The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

New Innocuous Avatar

See my new avatar of a gentle little bird?

I am newly upgraded to comply with others and now include complete harmlessness.

....kinda looks like its gonna fly of my screen and rip out my eyes...

What was wrong with the last one?

Nice colours on the bird... the seed case on the end of the branch looks like it's going to bite it on the arse but :lol:

or one could interpret the picture as a mean looking bird in flight, clutching a stolen black rose in an uncoordinated (quick getaway) fashion :lol:

Sorry IB but the da widdle tweety definately looks like a psycho...probably a meth or coke canary :devil:

yep. i definetly recognise that bird from an alfred hitchcock movie. Pure Evil i tells ya.

yep. i definetly recognise that bird from an alfred hitchcock movie. Pure Evil i tells ya.

I now see the birdy :scratchhead::scratchhead:

haha, nice work... for a Bird-Brain :P most birds look nuts up close, that's why Ifeel ok about eating chickens, they're evil.

maybe a pic of a sad cow with big brown eyes next time, haha :lol:

BTW do ya reckon that bird could carry 5 kilos from fiji to brissie?

VM

Guest Øskorei

GurneeCowArt.jpg

Just IMAGINE the kava this l'il missy could trojan. This would shoot straight through customs & quarantine with nary a glance.

BTW do ya reckon that bird could carry 5 kilos from fiji to brissie?

Muahahhahah...I told you VM its a coke canary...no more than 500grams...hahahahah

Haha, well I should have expected this kind of reaction... in real life I think I look quite cute, but apparently I look quite sinister to many people.

The Birds was a very horrible movie to watch as a child.

That bird is a Tauhou by the way, meaning 'stranger'... they are all over my backyard at the moment and they are soooo cute... their green feathers match the bright green moss growing on every available surface.

Birds are astounding when one thinks about the development from a embryo.

I guess colourful birds are just accepted as part of such in a particular place.

But exotic for others to see.

Actually I like the birdie.

Actually I like the birdie.

I think he likes you to!

nah, it seems fairly You actually iBrain, pleasant enough but it might still peck your eyes out :P and youre about 9 feet fuggin tall, people probably arent scared personally, just worried that if you fall over youll take out half their house :D

little birds are some of the funniest things to watch, like little stunt jet pilots , take an obvious joy in pulling off their aerobatics (could just fly over the bush, but zipping thru it sideways and dodging in the middle would look so much cooler haha). We have a thing out here called babbler's, theyre like a thieves band of drunken jesters, kind of camo looking but with these black bandit masks, hang out in mobs of about 30 and love to hop all over things, swing on branches, when theyre not abusing other birds that is, half a dozen of em taunting and eyepecking some massive hulking bush turkey or something. A call somewhere between a giggle and roadrage :D love em.

A mates brother has a galah that likes to get stuck into a nice glass of red and can say "wheres the billy?" when it gets worked up, classic.

Starting a thread about myself was quite a good idea. Apparently, I thrive on any kind of attention.

Edited by IllegalBrain

i like you IB, i think that often your posts are taken in the wrong way or just completely misunderstood. plus, i'm not certain but i think that i feel strange around giants too. i'm used to being the giant so when your chatting to the fucken Thor himself, it's a bit off-putting.

We have a thing out here called babbler's, theyre like a thieves band of drunken jesters, kind of camo looking but with these black bandit masks, hang out in mobs of about 30 and love to hop all over things, swing on branches, when theyre not abusing other birds that is, half a dozen of em taunting and eyepecking some massive hulking bush turkey or something.

heh. what the hell are you talking about? noisy minahs?

i've been seeing these crazy birds called curlews. tall, very cute bird (large eyes) that gets around in pairs and just looks at you, looks at you, looks at you. i've never seen them doing ANYTHING, just seem to be hanging about. apparently they're happy to go you, if their babies are involved. like an emu crossed with a frogmouth.