The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
archaicrevivalist

DMT Possession and other dimension

If I can summarise a bit? perhaps bring back some sort of semblance of the thread topic.

From what I can glean, there are those who, in their endeavours are trying to go beyond and push the boundaries of commonly accepted notions of language and reality. Some of these people seem to project "messianic" visions of this and that in effort to try and promote change and drum up a sense of 'something big is goin on, lets push it!'. This comes in many forms and each person has their own slant on the way things are and the way they should be.

Then there are skeptics, or those who have 'seen it all before' see this kind of perception as merely another stage in life? One that will be learnt through until they reach a "psychologically mature perspective" perhaps we could be so lucky with one such as Illegal Brain in our midst! I am reminded of that parable of "those who know don't talk" and visa versa. It shits me when intellectual one-ups get in the way of progress in a debate/conversation.

Surely it is not so black and white, truth and falsity depend on the observer, yes? So what exactly do I think about those recieving transmissions from their 12th dimensional selves? Cant hurt to listen, im sure there is some kernal of truth. Failing that what works, works, right?

I hope next time someone spouts some self-righteous messianic transmission from the n-th dimension they can at least get a laugh (perhaps even some serious consideration). I wonder if people out there are scared to hear this stuff either because a) its happened to them and they don't want to consider the ramifications or B) its seen as watering down the forum and taking focus away from REAL debate.

maybe im addicted to symbols which tell me im right?

But don't you think you are god? Anyway, when discussions get so long and focussed on the definitions, semantics and dynamic of the discussion itself I can't be bothered anymore... Maybe if you summarized it in a few sentences I'd be more inclined to respond, but as it is there are too many glaringly obvious problems to address its too time consuming, sorry.

Way to quote an entire reply without responding to any of it. Are you for or against forum readability? cuz scrolling through huge replies with... nothing in them such as yours, is stupid and time/space wasting. Anyway I cannot be bothered countering your points anymore. It was complicated and long yes, because such is the way you see existence. I tried as hard as I could to reduce it into essentially a dualistic system, by showing commonality of meaning etc...

Anyhow I understand it is quite a bit to read, I felt by repeating a notion over and over it might finally explain it to you, however if you're uninterested fair enough. I wish you'd at least mention what glaringly obvious problems you reffer to. If they are glaringly obvious I feel I must be ignorant to miss something so obvious. Unless they're obvious only to you with a skewed view of reality. I think you should really try to mature and stop living in your faery tale existence of truth determined by consensus. I mean its just an illusion, stop fucking believing in it so much. maybe an aggro attitude is the best form of preaching??

If you could only counter the points that are 'glaringly obvious' ... cuz obviously they're easy to spot out yeah? at least counter those eh? or otherwise you're full of shit and preach some kind of know it all attitude, without explaining what you know to me. if you know it all then its good to share bro, thats what im trying to do with my glaringly obvious lack of REAL knowledge.

Edited by El Duderino

Way to quote an entire reply without responding to any of it. Are you for or against forum readability? cuz scrolling through huge replies with... nothing in them such as yours, is stupid and time/space wasting. Anyway I cannot be bothered countering your points anymore. It was complicated and long yes, because such is the way you see existence. I tried as hard as I could to reduce it into essentially a dualistic system, by showing commonality of meaning etc...

Anyhow I understand it is quite a bit to read, I felt by repeating a notion over and over it might finally explain it to you, however if you're uninterested fair enough. I wish you'd at least mention what glaringly obvious problems you reffer to. If they are glaringly obvious I feel I must be ignorant to miss something so obvious. Unless they're obvious only to you with a skewed view of reality. I think you should really try to mature and stop living in your faery tale existence of truth determined by consensus. I mean its just an illusion, stop fucking believing in it so much. maybe an aggro attitude is the best form of preaching??

