The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

Teotz and MSS pissing contest

The Corroboree is great!!!

:lol:

there are plenty of better places on the net to look for info like this

erowid

overseas forums where the substances are legal

google

even after 850 + posts here i still dont think you quite understand how this place works Teotz, I will be surprised if you get any responses to posts like these, well other than people like me pointing out how you wont get replies (ah my paradox for the day).

try using the search engine or using google for a change

Just wanted to see if anybody here has tried it thats all, first hand experience is always better...

I did do some searchs and research of my own, thanks.

*Note*- This post has been edited.

In teotz defense, in a community like this, theres no harm in asking as others might want to know some time down the track.

That said, i have no idea, so either do what the others said an research some more from google or wait for a response from someone in the forum who may have had experience with it in the past.

Incriminating yourself or others is against the rules of the forum. You'd be better off taking the above advise and hitting google/erowid/other entheo forums. Most other forums about these things are open to self incrimination and all that because they aren't associated with a shop (in this case, SAB). If you cant access other forums because you've been kicked off, then I'd suggest erowid and google.

There is HEAPS of info about combining drugs on the internet. Mesc and psil (combo) trip reports can be found via google. You must be getting sick of people telling you to search elsewhere - just understand that there is a little reasoning behind it and that we arent doing it just to shit you.

just understand that there is a little reasoning behind it

Perhaps more than just a little.

These potency and combination discussions are bad for the Community! Think about those stupid salvia videos and what happened after! These discussions are one of the reasons that plants are getting scheduled. The combination of mescaline and psilocybine is surely interesting but there are better boards to discuss this! Boards that dont care if they get in conflict with drug laws! We arent one of them! bye Guys!

Perhaps international boards where our government is less likely to see the posts and think 'oohhh there is something else we should schedule! mesc-caline...that sounds dangerous, mescaline, yes, very dangerous, well lets ban it then.'

Peace,

Mind

Mescaline containing cacti are already illegal in QLD, aren't they?

Look mescaline and Psilocybin are well known, the government knows about them!

I didn't even say I was taking them, I'm just interested in the effects of such a combo.

BTW, I'm in U.S.A. for anybody who didn't know...

the government knows about them!

You are totally right Teotz! One of the reasons are discussions like these!

BTW, I'm in U.S.A. for anybody who didn't know

Its ok that you talk about chemicals which are scheduled somewhere in the world! And i also dont speak about shrooms as they are already scheduled. I just dont want any cactus that contains mescaline getting scheduled too! I´m not located in Australia myself but this board is an Australian Board and many of the members are my friends! The longer that people discuss about potency and mention the words CACTUS and MESCALINE in the same sentence, the stricter the law will become. And it mostly hits the people in OZ, not in the states! We as a community have to stop talking about ingesting cactus or all of them might end up in the same category as heroin and canabis! The real cool members dont talk about ingesting cacti! cmon, join the club! :-) bye Eg

No E.G. your dead wrong!

The entheogenic issue is going to be resolved one way or another! I for one am tried of hiding in the shadows acting like a low-life criminal!

I am PROUD of these botanicals! I am proud of myself for using and discovering them (for myself I mean).

We are the cream of the human crop (if you ask me) will we quietly wait for them to come and arrest us all? Will we stand by and watch the world go down the tubes when WE hold the key in OUR hands? If anything is going to save the world... it is the entheogenic experience and the wonderful ethnobotanicals that our God has created to help us.

Didn't mean to be an asshole or anything, but that's what I believe!

But this is all off topic... if the mods want to close this thread, that's fine, but until then let's stay on topic!

Nothing wrong about your beliefs Teotz. I like some of them! Some of them are romantic crap though. Discussions about potency were one of the reasons why salvia was banned in Australia! And in germany And it gets banned in the states! It was legal till people started talking about the cool new drug! And lets talk about Kratom! Any idea why it was scheduled in OZ? Its cool if you want to stand up for your beliefs! I really appreciate this! But please do it where you can change something for the good!

Do you think that the Australian Government reads what you wrote and says: "yeah man, that dude from the states was totally right! Lets legalize shrooms and mescaline cause they are a cool combo!" bollocks! Thats not the way you change drug laws! This childish drug talk doesnt help anyone in Australia! Its the problem not the solution!

