The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Do you want to die straight or stoned?

I'd be happy with a couple of tequila shots and a four pack of Wild Turkey! If I have to explain my actions in this liftime to some deity, I do my best argueing when i'm a bit pissed.

The magician did some ultra kung fu?

Hahaha. Yeah.

I have a buddhist mind about it.

I will definitely die 'straight', and in deep mediation free from craving or aversion. Whether i really do believe it or its true regardless, I am preferring to remain in a pure mind, as that immortal aspect of my incarnation is allowed movement into the greater mystery.

Something about the last thought leading to the next, 'first' thought..

It makes a certain kind of sense when you really think about it.

To be the "devils" advocate, or to be plain weird, perhaps we will never die, or the boundaries between life and death will blur. Who knows?

I do wonder what it is that happens at death, if its a buddhist looping back into it self like thing (ala tibetan book of the dead, which was read to huxley i think at his time of death... hmm maybe it was Leary... any way) then perhaps a sacrament would aid in the journey.

There is the idea that death provides an opportunity of some sort of enlightenment (seeing the highest level), and a psychedelic may help in this regard. The alternative may be just an unconscious re-incarnation.

This is of course if this is how things work...

Will have to have a read of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.

In a hell fire of bullets with police gunning me down OR quietly and in peace....and we all know how that is achieved.

cheers

id like to die with a smile on my face and with no regrets, thats all i really hope for.

I'm inspired after watching huxley's death trip on you tube 500 micrograms pure LSD by intramuscular injection ( huxley done around 200-300 micrograms I believe)

Mushrooms and medium dose of MDMA... then at peak smoke spice and whack on a nitrous mask. Guaranteed entrance into heaven :P.

Guaranteed entrance into heaven :P.

HAHAHAHA!