This hasnt been edited in anyway.

post-824-1218884197_thumb.jpg

post-824-1218884197_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyAmine.

How the.... :scratchhead:

What the... :scratchhead:

that's just.... :scratchhead:

NO WAY!

Fuck me, that's amazing they've survived like that...

Wow!

I thought siamese dogs would look more similar to each other if they have all split from the same embryo.

Maybe seperate embryos joined in the womb.

Maybe.

That dog in the Baccground must think he's trippin'. :lol:

Whoa! It's hard to even see how the are joined...

Bet that hurt when it was comin' out!

what the heck? Those Poor guys! It should be no Problem for a chirurg to seperate them! Its prolly just a question of money. Life´s such a cunt!

That dog in the Baccground must think he's trippin'. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe seperate embryos joined in the womb.

Either way, looks like the mumma dog was on fire that day - she copped at least two roots - the labrador and something else, a staff cross maybe...

how the hell did that happen???

they are 3 different breeds of dog?!?!?!?!

I will see if he took some more photos of it and what I really want to know is how they walk, my guess is the lab walks backwards.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Either way, looks like the mumma dog was on fire that day - she copped at least two roots - the labrador and something else, a staff cross maybe...

Yeah, I noticed that. Wasn't sure if it was a lab or not, but the one on the left is definately a staff, and the one behind looks like some sort of hound or something.

Why did she have to cop it at least twice?

I was under the impression that mongrel mothers can churn out any genotype they have within them?

Same as how humans can be born as a redhead without either of their parents being a redhead?

to me it looks like the the one that looks like a lab is joined to the one that looks like a staffy & the one that looks like a hound is a separate animal which is humping th staffy

to me it looks like the the one that looks like a lab is joined to the one that looks like a staffy & the one that looks like a hound is a separate animal which is humping th staffy

Now that you mention it, it looks like the staffy is copping a root and the lab may not even be touching the other dogs.

Im not sure, I was just sent the photo amongst his holiday snaps.

Looks to me as though the Lab and Staff are joined for sure, not positive about the 'Hound', its hard to tell from this angle, Ill ask him.

Why did she have to cop it at least twice?

I was under the impression that mongrel mothers can churn out any genotype they have within them?

Same as how humans can be born as a redhead without either of their parents being a redhead?

To throw out something that looks amazingly like a reasonably straight lab, and then some form of a staff, if they are joined, my money would be on two seperate fathers, not a throwback in some form of mixed up DNA genealogy...

I think blond v redhead and caucasian v asian (which is what it seems to be in the pic) are attributed to different things... First is DNA and second is different fathers/inseminators.

Im with paradox... looks like the two dogs on the left are rooting, and the labrador was just walking past, and the tail of the lab has been photoshopped into the left hind leg of the staff.

Oh yeah... you can see the humping dog's left hind leg behind the hind legs of the other two dogs.

But yeah you can't have three different species of dog joined at birth can you? cos they'd all need to be the same species.

Im with paradox... looks like the two dogs on the left are rooting, and the labrador was just walking past, and the tail of the lab has been photoshopped into the left hind leg of the staff.

Oh yeah... you can see the humping dog's left hind leg behind the hind legs of the other two dogs.

But yeah you can't have three different species of dog joined at birth can you? cos they'd all need to be the same species.

All domestic dogs are the same species, Canis lupus. In fact they are the same subspecies, familiaris. Having said that, I think any conjoined animals would have to be the same breed. I agree with what you said, but I don't think it needed to be photoshopped. I think the poor resolution makes it easy to see it as being joined.

All domestic dogs are the same species, Canis lupus. In fact they are the same subspecies, familiaris. Having said that, I think any conjoined animals would have to be the same breed. I agree with what you said, but I don't think it needed to be photoshopped. I think the poor resolution makes it easy to see it as being joined.

cool i didn't know about the dog thing.. it's crazy they look so different. I guess that's like hybrid plants..

yeah i see it now, you're right.. may not be photoshopped, in fact you can just about make out the difference between the tail and the dog behind it. But the labrador only seems to have two legs (the hind left leg could be behind perhaps). Now a dog with only two legs couldn't walk at all. So it can't have only two legs and be upright in that photo, so it looks like the labrador's left hind and front legs have been photoshopped out.

Either that, or Andy's friend was taking the photo of the labrador because it was an oddity 2/3 legged dog, and the tail/leg thing is a cool coincidence. Or a third possibility, Andy's friend was taking a photo of the dogs fucking for his own private collection of fucking dog photos, and the tail/thing is a coincidence.

Edited by Undergrounder

I'm pretty sure I have heard somewhere that dogs get "stuck" together after mating so that another dog can't inseminate the female afterwards thus flushing out the first mates sperm.

If this is the case then the lab might be the first mate of the staffy and while still "stuck" together (but facing the opposite direction) the hound flaming hopped on.

But who knows, stranger things have happened.

I repeat, the photo has not been photshop'd.

If its not what it looks like then it is an artifact created by his camera, the photo was titled 'Peruvian three way' or something like that.

Edit: I just spoke to my parents who used to be proffesional dog breaders and in there opinion its a doggy 3 way.

The lab was mating with the staff who became 'tied' to each other, the lab is now trying to get away but is stuck inside the bitch, then the hound came along and decided to join in but is humping air.

No doubt the one in the back ground is waiting for a chance to get in on the action.

Dirty bitch... :lol:

Edited by AndyAmine.

damn ive missed SAB :P

great call mike B)

That poor dog in the back ground must feel shattered, u know, just being left out of threesome and all

lol

i know how u feel poor dog, i'm with ya buddy!!!

they are most defiantly not siamese.

siamese develop from the same embryo and are gentically identical. no way you could havbe a staffy and a lab.

about the redhead.

its dominence a ressesive genes. can't give you a full genetics lecture but say A is dominant over a than (A is blond a is redhead)

Aa x Aa = 1 in 4 chance of aa child which would be bornm and have red hair whilst the parents are blond.