The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

Perhaps not the strangest, but certainly odd.

Had me laughing out loud... very funny, as long as you can see the humour in being buggered by a celery stick on the beach.

Probably posted here already, but worth a second look.. funny shit.

Edited by fydesvindico

it’s important to know exactly how it can affect the body in the longterm. Here is a great PSA on just how it does so with regards to the lungs. I suggest anyone who has ever smoked or thought about it, to check this out and keep it in mind next time you think about lighting one up.

What Marijuana Leaves In Your Lungs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHNDJVWE5hg&feature=player_embedded

Trippy vid of a dude who takes a picture of face every day for 6 years showing the every so slight changes and aging process. Time lapse photography has always been a personal favourite of mine, would love to do a project one day.

All smoke is bad for the lungs. Weed without smoke is good for the lungs.

Watch the video...:wink:

• Like 1

^^^ LOL.

Never too mature for a few good bum jokes.

That's excellent, but the video's from 2008. Who's put a stop on development?

That's excellent, but the video's from 2008. Who's put a stop on development?

Prolly the laws of physics.

Prolly the laws of physics.

A hoax, you think?

A hoax, you think?

Well, the only way I can think of to get energy out of water would be to electrolyze it into hydrogen and oxygen, then discard the oxygen and use the hydrogen in a fusion reactor to produce enough energy to run the car and electrolyze the next lot of water. Considering that the best research into fusion still hasn't found a way to harness energy from it even under the best circumstances, I doubt some random company has developed a way to fit a fusion generator into the back of a car. Unless you can think of another way of extracting usable energy from water...

Water Powered Cars or Hydrogen/Oxygen Powered Cars, using 100% water as fuel is real. By splitting water by electrolysis and creating hydrogen/oxygen gas, you can replace gasoline. We have been taught this is impossible! Engineers, scientists and professors may in fact tell tell you you're crazy to believe such non sense. They will also set out to prove you wrong. They base their laws of physics form 1825 thinking. Faraday's laws. Did you know that the first ICE engine ran on hydrogen from water? BMW has them! Hyundai will be making them. Japan indorses them. Many patents, inventions have been bought and there project is shelved, yes it is true.

http://waterpoweredcar.com/

By splitting water by electrolysis and creating hydrogen/oxygen gas, you can replace gasoline

The energy for electrolysis has to come from somewhere. In an ideal world you could break even. That is, obtain as much energy from the combustion of the hydrogen/oxygen mixture as was used to electrolyse it, but there would be none left to power an engine. It just makes no sense whatsoever. It's like dropping a rubber ball off the roof and expecting it to bounce higher than the height you dropped it from.

The website you linked to is actually pretty funny. I have to assume it's not even a scam and just a joke

"Why are you guys fooling around with hydrogen electrolysis cells for? Why not bypass that part and burn the water as soon as it hits the combustion chamber?, as I'm doing. Yes I got my 1978 Camero to run totally on water. Here is his story.

:rolleyes: