The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tassiejd

Aliens created humans at Uluru

an interesting story, I was a bit disappointed though when i went to have a look at the web site that the news site sourced the info from and found they want $5 a month for access to read the full articles, interesting all the same though

Aliens 'created humans at Uluru'

taken from

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23031752-13762,00.html

ANCIENT astronauts landed at Uluru and proceeded to create humankind, according to UFO enthusiasts in America.

The UFO Area website says the astronauts are represented in rock paintings in Central Australia.

"Once upon a time, in a distant past, a huge red 'egg' had difficulties to safely reach the ground and crashed," the story reads, under a picture of Uluru.

"Out of the 'egg' emerged white-skinned beings, followed by their children," it says.

"The adults had problems adapting to the Earth's atmosphere and died. The children managed to survive.

"Later they painted drawings of the adults in honour of their parents.

"Uluru is filled with the legends and myths of Aboriginal 'Dreamtime' when their ancient god-like ancestors moved through the landscape.

"These gods - who were ancient astronauts - came from the sky with a mission. This mission was to create life on Earth."

Parks Australia spokeswoman Mali Stanton said there was not anyone at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park who could comment on the bizarre story.

The complex Aboriginal system of law and beliefs known as Tjukurpa is referred to in the national park plan of management.

The plan refers in part to the creation stories represented in rock art - without astronauts.

"According to Tjukurpa, there was a time when ancestral beings in the form of humans, animals, and plants travelled widely across the land and performed remarkable feats of creation and destruction," it says.

"The journeys of these beings are remembered and celebrated and the record of their activities exists today in aspects and features of the land."

The UFO Area website also carries a story claiming there are three triangular "ancient structures" in the desert near Uluru that may not be natural.

"What is the purpose of these ancient structures and why are they aligned in the same direction?" the website says.

"The Aborigines might know the secret ..."

i wonder how the Pitjantjatjara feel about this article.

sounds like these seppos have been on the ol' lichens :wink:

according to UFO enthusiasts

This isnt the first unusual claim to come from UFO enthusiasts. Certainly not saying it isnt possible, but unlikely IMO.

there was not anyone at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park who could comment on the bizarre story.

I wonder if this points towards the truth? Either its all a big conspiracy and the indigenous people dont want to share the details, or the claims could just be made up by UFO nutters reading into things in their own way.

As Charlie Brown would say: Good grief! Are News Ltd journo's so bereft of material that they have to spend their days trawling internet conspiracy sites in the hope of finding a story?!? :blink:

hebrew- Right on, Evidently neither News Ltd nor the 'UFO Area website' could be bothered even looking up the name of teh Pitjantjatjara, but I'm sure they know more about their rock art than their elders or Australia's anthropologist community.

I've never been to Uluru but reading this did remind me of Bill Bryson's book on Australia, he was quite awestruck by Uluru and commented that if he was ever going to go looking for evidence of an alien mothership then he'd start digging there :P

Personally, I don't think we'll ever find hard evidence of 'aliens' because the phenomenon is one that occurs in dimensions only accesible by the mind- kind like Graeme Hancock makes out in 'Supernatural'...

hey a person i know traveled to pyramid hill in victoria and got a similar story about the mountains birth from the tribal elders (through a song and dance telling) so who knows? they talk of a silver egg landing, huge white people coming out and building pyramid hill on a spot of high energy./ interestingly, it is the source of salt that is turned into high potency ormus so...

interestingly, it is the source of salt that is turned into high potency ormus so...

looked up ormus... very interesting indeed.

Anyway about stories of alien seeding, I cannot help but think this need not be physical and seeding can be thought of just as much in terms of information.

my first meeting with Psilocybe had me fully expecting the saucers to come down any sec. only prob was, my companion would not give her consent. hence, no appearance. (yes, that is exactly the reason your messianic delusions were not fulfilled, puck...)

but it was tripping me out, with the whole Language headfuck that accompanied, that language may have been given to humanity through the Mushroom, being a gift of the extra-terrestrials. alien seeding, El Dude?

innarestingly enough, was chatting to Dennis McK up at ega on this topic, and he was talking about tryptophan. it is alone among the amino acids, in having only one RNA codon ascribed to it. if there is an artefact of alien engineering of life on this particular lonely ol' planet, maybe it's tryptophan. from which, incidentally, organisms derive serotonin, psilocybin, n,n-dimethyltryptamine, etc...

have had feelings that the ets can communicate subjectively with us thru the tryptamines. insane drug-induced derangement, naturally.

I am going to be very wary of turkeys from now on.

LMFAO.

evil alien birds

Haha... Ormus.. What a crock of shit.

The story of the discovery begins in the late 1970s with a rich cotton farmer in Arizona named David Hudson. Because the volcanic soil in that region had unusual properties, and the underlying rock was known to contain precious metals, he decided to have a complete elemental quantitative analysis done on it. His analysts were then puzzled to find a fraction which defied analysis: it had no metallic characteristics, no chemical reactions and no spectroscopic signature. Eventually one spectroscopist suggested giving it a "longer burn". It was only then that spectral characteristics began to appear and, most surprisingly, they were suggestive of certain precious metals. Clearly this demanded further investigation so, having considerable private finances, Hudson hired some chemists and determined to solve the problem. The results of what he found are written up in considerable detail in his patent.1 He also gave a number of public lectures. It was from watching nine hours of videotape of these that I first learned about the phenomenon.

However, no single article on this subject has appeared in any scientific journal.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Ormus.html

Yeah, and probably with good reason... :rolleyes:

Haha... Ormus.. What a crock of shit.

Yeah, and probably with good reason... :rolleyes:

i was the same until i started making it and taking it. Many of the claims are far out and im not sure how much i believe them, but i do know that within one week of taking it my skin cleared up, my energy lifted, i was sleeping less, doing more, happier. when i had a large lump growing on my tongue and was taking ormus it shrunk... then i broke my ormus making tools and it grew back, had to get it chopped out. made a batch of macguyver ormus before i went to hospital and even tho i had a huge bit of my tongue cut out, it healed faster and cleaner than the doctors expected. now this not any evidence of it working at all, and could all be conincedental, but i really do think it should be researched a bit more...

you know when you take a drug and you're like "im not high, but *something* is happening" .. its kinda like that. You cant put your finger on it, but you know that you feel different to normal. again, not proof that it works, but...

im going to start growing something with fruit side by side and use ormus in one of them. that should show if it is having an effect or not.

"Out of the 'egg' emerged white-skinned beings, followed by their children," it says.

there is a similar aboriginal story, but instead on an egg, they came out of giant canoes, and had thunder sticks!

Info about ORMUS can be found in this thread. I think its a bit of BS, but I've never taken the stuff so cant say. From what I have read, I can only think that it is placebo action.

eg: you know when you take a drug and you're like "im not high, but *something* is happening" .. its kinda like that. You cant put your finger on it, but you know that you feel different to normal.

That is a pretty good explanation of a placebo IMO. Kind of like taking 'acid' only to find that you are thinking you are coming up to something, then later finding it was nothing but a piece of paper and that you have been ripped off. Funny how the mind tends to run with things, especially when one gets their hopes up in anticipation. I think the other examples you listed could very well come down to sheer coincidence, Simon, just as those who tend to see patterns via 'synchronous' mechanisms. A lot of it is just finding patterns in a mix of completely random events. Sort of similar to having a huge block of numbers or letters, then managing to find numerical patterns or words within the block of random symbols. Same thing can be seen in those who pray for help when a loved one is sick or in need of help. With hope and/or 'faith', when things coincidentally happen for the better, people think that god helped them through the event. Then on the occasions where nothing happened, or things turned for the worse, people say that its 'all in gods plan' or 'it wasnt meant to be'. Funny how most people dont speak of the many times where praying has lead to nothing.

Coincidence, anticipation, hope and imagination all lead to thinking placebos are actually effective IMO. God, drugs, wanting things, finding patterns in a mess of random things, etc.

Sorry for the change in direction from the original post :blush:

Sometimes i think the surest Sign that intelligent Life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

:blink:

Or that we can sue them ( the aliens) for not doing the job [creation] right and not hanging around even it was a bad job for repairs.

Britany Spears would make a good compliant for the sueing without a manual of at birth existance.

Instead, no manual and perhaps no direction even.

bacchant, nice.

the aboriginals seem to have a decent bit of their ancient culture still intact. possibly they would have the best insights (perhaps interpreting their stories in conjunction with geological history) into what unbelievable happenings might have happened in the early days of humanity.

Hypertheotically speaking ok ,

If one believes in reincarnation and that we have had past lives

then most probably we would have future lives too, so with that in mind ,

maybe the so called aliens are just us in the future having a cosmic flashback

when sighted on this material dimension of DENSE matter re visiting the crazy old days of hurtling around in a steel shell at 100 kmh head on at each other divided only by a thin white line and being so vunrable relying on electricity that when it goes out we are fuked how intelligent ? we where then now arghh

the old 'future human' theory.

call me cynical but green men in space canoes is so much easier to buy!

I have heard before of theories of the garden of eden being near Uluru. Must be rememberd that out there used to be rainforest. Onceuponatime. And everything was more or less joined to everything else.

Apparently some evidence of the convergence of rivers, etc. No idea wheer eto find info on that one, Mum picked it up while she was studying anthro at JCU. I'll try asking for more info next time we're talking.

For those of us prone to dreaming,(give or take a capital D) our own perception of time is regarded as so limited that from the human individual viewpoint, all time is one time.... no need for time travel then :P

Americans... the best online didge site I could find a while ago was maintained by an American. Sad statement or what.

VM