If you could only counter the points that are 'glaringly obvious' ... cuz obviously they're easy to spot out yeah? at least counter those eh? or otherwise you're full of shit and preach some kind of know it all attitude, without explaining what you know to me. if you know it all then its good to share bro, thats what im trying to do with my glaringly obvious lack of REAL knowledge.

Jeez, take a chill pill man... It's just that when you bring up niggling things from other threads and try to back me into some kind of corner it gets boring and I feel like it's just a waste of time... you accused me of just trying to be right and arguing for the sake of it, but I feel like that's exactly what you are doing!

Okay, I'm pretty tired but I will try and answer your post a bit later on... but the trouble is you have made quite a few incorrect assumptions about what I think and seem to have passed over or misunderstood the places where I have actually explained what I think... this is what I meant by glaringly obvious time consuming problems, not your ideas.

So I will try and just ignore all the misconstrual of my own ideas and just make responses to yours... which will then give you more of my ideas to misconstrue, and no doubt result in another lengthy rebuttal... hm, maybe I won't answer after all ;) Nah, I will, but later.

Jeez, take a chill pill man... It's just that when you bring up niggling things from other threads and try to back me into some kind of corner it gets boring and I feel like it's just a waste of time... you accused me of just trying to be right and arguing for the sake of it, but I feel like that's exactly what you are doing!

dude, that was in another thread altogether, refrencing yet another thread, in fact this now brings three threads into one discussion. Not trying to put you in any corner, just thinking that we both know the fallacy of believing the christian bible as a direct transcription of gods word. - yet for some reason you bought up all sorts of other issues like revelation outside of the bible. Anyhow my arguments stem from your disagreements which I don't understand when i see you agreeing then disagreeing and confusing the whole issue. No matter though, this is boring bringing that into this discussion, lets just leave that one as I'm pretty sure we agree unless you feel like still being 'right'.

Okay, I'm pretty tired but I will try and answer your post a bit later on... but the trouble is you have made quite a few incorrect assumptions about what I think and seem to have passed over or misunderstood the places where I have actually explained what I think... this is what I meant by glaringly obvious time consuming problems, not your ideas.

So I will try and just ignore all the misconstrual of my own ideas and just make responses to yours... which will then give you more of my ideas to misconstrue, and no doubt result in another lengthy rebuttal... hm, maybe I won't answer after all ;) Nah, I will, but later.

Do as you wish no ones forcing people into proving their beliefs here. It's just when you disagree as a matter of fact at something that is a theoretical construct of the workings of reality, I feel you should explain why this is so.. why life is so complicated and not as simple as i imagine it to be. Why essentially we are not in a dualistic system that essentially is a singularity anyway and all is one... these ideas are referenced from 'spiritual' experiences and other spiritual writings, and as such difficult to [dis]prove in terms of empirical evidence, as the phenomenon occur but the 'spiritual causality' is difficult to prove. As it's impossible to know either way, you cannot disprove my position, but you can offer philosophical/ontological arguments as to why i might be wrong. I with my part skepticism remain open to the possibility you're right. If you could explain to me the errors of my judgments instead of plainly disagreeing, this would help. Furthermore if I misunderstood your ideas this too would be good to clarify as I don't feel like misrepresenting others views. If this is too much of a headfuck though, don't worry about it.

You two little thread raping monkeys need your own thread....

We will call it "who has the most time on their hands"

There will be no winners, just like in real life.

:D

dude, that was in another thread altogether, refrencing yet another thread, in fact this now brings three threads into one discussion. Not trying to put you in any corner, just thinking that we both know the fallacy of believing the christian bible as a direct transcription of gods word. - yet for some reason you bought up all sorts of other issues like revelation outside of the bible. Anyhow my arguments stem from your disagreements which I don't understand when i see you agreeing then disagreeing and confusing the whole issue. No matter though, this is boring bringing that into this discussion, lets just leave that one as I'm pretty sure we agree unless you feel like still being 'right'.

