The Corroboree
Amulte

My reserection

To all concerned,

I appoligise for my recent absence and lack of communication, things have been all over the place of late, that in conjunction with bad head space is never good. Tho things change as they often do, things are looking up again, in the most bizzare way..... from the grave, to the mad house, to potential parenthood maybe??? dunno but long story.....

But to the point, i have not forgotten about you poor souls to whom i owe outstanding trades and such things. I am gathering the packages together with gifts for my slackness and should be sending them off tomorrow. Also Ill stop lurking and start to contribute again where i can.

drop me a line if you think i may have forgotten your trade tho im certain ive not forgotten anyone.

Peace to all

D

PS - Im aware of the typo... resurrection is correct spelling i know. i love my typos tho

Edited by Amulte

to potential parenthood maybe???

maybe better hurry that wedding along then....or is that hopelessly old fashioned ov me?

Whatever;

i wish you all the best geezer. :)

Edited by nabraxas

nothing new here.....think we all visit similar spaces from time 2 time........welcome back!

t s t .

fer sure,

seed trading thread is all faith based and time delays, (for me anyway) are expected... you know we all have our own lives to get along with...

If you are about to find out you are going to be a parent - welcome to the most amazing experience you will ever, (yep) encounter...

The birth of my son 14 months ago opened my heart wider than anything has before and I DID NOT see it coming. so much love to you right now brother. pm me if you want to talk hey.

love

peace

joy for this awesome planet.

best wishes big guy! :wub:

You've definitely been missed by me, good to see you are still around and feeling better... and best of luck with your mysterious potential parenthood!

yeah wasnt sure when i posted, just looked and felt that way, after a run to the chemist for a preg test tho it appeared positive :)

so yeah its looking that way, gotta start the hunt to find her a good doctor, and such things.

OH and i should point out that this is not the girl i was engaged to, that was a train-wreak. but yeah i still agree nabraxas ;)

Much love all :D

Joy to the world!

D

congrats bro

Wow.

Another one comes through hey!!!

My son was born at home without a midwife. No medical intervention at all including checkups and whatever you are 'meant' to do. Took alot of faith in the way of things.

Having babies is a big ol' business and people make heaps of money out of fear.

Just thought I had to drop that opinion in. Don't wanna sour the UN FUCKING REAL!!!!!!! news and love going on

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

awesome news! congrats brutha

Crap!

It's Zombie Amulte back from the dead and he's got Zombie offspring.

Crap!

I could think of worse things...grats bro :lol:

Wooo :) Go amulte

You are just worried they are gonna come and eat your big nerdy brain sina :P

Yeh they sure as hell wouldnt get a feed on yours passive you degenerate

Congrats Amulte

Congratulations man. Kinda funny picturing a little Amulte running around, haha. Best of luck with it all man.