The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
botanika

Spicey herbal extract blend

Well, no chump bother ordering any Spice from now on, heard on the grapevine customs are seizing it all at the gates to this "free" and "democratic" (LOL) country.

Edited by Re-Gifter

told ya so :P

mind you that analysis is not the full story. more news to come soon / eventually.

tried some thing like this........smelled a bit of chocolate/coumarin.....got an activation of a chakra which has to do with the body producing drugs internally.......someone in the circle later smoked some herb as the stuff had not satisfied their usual input,they reported the herb effect had been modified to the effect of the stuff and they felt little of their usual high,more like chocolate than herb?

t s t .

That's the end of Spice then....oh well, such is life..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Re-Grifter

Apprently they only found naughties in the latest Spice products (...they where recalled...... :wink:} so looks like the mob they sold it to didn't mask it too well....Spice Gold ain't JWH-018 though, if that only lasts 3-4 hours like the weed......why the hell can't they nail the active in the older products?... :wacko:

This is most interesting, damn where the hell do i sign up for this shit!?!?!?!... :drool2: .... :wub:

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/92049...7442f80d9c7bc6b

Q: How are you?

A: Pretty good, I guess. ...

Q: You've got a big grin on your face.

A: Yeah. I don't know what I'm grinning about, either.

Q: Do things seem funny, or is that just something you can't help?

A: I don't -- I don't know. I just -- I just feel like laughing. ...

Q: Does the time seem to pass slower or faster or any different than usual?

A: No different than usual. Just -- just that I mostly lose track of it. I don't know if it's early or late.

Q: Do you find yourself doing any daydreaming?

A: Yeah. I'm daydreaming all kinds of things. ...

Q: Suppose you have to get up and go to work now. How would you do?

A: I don't think I'd even care.

Q: Well, suppose the place were on fire?

A: It would seem funny.

Q: It would seem funny? Do you think you'd have the sense to get up and run out, or do you think you'd just enjoy it?

A: I don't know. Fire doesn't seem to present any danger to me right now. ... Everything just seems funny in the Army. Seems like everything somebody says, it sounds a little bit funny. ...

Q: Is it like when you're in a good mood and you can laugh at anything?

A: Right. ... It's like being out with a bunch of people and everybody's laughing. They're just --

Q: Having a ball?

A: Yeah. And everything just seems funny.

Q: Would you do this again? Take this test again?

A: Yeah. Yeah. It wouldn't bother me at all.

:lol:

Edited by Re-Grifter

Don't know if this has been posted before, but Erowid now has a 'spice' vault.

[edit] Never mind, there's a link in Fenris' link.

Edited by JDanger

sorry mate, it's against forum rules to reveal sources.

Edited by planthelper

I don't know what some of these modded posts are referring to, like what does "reveal sources" mean?

edit by planthelper:

my understanding is that spice contains an illegal substance, and revealing sources of illegal materials is not tolerated.

you obviosly did the same as such your link and parts of your post will get deleted.

I looked at this thread because a friend here in NZ said he tried this stuff once and it was pretty good, and I was thinking of trying some myself... they have it for sale at a few places here such as this: EDIT EDIT but I don't really frequent these places, but there's a lot of them around here and it seems like a pretty popular item.

So whatever the dagger and cloak shit is, I don't know, but now that the cat is out of the bag or something....

CAN WE NOW KNOW WHAT IS THE IRREVERSIBLE SIDE EFFECT TORSTEN?

Of course, writing it in caps like that will make little difference to whether Torsten actually reads this or not, but I added it for dramatic effect.

I found this info in an article:

"It has been confirmed that the fashion-drug Spice is indeed not the harmless herbal mixture its manufacturers say it is," Baetzing said. "Tests have shown that smoking the drug can cause undesirable side affects on the heart, circulation and nervous system, in some cases leading to unconsciousness. There is also a danger of addiction."

SOURCE

Can anyone confirm or deny any of these claims?

Edited by planthelper

I think these products get more attention because they give them a drug NAME. I mean as soon as the Jane Q Public hears about kids getting high on a new street drug called Spice she goes batshit insane and sets up petitions to ban this horrible filth destroying our children.

Spice Gold changed active ingredient 6-12 months ago. There are samples at a lab I have contact to that clearly show that spice gold 12 months ago did not contain the same as Spice Gold does now. The sample from a year ago is definitely illegal in aus. The newer stuff I have no idea. The problem is that some aussie retailers are still selling the old stuff!!

So yeah, as the old stuff is definitely illegal and aussie retailers are still selling it, I think planthelper's decision to block sources is a wise one.

As for your question sublime, I can't answer it for two reasons. One is that I am bound in certain aspects by confidentiality, and the second is that even if I wasn't, I have actually forgotten what the permanent side effect is. I did my research into this a couple of years ago and dismissed it because I had no interest in it. It had something to do with some permanent alteration of a receptor. I did post about it somewhere, but I can't remember where . Sorry, it's all been so long and I lost interest THEN. Not my fault it took everyone else years to catch up :P . I mean, ever thought of how frustrating it is to post what I know only to have to argue against people without a clue who continually claim 'but spice is all natural herbs'? The cannabinoids don't hold much interest for me in the first place and the gullibility and stupidity surrounding the spice issue got boring for me after about the tenth time I had to repeat and justify myself.

Spice Gold changed active ingredient 6-12 months ago. There are samples at a lab I have contact to that clearly show that spice gold 12 months ago did not contain the same as Spice Gold does now. The sample from a year ago is definitely illegal in aus. The newer stuff I have no idea. The problem is that some aussie retailers are still selling the old stuff!!