Do as you wish no ones forcing people into proving their beliefs here. It's just when you disagree as a matter of fact at something that is a theoretical construct of the workings of reality, I feel you should explain why this is so.. why life is so complicated and not as simple as i imagine it to be. Why essentially we are not in a dualistic system that essentially is a singularity anyway and all is one... these ideas are referenced from 'spiritual' experiences and other spiritual writings, and as such difficult to [dis]prove in terms of empirical evidence, as the phenomenon occur but the 'spiritual causality' is difficult to prove. As it's impossible to know either way, you cannot disprove my position, but you can offer philosophical/ontological arguments as to why i might be wrong. I with my part skepticism remain open to the possibility you're right. If you could explain to me the errors of my judgments instead of plainly disagreeing, this would help. Furthermore if I misunderstood your ideas this too would be good to clarify as I don't feel like misrepresenting others views. If this is too much of a headfuck though, don't worry about it.

In a way it is a headfuck to get into philosophy at all, after years of searching I can think of more fruitful and meaningful ways to spend my time, like arguing with strangers on the internet for instance. I changed my mind and decided I think it is okay for me to give my opinion with a couple of explanatory comments and then leave it at that without being badgered about it from someone who reassures me he is not trying to force anyone to prove their beliefs... I tidied up my earlier post by removing the quote from you, so that should help the 'forum readability' anyway :P

I'm reminded of a phone conversation I had a couple of weeks back, where I was told I can't just give my opinion, and when I asked what the hell did she just say was told it is wrong of me to just tell her my opinion whereupon I told her I thought she was with thinkpol and hung up, because I can't be bothered talking to people like that :rolleyes:

Have fun raping the thread by yourself, or perhaps phloom will help you :P

Edited by IllegalBrain

In a way it is a headfuck to get into philosophy at all.

fair enough.

I changed my mind and decided I think it is okay for me to give my opinion with a couple of explanatory comments and then leave it at that without being badgered about it from someone who reassures me he is not trying to force anyone to prove their beliefs...

Badgers are cool, they lead to mushrooms, and then inevitably snakes! :o

I tidied up my earlier post by removing the quote from you, so that should help the 'forum readability' anyway :P

Thank fuck for that at least.

anyway I'll keep in mind that when you disagree its just for the sake of it and to not bother taking you seriously anymore. so that's cool, in a way you too have helped me to save time and use it on more important shit. for sirius y0! i'm being hella productive with me arts n crafts annat! I saw that you replied and though fuuuuuck man i cant be fucked frying my brain trying to comprehend and connect shit thats best done automatically in higher states of consciousness, when i'm a flatlander transcendence is hard.. the theoretical kind where i try to remember how shit works.

All this shit doesn't matter anyway, some of my imaginary friends agree and some disagree, it don't matter if we're all imaginary. See people have trouble getting over this fundamental aspect of reality.. it's inherent fakeness. Goddammit it's hella convincing though!

fair enough.

Thank fuck for that at least.

anyway I'll keep in mind that when you disagree its just for the sake of it and to not bother taking you seriously anymore. so that's cool, in a way you too have helped me to save time and use it on more important shit. for sirius y0! i'm being hella productive with me arts n crafts annat! I saw that you replied and though fuuuuuck man i cant be fucked frying my brain trying to comprehend and connect shit thats best done automatically in higher states of consciousness, when i'm a flatlander transcendence is hard.. the theoretical kind where i try to remember how shit works.

All this shit doesn't matter anyway, some of my imaginary friends agree and some disagree, it don't matter if we're all imaginary. See people have trouble getting over this fundamental aspect of reality.. it's inherent fakeness. Goddammit it's hella convincing though!

