The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
t st tantra

passiflora cinnabarina

been distributing seeds 4 an interesting passiflora i came accross.

labled them 'wild passiflora'

found what should be the id.....p cinnabarina.....crimson passion flower....oz native.

seed available from afsr!

this is not about maoi but ampala[sp?], the smoking of passiflora calyx as opium substitute.

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

Interested in growing/trying if anyone has some spare seed.

Cheers

I have Passiflora foetida. Said to contain harman. and http://www.wisdomplants.net/doku.php?id=passionflower says In Mexico, the flowers of Passiflora foetida are known as amapola, “opium”, and are made into a tea that is used as an opium substitute.

The chemistry of the flowers of Passiflora foetida has not yet been clarified, but has shown some psychoactivity.

Just sharing.

Edited by dworx

Interested in growing/trying if anyone has some spare seed.

Cheers

If you don't come across any, mine is just starting to flower. When the seeds come about, i will give you a hoy .

Hey Icecube, I just tried to PM you but was unable to. If you still want some P,cinnabarina seeds, then send PM me your address and i will send you some.

EDIT: If any one else wants some seeds FOC also, PM your address.

FOC= Free Of Charge ,( i hope i just made that up,:lol: )

Edited by Amazonian

this one seems to me more of a benzo substitute....a reforming benzo addict friend is very fond of it .it is certainly very clean and clear in effect but too lacking emotion and cold for me.

talking about smoking treated flowers.

p capsularis appears to be a real winner.i can see a commercial future for this one.it has proven very popular.i have been asked for more by several people and offered money by one when i explained i had very little til the next season.

i misplaced the dried capularis flowers for about 6 months.when i found it again i just grabbed some of the slightly sticky lumps from the top of the bag.it was nice but i was disappointed it lacked the feelgood magic i had experienced before.tried another bag on another day for the same result.

on the third occasion i noticed a dry powder at the bottom of the bag....mixed the dry and the sticky and refound the majik!

i assume the dry stuff is from the petals and the sticky from the calyx.......

t s t .

i have plenty of cinibarina fresh seed but in a month should have capularis fresh seed too.....

some people should get seeds in the mail over the next few days,posted thurs morn.hope thats not a prob for you tripsis.....

Edited by t st tantra

Thanks tst!

I was unaware of what was in one of the packages that smelt sweet and is reddish,so yeah I put a tiny bit in a ciggie which was on the dose time in the arvo.This is the only dose with Xanax in it.

I was a little spun out as I thought there was no way the dose could have kicked in so early(I capsule the doses cause it tastes like shit!) and there was the signature taste that comes on later(20 odd minutes).

I'm due to lose the Xanax this week,so this will be the replacement for a while!!!!

Oddly enough not knowing what it was I tried some again the next night quite a few hours before my dose,missed the dose and didn't come crashing down the next day as per usual.

This does work like a Benzo IMO,more for the recovering addict though I'd say so far.I'll ask my drug-free partner to try a little.

The Heimia works for pain and some other W/D affects,this shows promise for a completely herb based withdrawal.....OH shit that's right Codex Alimentarius ;-)

Excellent work dude and thanks for your research,care and help.

You da MAN !

Interesting...you said in the email it was capularis in the small bag,this is the one I smoked not cinnabarina.Hmmm and I didn't read the thread nor have prior knowledge of what I smoked!

Would using an electric dehydrator to treat flowers and or leaves to remove the cyanide work?

Sorry for digging up old threads but I've been wading through different Passiflora treads but have been unable to find a clear answer & Tst does seem to be da man.

i assume yes if you crush the plant material first and you should do it outside.

t s t .