The Corroboree
stonewolf

shrooms and RC's in china?

I'm going to be moving to china for a year to teach english in the near future, at most its 4 months away. I no longer drink and dont want to take the risk of smoking MJ there, even though i know i will miss her dearly. I've spent quite a bit of time looking for information on RCs and shrooms, but without any luck. Does anyone have any information? I know many people import Dipt and numerous 2cs from there, but that doesnt clearly define its legal status. I'd also like to know how benzos are obtained there, because if i am trying to a new drug i like to have a safety net. I've never needed them before but theres a first for everything, including a bad trip. Thanks heaps to anyone who can offer some knoledge or point me in the right direction. Stonewolf.

chinese suppliers and athorities don't give a shit what semi illegal stuff goes on as long as it goes outside china. ie, they will export just about everything, but they won't be quite as tolerant when it comes to sending it within china.

i dunno if its a benzo

but i got some pain killers here for my teeth and ofcourse normal painkillers dont cut it.

so i asked for the storngest thing they could give me. i got a german product called tramadol ratiopharm

poisin inside tramadolhydrochlorid 50mg

these fuckers are STRONG compared to panadine forte schmere.

but like i said i dunno really what benzos are sorry,

but some other cold and flu tablets you get here will kick ya for a 6.

i told my doctor i was feeling tired all the time.

he gave me the BLUE pill!!! lol

they got me agetated, shaking,and wiggly eyes, dang eyes all over the shop.

silly boy forgot my other medications, (liver surpressant).

perhaps its just me.

if you really wanna get some green, go to hong kong for the weekend and look out for indian dudes on the street. first they will offer a fake watch then as you pass buy they will offer hash.

traveling and drugs have their own perils together, never on the spare of the moment, make sure you are totally certain you are safe before you think about doing drugs OS

i could'nt imagine what the jails look like in china OMG.

Tramadol

Its an atypical opiate most closely related to codein, My dentist in NZ prescribed it to me for tooth pain, but it was next to useless, as most opiates are for me. Its widely prescribed to cancer patients

hey, firstly id like to say tramadol is the fucking SHIT! (when taken at strong dose) and its a synthed opiod, its a prescription drug, the brand name ive encounter in AUSTRALIA are Zydol.

Now onto stonewolf's post about China, one of my housemates is chinese and he has told me that people get arrested for buying more then 2 packets of durries. and from what we've talked about drugs they are extremely strict any suspicous of anything, also it seems most chinese are not that worried at all about this and have a strong opposition to drugs and people that take them.

I took tramadol for a migraine once and then wished I had the migraine back as the headache only lasts about 24 hours. I had to take 3 days off work with nausea, vertigo, headaches and the sweats. I have never felt so ill from any drug before and will never take a tramadol again.

I took tramadol for a migraine once and then wished I had the migraine back as the headache only lasts about 24 hours. I had to take 3 days off work with nausea, vertigo, headaches and the sweats. I have never felt so ill from any drug before and will never take a tramadol again.

woah! i never had any bad side effects or nausea, just smooth sailing was bliss and really did distract my mind from the pain i had.

maybe your body hates you and doesnt want you to take it?(LOL) but im pretty sure tramaldol is certainly the wrong medication for a migraine

Edited by xshivaspacetechnologyx

Stonewolf - check you PM.

I'm going to be moving to china for a year to teach english in the near future, at most its 4 months away. I no longer drink and dont want to take the risk of smoking MJ there, even though i know i will miss her dearly. I've spent quite a bit of time looking for information on RCs and shrooms, but without any luck. Does anyone have any information? I know many people import Dipt and numerous 2cs from there, but that doesnt clearly define its legal status. I'd also like to know how benzos are obtained there, because if i am trying to a new drug i like to have a safety net. I've never needed them before but theres a first for everything, including a bad trip. Thanks heaps to anyone who can offer some knoledge or point me in the right direction. Stonewolf.

as for MJ i overheard several "english" teachers talking while i was last in Shanghai, and they said they got more on it than ever and would have been using over 50% of the days they were there and that it was easy to get...