Well, it's sad that you decided I was saying I just disagree for the sake of it and you won't take me seriously anymore, that's not really what I intended... I guess in a lot of ways some of the things you are saying remind me of discussions with Shiva, which kind of got creepy. I definitely will be happy to offer you all the justification for my views that you want at some point in the future, it's just that I'm tired and busy lately and I'm actually not sure why you would care plus it seems like you think you already know what I think anyway, which is funny seeing as even I don't.

you saw that thing?

i thought i was the only one.

i THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSH! ROOM! MUSH! ROOM!

SNAKE!

SNAKE!

oooo it's a snake :o

Yeah, um what is that?

one of those pointless internet things.

why does everyone have to fight? and why is it mainly with you? where is the cuddly bird?

one of those pointless internet things.

why does everyone have to fight? and why is it mainly with you? where is the cuddly bird?

I don't know, I seem to get under people's skin for some reason... it must be because I am so awesome, and everyone else is just persecuting me.

Maybe just because I am not all like "oh, peace man... that is awesome, I really resonate with what you are saying" all the time.

Now, back to the argument...

El D, I just noticed that I have no idea what I'm supposed to be explaining to you... you seem to think I have made factual claims about the nature of reality, but I can't see anywhere I've done that. Where I did express some of my ideas, I think I explained them fairly adequately.

Oh, and I thought this was a bit funny... "I feel you should explain why this is so.. why life is so complicated and not as simple as i imagine it to be. Why essentially we are not in a dualistic system that essentially is a singularity anyway and all is one.." If life is so simple, then why does it require such a complicated explanation (ie. a dualistic system that is also somehow monistic)?

Oh oh, I am questioning/criticizing/disagreeing with something, without also offering an exhaustive and irrefutable explanation of every facet of reality... what a bastard I am.

Edited by IllegalBrain

If life is so simple, then why does it require such a complicated explanation (ie. a dualistic system that is also somehow monistic)?

It's not complicated at all, just apparently paradoxical. Life is infinitely complex and at the same time unified and defined. So it can be seen in terms of dualisim, ying/yang black white, we can see this holographic all-encompassing aspect of reality that is polarity (duality).. within ever facet of reality, such is the beauty of the holographic model. At the same time there is a metaphysical AND mathematical understanding that every single number is unique and has its own properties. Think of every increasing prime numbers that are all unique. Or constants that are infinitely long numbers, also unique. Defined and at the same time an infinite value.

Reality can obviously be reduced to a dualistic system, looking over this thread though I thought back to the Donnie Darko reference and had a realisation of sorts that although polarity is inherent in all, unique-ness and individuality is intrinsic also - and that could well be an important point of the movie. That here is young Donnie Darko, an Archetypal teen complicated and confused and here is some institution trying to reduce his reality into black and white.. when in truth there is infinite expression - and therein lies the beauty. The infinite individual expressions within the polarities of creation. - that last scene before he ..loops on himself, I now see as an ecstatic experience of collective bliss, that is a realisation of the totality of human experience, from the profoundly beautiful to the profoundly twisted and sick. The whole yin/yang.

Now I understand your proposed notion of synthesis of Skepticism/Idealism>Beliefs .. again with the reducing reality to numerical concepts, we've got monism and dualism, now lies the importance of the trinity. I don't get much into numerology but there is something important about the trinity. To ME it represents structure, or progress of time, in that every instant has a before and after, at every instant there are 3 references of time, always in the everlasting now. Also it is for us 4d creatures an important number as it creates 3 dimensional space, depth width and height. Also, a black and white understanding is too simplistic so a 3rd option of a synthesis is.. essential to creating definitions of reality.

Every Experience is first pre-emptively memory associated / experienced / post-experience memory associated.

Every piece of information is first witnessed --> cross-referenced with memory --> recorded as a product of old/new memory. All progressions in time have a 3 part temporal aspect.

3, also, pertaining to matter can be considered evil (in.. a good existence defining way...), 333 is the lower half of the best, 666 being the infamous number of the beast... paraphrasing and twisting and probably misinforming here, but that's the gist i got.

