. They did that video that went around a fair bit on youtube, old greg.

Personally I don't like the show that much, but it has its moments...like the crack fox, that was fucking hilarious, stabbed itself in the leg heheh.

Peace

Oh, and does anyone remember the Mr Hell show? That was funny.

Edited by MindExpansion

The mighty boosh. They did that video that went around a fair bit on youtube, old greg.

Personally I don't like the show that much, but it has its moments...like the crack fox, that was fucking hilarious, stabbed itself in the leg heheh.

Peace

Oh, and does anyone remember the Mr Hell show? That was funny.

Wipe Out certainly gets a giggle outta me...stupid americans getting caned for a monetary prize :lol:

Took me awhile to get into the 'Boosh' but that crack fox one cemented my regular viewing..

Mr Hell aight...but

BRING BACK HARVEY BIRDMAN!

wipeout is alright, but the 'big balls' obstacle is probably funnier than the rest of the show combined. it should just be an hour of people attempting the big balls, and minor variations of the big balls.

mr hell show was decent. i agree with conan though, the older adult swim stuff would be very hard to top.

Haha I agree to everything everyone has said so far. Last night was the creation of "Watermelonpeanutbutter" which is, pretty much, watermelon and peanut butter. FANTASTIC!

Also, I think, the funniest shit I have ever seen and got me giggling like a school girl was the time me and some mates had a shesh then someone decided to put on the "Sponge-bob square pants" movie. My mate's DVD player's language was French by default and O M G we fucking lost our minds when the Pirate was all like *Insert French phrase here* in the seediest French accent.

Worth a watch if any one has the DVD lying around.

Also, I know I am sick for saying it, whilst baked type into YouTube "Gymnastics accidents" or anything "... gone wrong". Haha... Good times.

It shits me how the West rips off 1980's Japanese game shows and tries to pass them off as new and cutting edge. Wipe Out, Hole in the wall, The price is right... You should see Japanese game shows these days, WOW they make no sense at all. When ever I am over there I always make sure I watch a few hours of prime time tellie every day. GOLD!

Gen

Are wipeout & takeshi's castle similar to MXC on [V]? That show is classic.

I'm also a big fan of Aqua Teen Hunger Force - that is a tripper's show if ever there was one. Anyone seen the movie?

Edited by --{ MAYJA }--

there's a movie? aqua teen is in the 'old adult swim' category. harvey birdman, space ghost, aqua teen, sealab......... am i forgetting any?

what's that show... living together?? it has improved a lot, but it has nothing on classic shows like the above.

there's a movie? aqua teen is in the 'old adult swim' category. harvey birdman, space ghost, aqua teen, sealab......... am i forgetting any?

venture bros?

Yeah it's called ATHF Colon Movie Film for Theaters - it's hell funny, might not make much sense sober though, haven't tried it. It explains the origins of the ATHF, in it's own way.

"Watch as we steal your ashtray"

edit : link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455326/

Edited by --{ MAYJA }--