The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
transDiMenTional

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Pls somebody sell me some gaba before its too late and i cant get any more!!!

Gaba has been a god send for my anxiety disorder that i have been diagnosed and otherwise unsuccessfuly treated for since many years.

See, im freakin out just thinking about it and cant make much grammatical sense!!! argghhhh

I dont want to take their fucking benzos!!! :ana:

Pls somebody sell me some gaba before its too late and i cant get any more!!!

Gaba has been a god send for my anxiety disorder that i have been diagnosed and otherwise unsuccessfuly treated for since many years.

See, im freakin out just thinking about it and cant make much grammatical sense!!! argghhhh

I dont want to take their fucking benzos!!! :ana:

oops PM'ed

Edited by watertrade

You can purchase gaba from australian online fitness stores that sell supliments.

I bought a 100g bottle 2 or 3 weeks ago, they also sell in 300g packs.

Well you could do that, it's just that we can't (legally) buy GABA in NSW any more

While i can see the good in a product like this is it not concerning that you could seem to be dependant ?

As mentioned earlier, remember that GABA is (stupidly) a scheduled illicit drug precursor in some states - listed in the highest schedule category. Any orders, particularly attempts to "stock-up" in bulk for your anxiety, could be investigated. I'm sure that's not a big concern as you're obviously not using it illegally- still it's worthy of consideration.

In some states, the quantity listed under "commercial" level is relatively small. Not sure if it is the case for precursor possession but drug laws are often "reverse burden of proof" in nature and I'd hate to see people subjected to ridiculous accusations - defending their innocence - when your intention is to get off benzodiazepines and naturally manage anxiety. I'd recommend that you consider other "legally-safer" options before purchasing it, if you haven't done so yet. That said, if GABA works well - better than anything else (and you intend on having larger quantities on hand), try to find a friendly, open-minded GP and get official evidence to support your medicinal use, in the unlikely event of problems. May seem to be over-the top but IMO, this could be the best way to deal with it.

the legal situation is still quite silly on this. As long as it is legal in other states I would think that it is also still legal for individuals to possess it [even in NSW]. It is only the supply which has been restricted. so, if you have a kilo fo gaba at home then don't worry about it, but if you are in NSW be careful about being too generous as that might be breaking the law.

As for being dependent on GABA, well fuck!!! We are also dependent on tryptophan and other amino acids. And if your body doesn't make enough insulin then you are dependent on that as well. So what?

Gaba is a nutrient and if some bodies have a problem in synthesising it then eating it seems a pretty good way to fix it. Certainly better than needing SSRI's, benzos and antipsychotics a few years later.

Anyway, the evidence is mounting that GABA not only temporarily fixes the problem, but that it actually makes itself obsolete after a while. Not in every person, but certainly in quite a few of the ones I have been following so far [incl myself].

stramonium is right, if you really genunily need it go and see your doctor. Tell him that you've treid it and it works and would like to continue using it, just go doctor shopping and find one that loves yo enough to give it to you. I am sure that they will as it doesn't have the potetail for abuse. I had a mate walk and ask for ritalin and he got it withourt and proof. The docotr was an idiot but it just goes to show that there are some ouot there.

gaba is not prescriptive and having a script does not change the legal situation, so the above suggestion does not really apply here.

seriously, just buy it interstate and keep our nose clean. once it gets banned in the whole country I will probably start selling it again under the precursor conditions [account + cooloing off period + ID], but for the moment you guys are better off just getting it where ever you can.

yeah, but don't think the more the better, the smallest possible dose which still give you the wanted effect is the way to go.

halve of a flat tea spoon is for example way, way to much for me and i have experienced uncomfortable side effect from too much gaba.

once you take it, i get at times the same type of feeling, which used to make me crave more mj, but getting hooked on it can be ruled out, at least for me.

i take it sometimes 3 days in a row and at times only one single time, and it realy helps with my anxiety dissorder.

what i mean is that, if something is stressing me out as a ongoing process, than i keep taking it for a few days, if it's just momentary anxiety, a single dose will be enough.

a person i know, experiences at time high levels of anxiety, once the sexuall act gets iniated, and gaba seems to help.

once i gave it to a friend which at times get quite manic, and turns on the music on full volume, once he had the gaba, he got up and turned the volume down to normal level. maybe some placebo action was at play here, but regardless, quite a good story, hey? at the same time his wife and i took it aswell and somehow, the gabba seem to adjust to each of our specific needs. hope that makes sence.

i have observed aswell a bit of delayed orgasmus with gaba, but contrary to prescription ssri's or other chemicals, it felt like that i would have to work harder to climax, but at the same time, i knew i would come guranteed, whilst on ssri's for example, it felt like, i'm not sure if i will be able to climax.

the legal situation is still quite silly on this. As long as it is legal in other states I would think that it is also still legal for individuals to possess it [even in NSW]. It is only the supply which has been restricted. so, if you have a kilo fo gaba at home then don't worry about it, but if you are in NSW be careful about being too generous as that might be breaking the law.

Apologies if I misunderstood the legislation regarding precursor possession. I have only ever looked in detail at the SA legislation (Controlled Substances Act rev. 2007 -Controlled Substances; Scheduled Precursors) and thought that mere possession of a Schedule 1 precursor, without the ability to prove legitimate use (esp. in a large quantity), could leave an individual in SA susceptible to fighting a possession charge in court.

you are right that possession of a precursor is illegal if you can't prove legitimate use. I think in the case of GABA that isn't hard to do as long as you don't have conversion recipes etc lying around, so essentially for anyone not intending on converting it, it is quite safe to possess it.