4 is important as it represents, 4 elements and structural solidity. Maybe the full procession of the seasons. The 4 cardinal points.

5 is cool cuz we humans are holographic starfish, multiplied by 5. with 5 limbs and 5 digits on each one of them, apart from the head which is the home of the 5 senses pretty much.

6 is evil for some reason. It's also important in the arrangement of the flower of life and .: part of the primary harmonic geometry that underlies the formation of all matter - in this plane of existence at least.... :blink: .. It represents the 6 spatial directions. up/down left/right forward/back. Notice how this is a dualistic understanding of the spatial number 3.

Also 6 is the mirror image of 9 (another holy number).

7 is cool, cuz its the holy number and i hear a multiplication that can be fractally applied to distances of stellar objects relative to our earth, or something of that nature. Also if I'm to believe this than this is numerological proof of Marijuana as a holy sacrament with its indica-tive 7 pointed leaf.

9 or 999 is a mirror image of 666 and meant to be the return of satan to the source, the full resolution, symbolic of that. 6 and 9 are seen as interchangeable and reflective aspects of the same divine expression.

Also in some kind of really bizzare belief system 9 is THE holy number. and by means of dividing some sort of constants of nature... this dude would calculate it to equal 9, by dividing and adding factors or whatever...

11 is a magickal number of power.. apparently. It's self similar and holographic I know that much... the extension into 11:11 is profoundly symbolic, my thoughts can be read here or here

13 is meant to be evil, but that's made so by the infamous friday the 13th, massacre of the knights templar. AFAIK 13 is important in terms of natural cycles as can be seen by the lunar cycles, 13 times a year at 28 days., which is 4 weeks, a nice structural multiplication (4) of the holy number (7)

20 is the amount of digits we have, and together with 13 (13:20) the Mayan operational time frequency, apaprently based on natural systems and thought to be a 'natural frequency', seems like a weird ratio, and has me thinking of assymetric time signatures and how freaking cool they sound!

42- is the answer, now find the question, whatever you want it to be. the answer will present itself if you follow the right path... to get to it. Point is seek and ye shall find, reality mirrors itself to you. look for 23 and you'll go insane thinking you're evil, try hard enough and it's everpresent like the rest of them...

Now all these associations are symbolic and (in the linear time understanding of our history) came after the fact.. of the initial conditions set by the big bang... of there being 'created' this abstract thing called numbers. Anyway this is all pertaining to the belief that numbers and letters (alphanumerics) are an essential aspect of reality, giving form to the rest of it. the way language, our perceptions and our neuro-linguistic understandings create reality for us.

The mystical aspect of all this comes into play when numberical information.. or symbolic or whatever the fuck sort of spectrum of understanding you choose, can be holographically applied among multiple facets of reality, showing its ultimate self similarity, in its simplicity and its complexity always self similar. This can be seen with the way the Torah is constantly numerically cross-referenced to infer meaning here or there, the same way John Saffran found 9/11 Terrorism Prophecies in the back catalog of Vanilla Ice.. connections are infinitely available.

It is the 'impossibly' weird way the universe harmonises creativity - our souls reflection in matter, that unlocks the Mystical understanding of all creation being unified.. yet infiinitely complex. The range of perceptions is infinite and as such so are the possibilities of 'manifestation' - this is mediated collectively and harmonically, as if one harmonic sound with infinite frequencies of expressions.

...if I haven't made my point yet... fuck it.

Anyway the reason people are annoyed at you IB is because you present an air of intellectual authority and smugness as you disagree with them. You do not provide reasons for disagreement other than labels like 'unweidly' which I disagree with - as simplification and synthesis of ideas tends to ease their application in thinking about them. When I have an obvious model that works for my stated reasons I'd like to know why you don't think it works.. Especially when you say there are glaringly obvious problems... well speak up then instead of categorically disagreeing, be specific, or i could say.. generally speaking, you are wrong, and end it at that.