Awdunno Torsten, if that's the case then the effect of this illegal chem is identical....i don't mean similiar, i mean identical to the "new" one.

My friend is sure that the effects at least are identical, and he'd know as he would certainly have sampled both "versions"..... :huh:

Afaik THC Pharm (or any other lab for that matter) couldn't find the nasties in the old Spice products (Silver/Gold/Diamond), they came up with zip.

The new shit (Arctic Synergy/Tropical Synergy/Yukatan Fire) has JWH-018 (boooo-riiing!) in it......the chems in the samples of the old products they tested gave them the slip (correct me if i'm wrong, you would obviously be privy to more info on this subject than i)

spice is dangerous i asked some hippies for "spice" they gave me some small yellow chunks in a bag i smoked a cone of it i will never be the same again! it is one million times stronger than cannibus i suspect it contains strichnine cos i was hallucinating pretty full on i will never smoke it again the side effects are i am scared!

Lol, that ain't Spice. Sounds like a tropane thing maybe, but not Spice.

spice is dangerous i asked some hippies for "spice" they gave me some small yellow chunks in a bag i smoked a cone of it i will never be the same again! it is one million times stronger than cannibus i suspect it contains strichnine cos i was hallucinating pretty full on i will never smoke it again the side effects are i am scared!

DMT is also called spice

DMT is also called spice

And some people blend their 'spice' with tropanes.

Awdunno Torsten, if that's the case then the effect of this illegal chem is identical....i don't mean similiar, i mean identical to the "new" one.

I am sick of arguing about this. Get your facts straight before you question my statements. 018 was found in spice gold in the CURRENT product. The link to the analysis was quoted earlier in this thread and is available from wikipedia and erowid. Don't be so lazy!

The lab I know has also found this compound in current european spice gold, however, a sample I sent them which was purchased in australia 6 months ago does not contain ANY 018. Another sample purchased in the USA 12 months ago also does not contain any 018.

The sample purchased in australia also bears no resemblance to 018 in effect whatsoever. 018 is short and naff, while spice gold is long and VERY similar to the real thing.

My friend is sure that the effects at least are identical, and he'd know as he would certainly have sampled both "versions"..... :huh:

I don't know what your friend's supply channels are or how long he has been consuming it. He may have only had one or the other if he bought old stock or if he only started in the last 18 months. I don't really care. I know from both experience and from analysis that spice gold previously did not contain 018 and it now does.

Afaik THC Pharm (or any other lab for that matter) couldn't find the nasties in the old Spice products (Silver/Gold/Diamond), they came up with zip.

hang on, didn't you just say that spice gold does not contain 018? And that THC pharm could not find this in there? Then why did the german labs find it in Spice Gold? Maybe you should read the analysis before spreading even more misinformation than is already out there

The new shit (Arctic Synergy/Tropical Synergy/Yukatan Fire) has JWH-018 (boooo-riiing!) in it..

Actually, I have it on good authority that they do NOT have 018 in them. In fact, the spice people knew the 018 analysis of 'spice gold' was due to be released [and hence their product shut down in the european market] so they quickly moved onto the next thing.

See, this is the sort of misnformed crap I am talking about that makes discussion of these products so futile. People making statements without even reading the simple facts.

Jesus H, Torsten, i told you to correct me if i'm wrong....which you have done with your usual diplomatic style.

I can only go on what i've been told, i'm not a psychic.

Take a chill-pill dude.... :wink:

Jesus H, Torsten, i told you to correct me if i'm wrong....which you have done with your usual diplomatic style.

I can only go on what i've been told, i'm not a psychic.

Take a chill-pill dude.... :wink:

what a coincidance that you aswell tell tort to chill out, like you told me to chill out in your pm, just because i told you that i don't have time to do your homework for you.

so it's that torsten and i who are in the wrong, if we tell you politely that it's upsetting to be asked silly questions?

people take the time to answere your unnecessary questions and than instead of being happy or saying thanks you say chill out dude (or in my case even worse), thats not nice.

WHAT-THE-FUCK

Do either of know what "afaik" and "you would know" actually mean?....or am i suddenly living in fucking Cambodia or something.

You people are truly beyond the pale. I knew you would barge in here and mention that pm. I stand by everything i said.

You and Torsten can try to gang up on me if you want, but i've been lurking around here a while dude, i know...how people are...with people when they going....so i'm certainly not going to get into a "thing" with either of you....i've heard all the stories. Hell you've had it in for me since day one planthelper (what's Baphomet's warn level?)

What the fuck IS it with you people?....most of you "entheo' types would have to be the most unfriendly, self absorbed, arrogant, downright nasty people i have ever come across!?....it's quite bizarre..... :huh:

I think you people have some serious soul searching to do, seems some of you have a LOT to learn about dealing with people in general.

Edited by Re-Grifter

Read post 88 if you want to know why your post 89 is so annoying. I have no problem with discussions, but making lazy statements in a thread such as this is annoying to those people who actually try to cover NEW ground rather than rehashing the same misconceptions and mistakes as before. It would be a common courtesy to check the information provided before starting another roundabout discussion.

If you are lazy you get treated with the same contempt you show us by being lazy.

[note, I've got no idea what your beef is with planthelper and after the last post I also don't care]

.... :o .......fucking hell......

Ok, whatever, let's just move on from this before it get's nasty.