The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PD.

***WTF***

I noticed tonite around 5 or 6ish that my vision was getting a lil blurry, no amount of rubbing my eye seemed to fix it and it sort of felt as if something was in my eye causing the blurred vision. I then turned to my mate who laughed then told me something strange was going on with my eyes that i had to see for myself, so i went to check in the mirror and this is what i saw......

post-1464-1197458703_thumb.jpg

The pic was taken in natural light so you can imagine how big the pupil is now compared to the smaller one under artificial lighting, BLACK, almost nil iris visible

It doesnt hurt at all and is just causing blurry vision, anyone out there had this happen or got any dea what the hell is going on here??? It is getting a bit annoying not being able to see properly. :blink:

IMG_0234_1.JPG

IMG_0234_1.JPG

Fuck man that looks serious :o

I'd be seeing a doc asap. Better safe than sorry.

hey PD, have you been playing with any brugs today? you could have rubbed some in your eye

hoping it's something as simple as this, coz usually that's not a good sign!

Hehe, cheers for that Sparks.

Yep, it was the bloody D. inoxia for sure. :blush:

I hold mu fully accountable for this.

Fuck eh! Ya learn something on this forum everyday.

Was just starting to think about the contemplation of possibly sleeping on the thought of playin with tropanes by the by... back to the drawing board on that one! :unsure:

You still can...

It just means that you have to upload the photos and show everyone the physical effects for amusement

Hilarious. Thanks for posting that.

So why only one eye? Did you rub some Datura into just that eye? I am used to tropane eye from ingestion and then things are usually uniform, but I know it can be done on separate eyes by topical application.

not as uncommon as you might think, happened to me with a henbane seed and I think theyre is pics of rev? with a similar look

either that or :shroomer:

hey PD, have you been playing with any brugs today? you could have rubbed some in your eye

hoping it's something as simple as this, coz usually that's not a good sign!

shheh...I thought it was only bella that did that.....how much brug did you have to dry up the sniffles?

EDIT: Don't mind me I read 'mu." as 'flu' in PD's post...maybe I should lay off the tropanes :blink:

Edited by SanwraitH

Holey bloody hell!! That is one freekish sight! So has it all cleared up now? Out of interest, was this an accidental ingestion, or something other? Also, was it topical (likely if it was accidental) or was it just whacked out after smoking/eating (like T mentioned, it probably would be more even in both eyes, at least you'd think)? Any idea how long it took to come on after ingestion/contact with the tropanes, and roughly how long it took to ease?

Seriously - WTF!! :wacko:

it's funny, this happened to our cat a while back

rushed her down to the vet knowing that it's usually a sign of damage from head trauma, the vet was really concerned but couldn't work out what was wrong with her.

then i put 2 and 2 together, the cat had been wrestling a brug leaf earlier that morning and must have flicked it up into her eye.

took probably 48hrs to go back to normal

it's funny, this happened to our cat a while back

I remember waking up one morning and noticed there was something up with my cat's left eye. She didn't seem to react to anything reflexively and I became very concerned. Her eye began to turn milky white and after a few minutes it was completely white and she was completely blind in that eye. I took her to the vet who I believe said it was some sort of bacterial infection. 24 hours later her eye and vision returned to normal and it certainly freaked me out.

I'll be minding the Brugs, erm cats at my mother's house for a few days. Thanks for the warning not to use the Brugs as a facial mask before sleep :P

bella-uomo! :)

Yep, tropes or concussion... hell, why do things by half, try for both :P It should settle down, in the meantime be very careful in bright light situations as it wont constrict to protect the inner eye.

Stay tuned for some minor skin eruption or scaling too, some people get that shortly after consuming enough tropes to get the eyeball thing.

I find it interesting that a tiny drop of atropine can dilate you for hours but getting enough brug etc on board to get altered doesnt result in anywhere near that kind of change, least not for me.

poor bastard, its a very Clockwork Orange look though... probably a market for custom contacts!

VM

Enough brug on board in any manner and thatll probably happen, but it just occured to me to ask for thoughts on the likelihood of a mild amount of trop material,not enough to dilate that much in itself but when smoked,leads to getting sidestream in your eyes, etc... anyone that's had "ciggie eye" knows that agony haha... waddwe reckon?

VM

I was potting up a few lil Datura cuttings and i was a lil itchy, i guess i must have rubbed one eye. There was no deliberate ingestion of any material at all, would have been the tiniest amount that was transfered from plant to hand then to eye. Didnt take very long at all for my vision to go blurry, I noticed that right after i put the cuttings in the greenhouse

It was still the same when i woke this morning and has been like it all day today although it is slowly going away this afternoon.