I'll take your disagreements at face value, as I cannot see any refutation of my points. So you have a surface level understanding of my ideas as you cannot actually get into them, disect them and deconstruct to explain why they don't work. Your sarcasm is ugly and obviously mirrors your distrust of such paranormal beliefs or understandings, without getting into discussing the propositions at all though, this rejection of said concepts seems to be nothing but blind skepticism. - For some reason in discussions people expect a reasoning behind opposing views other than simply 'I don't believe it' I guess this is a matter of blind adherence to a belief system in the end.

sorry to let you know, but you're 0wn3d.

Not by my super cool Argument skills, but your own construction of an experiential prison.

I've built one too but I got the key... somewhere.

Here i was being all creative and stuff when I'm interrupted and have to go articulate my thoughts again. goddammit, aight back to real life and being productive...

It's not complicated at all, just apparently paradoxical. Life is infinitely complex and at the same time unified and defined. So it can be seen in terms of dualisim, ying/yang black white, we can see this holographic all-encompassing aspect of reality that is polarity (duality).. within ever facet of reality, such is the beauty of the holographic model. At the same time there is a metaphysical AND mathematical understanding that every single number is unique and has its own properties. Think of every increasing prime numbers that are all unique. Or constants that are infinitely long numbers, also unique. Defined and at the same time an infinite value.

Reality can obviously be reduced to a dualistic system, looking over this thread though I thought back to the Donnie Darko reference and had a realisation of sorts that although polarity is inherent in all, unique-ness and individuality is intrinsic also - and that could well be an important point of the movie. That here is young Donnie Darko, an Archetypal teen complicated and confused and here is some institution trying to reduce his reality into black and white.. when in truth there is infinite expression - and therein lies the beauty. The infinite individual expressions within the polarities of creation. - that last scene before he ..loops on himself, I now see as an ecstatic experience of collective bliss, that is a realisation of the totality of human experience, from the profoundly beautiful to the profoundly twisted and sick. The whole yin/yang.

Now I understand your proposed notion of synthesis of Skepticism/Idealism>Beliefs .. again with the reducing reality to numerical concepts, we've got monism and dualism, now lies the importance of the trinity. I don't get much into numerology but there is something important about the trinity. To ME it represents structure, or progress of time, in that every instant has a before and after, at every instant there are 3 references of time, always in the everlasting now. Also it is for us 4d creatures an important number as it creates 3 dimensional space, depth width and height. Also, a black and white understanding is too simplistic so a 3rd option of a synthesis is.. essential to creating definitions of reality.

Every Experience is first pre-emptively memory associated / experienced / post-experience memory associated.

Every piece of information is first witnessed --> cross-referenced with memory --> recorded as a product of old/new memory. All progressions in time have a 3 part temporal aspect.

3, also, pertaining to matter can be considered evil (in.. a good existence defining way...), 333 is the lower half of the best, 666 being the infamous number of the beast... paraphrasing and twisting and probably misinforming here, but that's the gist i got.

4 is important as it represents, 4 elements and structural solidity. Maybe the full procession of the seasons. The 4 cardinal points.

5 is cool cuz we humans are holographic starfish, multiplied by 5. with 5 limbs and 5 digits on each one of them, apart from the head which is the home of the 5 senses pretty much.

6 is evil for some reason. It's also important in the arrangement of the flower of life and .: part of the primary harmonic geometry that underlies the formation of all matter - in this plane of existence at least.... :blink: .. It represents the 6 spatial directions. up/down left/right forward/back. Notice how this is a dualistic understanding of the spatial number 3.

Also 6 is the mirror image of 9 (another holy number).

7 is cool, cuz its the holy number and i hear a multiplication that can be fractally applied to distances of stellar objects relative to our earth, or something of that nature. Also if I'm to believe this than this is numerological proof of Marijuana as a holy sacrament with its indica-tive 7 pointed leaf.

