The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
phloom

The 777 experience, this weekend NNSW

Lets get a crew together, who's gonna come? Ive got confirmation that there will be an alien landing at some stage over the weekend :blink:

post-1390-1183533903_thumb.jpg

I should have posted it earlier.....but better late than never :/

Would be good to see more ethno faces at doofs!!

Its at a really nice site near Tenterfield, more info on www.mysterymachine.com.au

See ya round like a rissole.

IM THERE< this shit is going to be teh shit!! theres gonna be an egg and goon race, therell be talks on chaos magic, energy work, psychology. and there is a kikass act called procs coming!!!!! BE THER EOR BE SQUARE

(puts me hand up)

i'm square!!!

Duhh!! 777 is like the planetary alignment of the 45th quadrant of RA....frikkin idiot!!!

Ummm a good reason to get out into the wild and experience the colours of existance??

cool, jasemateau.....all ethnobots report to the funky fungus stall for directions :)

whats the symbolism or importance behind the number 7 7 7?

LOL.

so, when is it? :wink:

lookin forward to it, hope to catch ya there phloom B)

Procs!! gotta be one of my favorite psy artists

and with 2 workshops on magick, gonna be even better than expected!

Symbolism

This number joins together the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7, according to R. Allendy. It is the universal organization, 7 + 7 + 7 = 21, the general evolution.

Represent the celestial perfection, 7, on the 3 plans of the manifestation: matter, astral (mental or soul) and spirit.

It is the number of the sacred work of the sons of God for the establishment of the Kingdom of God on the Earth, mainly for the period of the seventh millennium after Adam where it is written that Satan will be chained for thousand years.

In esotericism, 777 means that virgin spirits (those to which God gave the life with the mission to rise towards the Creator, until to absorb themselves again in Him) will know 777 incarnations during seven revolutions that the wave of life accomplishes around the seven globes of the seven world periods. The symbolism of this number is therefore the ascension of the soul through the physical body.

According to the tradition of Himalayan masters, 777 is the number of the celestial man and symbolizes the transmutation which takes place at the time where the man becomes conscious of the necessity to cover the path of initiation, and that he perceives, even of an elementary manner, that the goal is in God.

The purity - does not father and is not fathered.

more here

Prime Factors

Analysis of Factors

The Passion of the Highest Unity.

The number 777 affords a good example of the legitimate and illegitimate deductions to be drawn. It represents the sentence AChTh RVCh ALHIM ChIIM, “One is the Spirit of the Living God,” and also OVLM HQLPVTh, “The world of the Shells (excrements—the demon-world).”

Now it is wrong to say that this idea of the unity of the divine spirit is identical with this idea of the muddle of chaos—unless in that exalted grade in which “The One is the Many.” But the compiler of Liber 777 was a great Qabalist when he thus entitled his book; for he meant to imply, “One is the Spirit of the Living God,” i.e. I have in this book unified all the diverse symbols of the world; also also, “the world of shells,” i.e. this book is full of mere dead symbols; do not mistake them for the living Truth. Further, he had an academic reason for his choice of a number; for the tabulation of the book is from Kether to Malkuth, the course of the Flaming Sword; and if this sword be drawn upon the Tree of Life, the numeration of the Paths over which it passes (taking g, 3, as the non-existent path from Binah to Chesed, since it connects Macroprosopus and Microprosopus) is 777.

--Aleister Crowley, Liber 58

http://wikigrammaton.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

...On the seventh hours

On the seventh day

On the seventh month

The seven doctors say

He was born for good luck

And that you'll see

I got seven hundred dollars

Don't you mess with me

But you know I'm him

Everybody knows I'm him

Well you know I'm the hoochie coochie man

Everybody knows I'm him.. - Willy Dixon

over at oztrance i suggested that hey get some geothermal vents plus an orbital mirror turning night into day.

WHY DIDN'T THEY LISTEN TO ME?

I was there with the organising crew.

Shit! What an intense weekend.

Heard yesterday that lots of people on Oztrance were saying it was a shit party and they wanted their money back, mannnn I had an excellent time, although I guess I didn't go to EarthFreq for comparison.

I didn't get to spend heaps of time on the dancefloor, a lot of time was spent setting up the system/stage/spaces for talks, protecting electronics from the rain, and manning the gate (if you came in on Friday night, I was the dude stuck to the fire wrapped in a rug).

We had another system going in the crew lodge so most of my free time was spent curled up in a ball on the floor :P

Here are some photos of the magic!

Was an awesome party

Thanks to all you crazy plant heads for making the vibe even more trippy!