You cant change the drug laws in Australia from abroad! Its very easy to talk about "standing up for your right" if your located in another country! Do you really want others to stand up for their rights if they have to fear years in a prison because of a cactus? In a land where even books about chemicals can get you in prison? bye Eg

:lol: Good comeback!

In a land where even books about chemicals can get you in prison?

You mean Oz or Nazi Germany?

Nope, but everybody I met tells me to read it, seriously. I know I should read it, but I've heard so much discussion about it I feel I really don't need to... plus I don't want anything esle futhering my hatred for the government, it's already strong enough! :lol:

Anybody got any on-topic comments?

~Teotz'~

P.S.- E.G. I know your German and in no way did I mean any offense toward you, I could have said Soviet Russia or some other dictatorship, sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Everything cool teotz! I wasnt offended as I´m one of the few germans who arent nazis! Some of my ancestors werent even german! :wink: bye Eg

I have actually always wanted to ask a German what they think of Nazis?

Are the proud? Ashamed? A mixture of both?

Mods please just move this thread to the "Chill Space" and I'll make it about something esle...

It doesn't seem to be on topic at all, but I'm enjoying the converstation, so oh well...

This thread is ill. But ok. The older the people are, the more likely they are nazis. They´ve grown up and dont know it better! These people usually never change! Many young people are nazis too! Mostly poor, lonely or dumb teenagers. And there are many of them! They dont know shit about history and just live this life cause they dont have a family! Nazis use this for their advantages and give them the feeling that they are their family! Very poor people are vulnerable too as many of them are looking for someone to blame! Very dangerous mindfuck! If we had less poor people, we also had less nazis! Happy people dont fuck around! Poor people who also are intelligent arent usually nazis but being poor, unhappy and ignorant is a dangerous combination!

But most nazis wouldnt tell it to your face that they are nazis! They are almost like the KKk and have normal jobs in the industry, banks, insurance companies, etc! If you ask them, they condemn the crimes of the nazis in WW2! But deep inside, they think it was ok! Standard answer of them is that all people had work under the nazies! And that the nazis built the motorways and all that ignorant shit! You cant discuss with them as they dont base their opinion on actual thoughts but on phrases they´ve heard from old people! And they tend to repeat the same shit all day long! Its not possible to change them by discussing!

I rarely met someone who was ashamed because of the crimes of the nazis! Most people who arent nazis say that it wasnt their fault as it was another generation! Difficult topic! Seems like people never learn. bye Eg

It was only a few generations ago, the Holocaust isn't (IMO) like slavery in the U.S.A. which was over 200 years ago.. I REALLY didn't have anything to do with that! Come on, ya gotta believe me!

Thanks for your post Evil Genius.

Gordon Wasson probably wasn't a Nazi.

You could write a fictional account with Nazi UFO's,Werhner Von Braun,Uri Geller,Von Daniken and the Thule society.

Could have already been published.

teot'z, please "take in" what the people here tell you. i just lost (clicked the back button by mistake) a post where i tried quite hard to sort those issues, anyway heres a short version...

copy all the constructive critisim you have encountered at this forum and print it out on a paper which you stick somewhere close to your workstation, and read it as often as possible, than heed the advice given.

i don't like the idea of using the warning button, because all of this, but the next time you go outside the main frame of this communety, i will take action.

everybody treats you fair and respectfull here, now please respect our written and unwritten rules and guid lines, the same way we respect you.

Nothing wrong about your beliefs Teotz. I like some of them! Some of them are romantic crap though.
:lol: I wouldnt call them romantic crap as much as overly optimistic in reference to time frame.

Peru just officially declared ayahuasca part of its national heritage, after 473 years they are beginning to get their rights back.

In 1830 homosexuals were being stomped on by the jackboot of government oppressors and a mere 155 years later they got partial recognition of civil rights.

So in the US the anti-entheogen oppression trend that really started gaining force in 1937 should only last until the year 2092 ... or 2410 at the latest :P

Interesting stats Auxin - I think you might be pretty spot on with your estimates too :(

It reminds me of a t-shirt I used to have 'Its only illegal if you get caught' :wink:

life under napoleon on sbs a few months back put a different perspective on 20th century europe for me.

napoleon/the french really screwed the germans badly.

this shit goes back and forth forever.

africa,human birth place,what a basket case,machettes hacking off limbs,setting people on fire,rape as terror,genocide..........thats where people have played being human the longest!

t s t .