9 or 999 is a mirror image of 666 and meant to be the return of satan to the source, the full resolution, symbolic of that. 6 and 9 are seen as interchangeable and reflective aspects of the same divine expression.

Also in some kind of really bizzare belief system 9 is THE holy number. and by means of dividing some sort of constants of nature... this dude would calculate it to equal 9, by dividing and adding factors or whatever...

11 is a magickal number of power.. apparently. It's self similar and holographic I know that much... the extension into 11:11 is profoundly symbolic, my thoughts can be read here or here

13 is meant to be evil, but that's made so by the infamous friday the 13th, massacre of the knights templar. AFAIK 13 is important in terms of natural cycles as can be seen by the lunar cycles, 13 times a year at 28 days., which is 4 weeks, a nice structural multiplication (4) of the holy number (7)

20 is the amount of digits we have, and together with 13 (13:20) the Mayan operational time frequency, apaprently based on natural systems and thought to be a 'natural frequency', seems like a weird ratio, and has me thinking of assymetric time signatures and how freaking cool they sound!

42- is the answer, now find the question, whatever you want it to be. the answer will present itself if you follow the right path... to get to it. Point is seek and ye shall find, reality mirrors itself to you. look for 23 and you'll go insane thinking you're evil, try hard enough and it's everpresent like the rest of them...

Now all these associations are symbolic and (in the linear time understanding of our history) came after the fact.. of the initial conditions set by the big bang... of there being 'created' this abstract thing called numbers. Anyway this is all pertaining to the belief that numbers and letters (alphanumerics) are an essential aspect of reality, giving form to the rest of it. the way language, our perceptions and our neuro-linguistic understandings create reality for us.

The mystical aspect of all this comes into play when numberical information.. or symbolic or whatever the fuck sort of spectrum of understanding you choose, can be holographically applied among multiple facets of reality, showing its ultimate self similarity, in its simplicity and its complexity always self similar. This can be seen with the way the Torah is constantly numerically cross-referenced to infer meaning here or there, the same way John Saffran found 9/11 Terrorism Prophecies in the back catalog of Vanilla Ice.. connections are infinitely available.

It is the 'impossibly' weird way the universe harmonises creativity - our souls reflection in matter, that unlocks the Mystical understanding of all creation being unified.. yet infiinitely complex. The range of perceptions is infinite and as such so are the possibilities of 'manifestation' - this is mediated collectively and harmonically, as if one harmonic sound with infinite frequencies of expressions.

...if I haven't made my point yet... fuck it.

Anyway the reason people are annoyed at you IB is because you present an air of intellectual authority and smugness as you disagree with them. You do not provide reasons for disagreement other than labels like 'unweidly' which I disagree with - as simplification and synthesis of ideas tends to ease their application in thinking about them. When I have an obvious model that works for my stated reasons I'd like to know why you don't think it works.. Especially when you say there are glaringly obvious problems... well speak up then instead of categorically disagreeing, be specific, or i could say.. generally speaking, you are wrong, and end it at that.

I'll take your disagreements at face value, as I cannot see any refutation of my points. So you have a surface level understanding of my ideas as you cannot actually get into them, disect them and deconstruct to explain why they don't work. Your sarcasm is ugly and obviously mirrors your distrust of such paranormal beliefs or understandings, without getting into discussing the propositions at all though, this rejection of said concepts seems to be nothing but blind skepticism. - For some reason in discussions people expect a reasoning behind opposing views other than simply 'I don't believe it' I guess this is a matter of blind adherence to a belief system in the end.

sorry to let you know, but you're 0wn3d.

Not by my super cool Argument skills, but your own construction of an experiential prison.

I've built one too but I got the key... somewhere.

Here i was being all creative and stuff when I'm interrupted and have to go articulate my thoughts again. goddammit, aight back to real life and being productive...

