The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

Jack Black on Shrooms

^^^ LOL - is that from a movie? I love the bit where it flashes to him in the river. ha ha ha!!

^^^ LOL - is that from a movie? I love the bit where it flashes to him in the river. ha ha ha!!

Yeah it's from a movie called The Pick of Destiny.

I haven't seen the movie though, just that part that I posted.

farmer fined $5000 for growing too many vegies? :BANGHEAD2:

Senate Bill 510

Edited by blowng

Stuff like that really shits me.

A farmer tries to provide healthy food and he gets treated like that. With the amount of broadacre farming going on these days and they decide to pick on the little guy who looks after his soil.

You have to wonder who the driving force behind that could be.

Here in Australia organic farmers are being pressured by NAASA to comply with some rediculous regulations that seem like they're designed to shut the industry down.

I know an organic farmer that has been forced to comply with regulations that will cost more to implement than his annual profit and he has 3 months to comply.

The regulations being imposed do not apply to supermarkets that can afford to comply.

I know an organic farmer that has been forced to comply with regulations that will cost more to implement than his annual profit and he has 3 months to comply.

The regulations being imposed do not apply to supermarkets that can afford to comply.

Would love to here this story in more detail if you can.

Edit: formatting dramas :/

Edited by Mt.B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYxGB8V88k

Nothing enlightening about this one... just stumbled on it on youtube. Had to share somewhere and thought the language was too colourful for facebook.

musty scent?

My link

Edited by madhouses visites

coke enjoy? blergh

i dont watch tv so am always looking at youtube sorry if i over post here its just i have to shaare ....

Edited by blowng

I love eckhart, started reading him as a teen.

"There are still many people who believe that the problems of this world can be solved if we just think, think harder about them. Have more commitee meetings..., and eventually they can be solved. They dont realise that the problems of this world are there because we have lost touch with the source..., further differentiation (thinking) cannot help, it can only create more problems"

I can understand how others may see it as a cult, for example some people feel that to stop thinking would leave them vulnerable to any external influence, that they would lose their sense of self. However I have found the opposite to be true, when there is a space or you put your attention on some stillness, a space opens, your mind ceases and you feel more alive and more your self.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/8025142/Bill-Bryson-Have-faith-science-can-solve-our-problems.html
Also here is an article about how scientist can solve and understand every thing. Edited by ref1ect1ons

Gotta love Super News clips , i saw that one the other day after watching the flowers clip

i thought this was a good one

Edited by mac