The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
botanika

Spicey herbal extract blend

.... :o .......fucking hell......

Ok, whatever, let's just move on from this before it get's nasty.

You seem to be making it pretty nasty with comments like this:

What the fuck IS it with you people?....most of you "entheo' types would have to be the most unfriendly, self absorbed, arrogant, downright nasty people i have ever come across!?....it's quite bizarre..... huh.gif

I think you people have some serious soul searching to do, seems some of you have a LOT to learn about dealing with people in general.

Seems like you have a lot to learn about psychological projection.

Edited by Sublime Crime

What's nasty about that?..it's the fucking truth as i see it.

I'm blown away by you people, i really am....this is like a fucking Twilight Zone or something.

I'm outta here, i mean it this time. But before i go....i'd like to point out that anyone considering fucking with me outside of this forum would be having himself what i would call a very, very bad idea, don't ever make the mistake of taking my jovial online persona as belonging to a soft target.

Woops!....damn paranoia acting up!....gotta watch that. Still, you know the saying....."just 'cos you're paranoid..."

You're nothing but a pack of royal fucking wankers, elitist arse-holes and weirdo's.

Later.

Popcorn?

[edit] There's probably some truth to your statement. No need to let it get to you, though.

Edited by JDanger

look, i never mud wrestle here much.

if i tell somebody that i don't have the time to answere questions via pm than thats not selfrightious or what ever grifter called me. only a few people get pissed of like grifter if one refuses to spoonfeed them, most understand that if i would give in supporting there lazyness, they would even increase there ammounts of stupid questions.

i used to answere a lot of questions via pm, but it simply takes up too much time.

i never have any personal issues with any of you.

sometimes one simply feels a bit "hard done by", and i think that happens to most of us,

but to use abusive words and threads is not ok.

I'm outta here, i mean it this time.

Does that mean you've had one of these tanty's before?

But before i go....i'd like to point out that anyone considering fucking with me outside of this forum would be having himself what i would call a very, very bad idea, don't ever make the mistake of taking my jovial online persona as belonging to a soft target.

Hilarious. Yes, I have nothing better to do than to plot some real world agenda against a mildly annoying insignificance like yourself. Betcha I won't even remember this soap drama in a couple of months....

take some GABA. seriously, it might help :wub:

I'm outta here, i mean it this time. But before i go....i'd like to point out that anyone considering fucking with me outside of this forum would be having himself what i would call a very, very bad idea, don't ever make the mistake of taking my jovial online persona as belonging to a soft target.

This would have to be one of the most bizarrely humorous things I've read for a while on this forum.

Bro, just chillax, you're taking everything way too personally.

The saga continues..."Synthetic drug seized at DHL hub".

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/o...509bustweb.html

HU-210 that's the one! I couldn't find my references cos I kept looking for CP.... So, I hope we can now all accept that spice uses different compounds either at different times or in different products and that JWH was not the one that made spice famous.

Now that I know the name I managed to find posts I made on other forums as early as december 2004 stating that HU-210 was the culprit. I hope to also find the post where I noted the permanent negative effect which made me decide not to pursue spice products.

HU-210 is definitely illegal in australia [and most other countries]

HU-210....so whats the nickname we shall give it....U2.

H.

HU-210

Per a 2005 article in the Journal Of Clinical Investigation, HU-210 with daily high doses over a few weeks stimulates neural growth in rats' hippocampus region, the opposite effect of drugs like alcohol, nicotine, heroin, and cocaine. It was also indicated by this increased neural growth to entail antianxiety and antidepressant effects.[2]

Man, one day cannabinoids a gonna save the world :lol:

HU-210 is 100 to 800 times more potent than natural THC from cannabis and has an extended duration of action.

:drool2:

There was one bad side effect they have found with this cannabinoid

because HU-210 is a CB1 full agonist as opposed to THC which is a partial agonist, the sedative effects of HU-210 are much more prominent, meaning that while fatal overdoses of THC itself are virtually impossible[1], they would be possible with HU-210.

The best thing is you can smoke it, sounds like my dream drug to me :wub:

So one could take from this that the undesirable and irreversable side effect is: DEATH

LMAO, quite a side effect. :P

On a side note, I smoked sum stuff purchaced 6 months ago, with only USA omited from countries able to send too. Unsure if old stock or new. I am guessing it was the old as I found it very nice to smoke. Liked the taste and effect. Deff diff from standard weed. If any1 here knows wat a cronic smoker I am, this statement is made with alot of previous experience in good ol mary jane. However, I agree that $1 per G is alot more like wat I'd like to pay and $30 a g is fucking rediculous or atleast was while it remained unidentifyied. Good for those with work place drug testing though.

Spice Gold was great fun while it lasted but I don't think I could buy it again because the cat is out of the bag as to why it works so well. It has been proven there is an illegal ingredient where previously I (and many others) were buying and enjoying in good faith thinking Spice was just a few herbs thrown together that somehow synergised. Even though the Oz supplier I used to purchase from may stock it again I won't be going back. I managed to get some of that Yucutan Fire to try and found it to be potent working so well that I found it unenjoyable. One thing that was a bit suss was there seemed to be a light brown chalky substance in there..hmmm. The old Spice Gold was pretty good but who knows what chemicals they might add next. I'm glad they didn't slip anything more sinister in under the radar. :angry:

I only purchased cause I knew it was a THC analouge. Fucked if I was gona pay $90 for 3g if I honestly thought it was just a mix of synergized herbs. If so, i'd make it myself a 100th the price. I am surprised that the pure forms never appeared via the RC labs though. Woulda thought they'd jump on the bandwagon for sure.

I asked the vendor if they knew wat was in it, they said they didn't but wanted to know. So I told them and they proceeded to argue that if it was undetectable it is legal, I tried to convince him otherwise, but meh. No skin off my nose he chose to disregard my statements.

Just cause u can hide sumthing well enough it isn't detected, does not make it legal. It just makes it undetectable.

You're nothing but a pack of royal fucking wankers, elitist arse-holes and weirdo's.

Later.

i just tuned in, did i miss something?

i just tuned in, did i miss something?

nothing has been edited, so that response was due to what you can read here - no matter how inappropriate it was.

The media can't make up there minds what cannabinoids are in spice some say HU-210, some say it's JWH-018 and Ive also heard them claim it was CP-47, 497.

Just different baches I surpose.

I don't think it is a matter of them making up their minds. I think there are actually several versins around. There are at least two versions - one that was the standard until about a year ago which probably contained the HU-210, and one which is fairly new which contained the JWH. The CP version was probably made for certain markets only where analogs laws don't catch it.

i just heard a story of a person which never used weed, but was a tabacco smoker.

a friend handed her a spice joint, and she went psychotic from it...

i wonder what would have happend under the same circumstances, if it would have been, super high thc weed, or a cerebral old time hippy home grown weed.

maybe she would have been ok with the old timers weed, at least thats my wishfull thinking.

probably had that reaction because she didn't know what was to come..almost like being spiked...would be very weird and scary if you don't know whats coming.

H.

it seems quite a few pot smokers don't actually like spice. for some it is immediately fear or anxiety inducing.

mate, if I had a month without smoking then had huge pipe of some primo stuff, then even I'd get extremly paranoid, too. It's just a matter of having to much. Like people who get too pissed and then get violent!

BTW, just wondering if you get a tolerance to these cannabinoids really easy like ya do with the good old organic THC?