It is interesting how closely your behavior patterns mirror Shiva's... like his, I find your orgies of egoistic paranoid fantasy at once repulsive and fascinating. Well, mostly just repulsive.

Maybe you should get a job as a street preacher, or an escaped lunatic.

What do you think I don't believe, and what belief system do you think I have, and where did you get the information you base these concepts on?

Edited by IllegalBrain

Maybe you should get a job as a street preacher, or an escaped lunatic.

Haha I wish I could get paid for that.

I do realise I've gone very far off topic. point I was making is reality is simplistically self similar while at the same time infinitely complex. Trying to explain my model of perception here. -that it seems you will never get because of your immediate repulsion to such thoughts, labelling them paranoid no less.

whatever man, entertain your own delusions if you must, and miss out on the infinite. fuck there's a lot of it!!!

To put some closure to this whole spill of brainsturbation, I'll finalise by saying I believe in entities as elements of consciousness communicating to other elements of consciousness. God, is transpersonal or impersonal in its totality, it makes no sense for there to be a 'personal' subjectivity in a totality experience. However as single points of awareness experiencing reality subjectively we have a personal experience mediated by our own idiosyncrasies and beliefs, so as to communicate whatever msg in a way understandable to us. Not often have I 'seen' a consciousness communicating as a 'visible' entity, but many a time have I experienced communion or communication with the 'other' call it 'god' gaia, jesus christ, the mother mary, some random saint you pray to.. Lord Xenuu, Shiva, whoever the fuck you choose to dress your 'messenger' as, it is a personalised aspect of a universal holographic, self similar fractal 'architecture'.. there seems a design, to something so irrational, chaotic, paradoxical and infinite.. That is the trippy part!

I haven't seen any greys / reptillians or 'classic' entities... so who the fuck knows about their validity. i'd say this much, if anything their commonly reported existence proves there is a collective (shared) consciousness, that would have recent experiences taking the appearence of recent pop culture (ufo's, aliens etc).

BTW I stole all my ideas of shiva... :rolleyes:

[edit] quit quoting my whole fucking post without addressing any of it. it only makes you look like a tool.

Edited by El Duderino

Haha I wish I could get paid for that.

I do realise I've gone very far off topic. point I was making is reality is simplistically self similar while at the same time infinitely complex. Trying to explain my model of perception here. -that it seems you will never get because of your immediate repulsion to such thoughts, labelling them paranoid no less.

whatever man, entertain your own delusions if you must, and miss out on the infinite. fuck there's a lot of it!!!

To put some closure to this whole spill of brainsturbation, I'll finalise by saying I believe in entities as elements of consciousness communicating to other elements of consciousness. God, is transpersonal or impersonal in its totality, it makes no sense for there to be a 'personal' subjectivity in a totality experience. However as single points of awareness experiencing reality subjectively we have a personal experience mediated by our own idiosyncrasies and beliefs, so as to communicate whatever msg in a way understandable to us. Not often have I 'seen' a consciousness communicating as a 'visible' entity, but many a time have I experienced communion or communication with the 'other' call it 'god' gaia, jesus christ, the mother mary, some random saint you pray to.. Lord Xenuu, Shiva, whoever the fuck you choose to dress your 'messenger' as, it is a personalised aspect of a universal holographic, self similar fractal 'architecture'.. there seems a design, to something so irrational, chaotic, paradoxical and infinite.. That is the trippy part!

I haven't seen any greys / reptillians or 'classic' entities... so who the fuck knows about their validity. i'd say this much, if anything their commonly reported existence proves there is a collective (shared) consciousness, that would have recent experiences taking the appearence of recent pop culture (ufo's, aliens etc).

BTW I stole all my ideas of shiva... :rolleyes:

[edit] quit quoting my whole fucking post without addressing any of it. it only makes you look like a tool.

"So, the caterpillar has emerged from its cocoon as a shark, with a gun for a mouth" - Mr. Burns