The Corroboree
Evil Genius

Flirting! Drugs that help!

Hi Guys, i wondered what others think about this! What kind of substances can be helpful to flirt? My No 1 Herb on this list is definately Kratom! It gives a very good ego boost and helps to find keep the communication going! Alcohol helps in small doses but i usually tend to overdo it what kills the attraction! Ephedra kinda helps too. Ganja is an absolute No No! I never had any interesting flirt whille i was on ganja! It made me a too boring person. What do you think? Experiences? I´d be interested in stories including other less known substances!

When i first came across Kratom, it really boosted my ego! I felt unresistable and i had many One Night Stands because of Kratom! In the first 6 months, Kratom gave me a magical feeling! But I kinda lost that feeling after a few months of using it though! But when i try to get a special girl, i still take Kratom to give me this special feeling!

bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Hi Greencave, you dont know Kratom? Your kidding, right? I didnt wanted to promote an illegal herb. Drugs are bad, mkay. Kratom is legal where i live and therefore i used it for this purpose many times! My post shouldnt be a statement for illegal drug use! I´m just interested in drugs that have influence on the ability to flirt! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

COCAINE! jeepers when i tried kratom i felt ok numb then when ppl tried to talk to me id get anxious i dunno didnt agree with me in that sense i wanted to be on my own

o

Edited by FM.

i'd have thought that stimulants which break down inhibitions like coke, speed or small doses ov alcohol would give the best results.

kava is exceptional!!! really gives u the gift of the gab! plus takes away any nervous tension!! and u feel really sensual.

ive never tried kratom, though i want to lots and lots!!!

For the very same reasons that jono posted, I stand by my original post :wink:

from what ive heard good mdxx is what you want

maybe, but pouring w/sweat, pupils exploding out your head while gurning like the proverbial bulldog that's swallowed a wasp, aint the best look for flirting :wink:

from what ive heard good mdxx is what you want :)

LOL Thats one of the stupidest things I've ever heard :rolleyes:

I think things that affect the GABA system are best, alcohol in moderation (cause spewing all over your intended victim may not come across all that cool) G HB when it was legally available worked well in a club environment or maybe something like phenibut could do well these days. I think one would be looking for a loosening of the inhibitions and toungue in a relaxed sense ie not pinging out of your head on crappy coke or speed while acting like a really high strung tool that night and a retard the next day :blink: .

maybe, but pouring w/sweat, pupils exploding out your head while gurning like the proverbial bulldog that's swallowed a wasp, aint the best look for flirting :wink:

lol

but i have to agree with jono, kava is the go

good old alcohol isn't bad either!

I felt unresistable and i had many One Night Stands because of Kratom!
Be careful EG, you dont want to give the governments a chance to list herpes infection and HPV as side effects of kratom use! Just imagine the grotesque anti-drug posters :blink:

Hasnt Sceletium spp. been used as an aid in social interaction?

I realy think it would be a to each their own thing & what may work for some wo'nt work for others or work as well as what the person on the substance thinks it is ;)

Valium can take the edge off but too much & u wo'nt be doing much talking, Alcohol is the same, cannabis could even be the same for me when I used to smoke.

Kava never realy makes me more talkative just noce & sedate.

Pffft, as if you need any help EG you stud ;)

^^^^you big flirt you, Passive

OP depends how u like it I spose :wink: IMO anything that effects dopamine and or GABA...some exceptions may apply :bong:

Somebody should probably mention Oxytocin...wait there we go :P

When its about Love, You got to use every dirty trick you can. Things like luck dont exist.

^^^^you big flirt you, Passive

Yeah, passive is the flirt king. I´m glad he´s in Australia and not here. Otherwise there wouldnt be no girls left. :-)

dude we couldn't even get anyone to admit having ever had oxytocin.

i've heard a low dose of post high dose of oral dmt works very well :wink:

there's a moment of glory in there, but it's a fine line

Edited by Coschi

"dude we couldn't even get anyone to admit having ever had oxytocin."

My missus has had it, she was giving birth at the time so was'nt in a very flirty mood.