The Corroboree
reptyle

Political Shamanism makes a resurgence...

I don't know Reptyle's history but how sure can we be that he's not bullshitting here? It's an extraordinary story. Anyway, you've caused a good discussion and I'll respond like you're telling the truth.

Chris, I hope you're reading all of these responses carefully. I do agree with Julian that some people have been a little heavy handed though.

Basically, you've got alot of energy and courage to do things others only dream about. But Botanika is right, you need to channel that more effectively.

I don't want to rant too much but I think you should recognise that your stunt may have gone very differently.

Channel 9 news Aug 21:

"Security at Capitol Hill is being reviewed and a man is in custody after he injected himself with the drug dimethyltryptamine or DMT inside Parliament House and planted a fake car-bomb outside the building today."

Channel 9 ACA Aug 22:

"DMT: The next potent new drug to be spreading madness among Australian drug-users."

including...

"...uncovered a sub-culture of people calling themselves "psychonauts" devoted to experimenting with hallucinogenic drugs. The same internet forums on which Chris Reptyle reported his drug-fuelled stunts feature instructions on how to prepare and administer DMT among other dangerous drugs."

You get the picture. It's really not a big logical leap to make given the current media and political climate.

Be careful in what is a very fragile situation.

I think you're genuinely trying to make a political point but I think in this case it was obscured to your audience. Or maybe you're just an adrenaline junkie and wanted to do something ballsy. Maybe try sky-diving on DMT next time?

Edited by MORG

Chris, I hope you're reading all of these responses carefully. I do agree with Julian that some people have been a little heavy handed though.

Well, unless my paranoia is getting a hold of me (there is a reasonable chance this is the case, if so then please forgive me), I guess by 'some people' you guys might actually mean 'IllegalBrain' seeing as no one else has said anything I would deem as 'heavy handed'.

In case you missed it, reptyle (ironic name seeing as he seems to now be using the epithet in the tiresome Icke-ian sense as a label for those who disagree with him) seems as unaffected by the sweetness and light vibratory messages that end with 'namaste' as much as the fire and brimstone sermons that repeatedly and tastelessly use the word 'dickwad'... he is so consumed with his own ego that opposition is seen as persecution and reworked into his self-serving narrative to further confirm his delusions of grandeur.

Not sure how often you have tried reasoning with someone suffering from psychosis, but it simply doesn't work. The only reason I bothered to say anything at all is to vent my anger at such stupidity and to hopefully show impressionable youngsters who think it's 'real groovy man' that it is in fact 'real fucked up'.

If he can't just live harmlessly in the bush or something and intends to keep doing this kind of bullshit then personally I hope the 'reptiles' grant him his morbid wish and lock him up somewhere he can get some help for himself and be prevented from doing harm to others.

Feel free to disagree with me though, I often do ;)

Edited by IllegalBrain

Also does anyone know anyone with some dorper ewes for sale in NNSW area?

Lol, you wouldnt read about it - someone I work with has 7 Doper rams to give away to a good home :) If you are genuinely interested - shoot me a PM.

One of those things - you never hear about something and then bam - you cop it twice in one day! Now that's syncronicity!

ahhahaha thats awesome Ace. i would loveto but..the problem is i already have 2 damara rams and they think they are the shit, so i dont think they'd like anymore males comming in and banging their misses', so im only looking for ewes at the moment.

But a big Cheers to you man..gotta love the way the world works sometimes!

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Not a problem eh! Next time I spot a couple ewes I'll be thinking of ya Shiva :wink:

Sorry for the hijack, Reptyle

I hate deleted posts, they are usually really interesting if you can get to them in time... did you say things you regretted, or just things you don't want other people to know you think?

i thought it was fair to all parties to keep my opions to myself..dont worry IllegalBrain, i dont think your in the shit abyss..

lets just hope chris doesnt cry shit wolf again, for it may have serious consequences on our SAB community.

i thought it was fair to all parties to keep my opions to myself..dont worry IllegalBrain, i dont think your in the shit abyss..

lets just hope chris doesnt cry shit wolf again, for it may have serious consequences on our SAB community.

Haha, I don't even know what a shit abyss is actually, but I admit it doesn't sound very nice... Yeah, it's the damaging effect his actions have on 'plant enthusiasts' generally that really gets my goat up. He certainly doesn't speak for me or most people here, but his actions may become a lens through which the authorities and the general public eventually see us. Then again, maybe I am just pissed because he is beyond my ability to control.

If you have negative or even scathing opinions, it would be great if you would voice them because it may help to make me look a bit nicer [insert smiley of choice here]

shit wolf, shit abyss?

wheres the shit rope, the shit wave, shit winds, shit tide, shit river, shit puppets, shit storm and all the other shit analogies?

"watch out for the shit hawks bubbles"

:lol: !Hijack Over! :lol:

remember, a shit leopard cant change its spots. ;)

You mean its shit spots.

Edited by IllegalBrain

Sorry IB, but i just mean a shit leopard cant change its spots. ahaha

PM me bro, i just remembered about those ableton vids!

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Pure dorper ewes are expensive. You can get them on farmstock.com.au. Just don't get ripped off with grades.

Everyone has pretty much said it all.. Very stupid.

But about how it can get worse, they can start banning DMT containing plants...

Everyone has pretty much said it all.. Very stupid.

But about how it can get worse, they can start banning DMT containing plants...

Or, they can start making our brains illegal.

Interesting the word 'shit' has come up so much in this thread. In 'prometheus rising', Robert Wilson discusses the depth of 'shit' being used in primate psychology. 'Primates mark their territories with excretions, and sometimes they threw excretions at each other when disputing over territories'

This thread hasn't been hijacked - the territory has just been marked by a few more alpha males trying to be top dog, just like the suits on capital hill trying to be top dog rather than creating objective policy. We're all the same really, just in different quadrants, Lol

Interesting the word 'shit' has come up so much in this thread. In 'prometheus rising', Robert Wilson discusses the depth of 'shit' being used in primate psychology. 'Primates mark their territories with excretions, and sometimes they threw excretions at each other when disputing over territories'

This thread hasn't been hijacked - the territory has just been marked by a few more alpha males trying to be top dog, just like the suits on capital hill trying to be top dog rather than creating objective policy. We're all the same really, just in different quadrants, Lol

Or some people are fucked in the head and need help. Thats also possible :)

I've read the original post a few times, and keep getting curious each time someone adds to this thread. I've more or less gathered what went down, but I really don't understand what the political intent of this action was?

Interesting take on the direction of the comments, botanika!