The Corroboree
spacedracula

My weird ScopxBridge

Hey all,

havent seen anything like these around, bought them about a year back when they were all just small, 20-25cm specimens, didnt have any spare pots so i stuck them in a herb planter and forgot about them until a few months back when i saw theyd started doing the clumping thing and sprouting knobs on top.

I repotted them this week, im interested to see if they continue, the bases all have about 3-4 pups each too, so heres hoping. haha

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t175/sp...la/IMG_0396.jpg

they look nice and healthy

nice plants there

thats normal i have seen many cacti do what yours have done not sure why they do it but its not an uncommon thing

That clone has a very interesting look to it...

Must be herbalistics stock I guess.

Good plants, most likely pupping from the tip due to slug damage. Don't fret. They look awesome, congrats.

Good pick Sina! yeh they are herbalistics stock, so glad i picked them up :D I thought slugs myself, i hope they keep it up.

Gorgeous looking specimens! Would be interesting to see when they get to a good couple foot tall.

register them? hahah im a newbiw on here george, what does that mean?

No strange brew, thats what i thought, snails or something, bit they just like to pup i guess.

register them? hahah im a newbiw on here george, what does that mean?

No strange brew, thats what i thought, snails or something, bit they just like to pup i guess.

looks a lot my herbalistics scopxbridge...all that pupping looks promising :drool2: