The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

The smell of death

post-1140-1216304052_thumb.jpg

My girlfriend just took me for a short ride in her car. I spent the whole drive with my head out of the window because of these stinky perfume trees from hell. Never smelled something bad like those cancerogen stinkbombs! I immediately got headaches and my tounge felt like i drank some washing liquid. Actually i thought the 80s would be over but some unconvinceable girls still use them. The devil himself invented those trees! Seriously! If you have some yourself, please throw em away! :lol:

Edited by Evil Genius

Dude I fucking hate those things! They smell like shit! and give me a massive headache! My girlfriend hangs them all over the car! Bitch needs to clean her car!

"A repo man is always intense... but only a fool gets killed for a car." ;-) Classic!

"there's one in every car.....you'll see"

Just get her a wooden figure to hang there and a vial of lavender oil to rub in to the wood. Lavender oil is not toxic, it is antidepressant, anti-anxiety, and relaxing. Less depression, tension, and anxiety also make for better sex :wink:

Edit: Wooo, my 2,500th post

Edited by Auxin

And not just posts but 2500 Quality Posts! Give the man a cigar :worship:

Edited by Evil Genius

lavender oil ! The swiss knife of the essential oils pharmacopoea ! Not only in your car, put some drops on your sheets, that's instant paradise !

Enlighten her with the wonderment of Saffrol oil! Make your own de-odouriser and drop some oils onto a makeup remover pad, a small piece of cotton to hang it and Heinrich's your uncle :lol:

Those things give me an instant headache as well, as does cheap incense. YUK.

lol EG you should give your girlfriend some little plants to put in her car. That way it might smell like a green house heh heh. Not sure if this is true or not but apprently air fresheners coat the smell receptors in your nose and over time weaken/kill them. Even if it's not true i prefer plants to keep my room/house smelling clean or whatever.

cheers

haha, the wunderbaum (phalic symbol) and your gf seems to be an avid collector of them. some people keep them for a long time and than they collect a lot of dust and fibres, which shows you first hand how filthy the air is.

i remeber you saying at times you hold your breath if you detect pollutants in the air, and i guess what i did/do the same.

but being paranoid about such things is worse than to inhale them i think, so now i always try not to get too upset if i smell something chemical or whatever. i at times even hold my breath if, somebody walks by reeking of cheap perfume.

i don't know what it is, but chicks like fragrance, and for some it's even a major turn on, so maybe we should invent a "personal perfume for men"...

the smell of actual death, meaning decomposing meat is though probably the worst one can imagen, give me some wunderbaum anytime to cover it up.

congratulations auxin 2500, your posts rock :P

Edited by planthelper

I've always wondered why people buy those things... if your car smells, then get rid of the shit that's causing the smell, don't just mask it with another smell!

As an aside, it also astounds me that people buy auto-scents to maintain that "new car smell". Don't they realise that smell is due to volatile carcinogens like formaldehyde and the like evaporating from not-quite-cured glue, paint and lacquer? Ahh, the fresh smell of toxic chemicals!

i at times even hold my breath if, somebody walks by reeking of cheap perfume.

What a coincidence Planthelper! I just left a restaurant because i got headaches from the penetrant smell of a waitresses perfume! Just half an hour ago. When i was young, i didnt even recognized chemical fragrances! Now i´m very sensitive and i sometimes refuse to enter a car that is perfumed. Problem is most girls who dont use perfume look like ugly men. But you meet natural and beautiful women in the organic stores!

the smell of actual death, meaning decomposing meat is though probably the worst one can imagen, give me some wunderbaum anytime to cover it up.

I recently had a dead mouse under my kitchen and i had Problems to find it! Unnecessary to say i mostly ate outwards! ;-)

but being paranoid about such things is worse than to inhale them i think

true, so true! Murphys Law! Everytime you try to make it better, you only make it worse!

a small piece of cotton to hang it and Heinrich's your uncle

close, but no cigar tripitaka! my uncles name is friedrich! :P

lol EG you should give your girlfriend some little plants to put in her car.

well peaceful, actually she should really have some plants growing in her car! With all the mess and dirt that she has in there, she has her very own ecosystem! I´m looking forward for the day when her shoe collection in the trunk tries to takeover the rest of the car.

Edited by Evil Genius

lol EG you should give your girlfriend some little plants to put in her car.

I have a "Car Cactus".... it's a lil' Oreocereus... the pot fits perfectly in my cup holder, he goes everywhere with me and seems pretty happy. I take him out once a week for water, then it's back to the cup holder in my car.

I have a "Car Cactus".... it's a lil' Oreocereus... the pot fits perfectly in my cup holder, he goes everywhere with me and seems pretty happy. I take him out once a week for water, then it's back to the cup holder in my car.

haha, that's adorable!

I am sure it makes you a more cautious driver too - the thought of rolling the car with a cactus bouncing around inside would be all the motivation I would need to slow down :lol: