The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Ace

Morning Glory voyages

Hello All,

First of all, i'd just like to say a big hello - i've been lurking around this sweet site for a while now and thought i might just get involved and ask some hopeless questions :blush:

A good foaf of mine from a very distant land is interested in what sort of expiriences have come about from the ingestion of morning glory seeds (notably the pearly gates, flying saucer and heavenly blue varieties). What sort of quantities would be needed for a worthwhile voyage? I have tried to help him out by searching various threads and sites, but cant come up with any specific amounts.

Could someone help my foaf out? Thanks!! :)

Erowid can help you out lots, personally Iv no experiance :P

Thanks for the suggestion - already had a bit of a look there and various other sites, though it seems like there is a lot of conflicting data regarding quantities etc, so I was hoping one of the all-knowing folks here may be able to help me out with some straight-up facts :worship:

i'm sure someone here will know.

if not another good place is www.spiritplants.org or shroomery

Thanks Twix, i'll keep looking. if i find any decent info, i'll be sure to post here for future reference :lol:

The information you seek is definitely on these forums, you just need to poke around in the search engine. If it isn't to your liking you can search the forums using google like this:

keywords site:shaman-australis.com inurl:/forum

What do you mean when you say worthwhile? Have you had it before? There are many variables.

Where legal, I would start low (200 seeds) and work my way up. Do not redose if you feel no effects, simply chalk it up as experience and wait a few days at least.

A cold acidified (lemon juice is fine) aqueous extract (10-20min soak) then discard solids seems to be the best method for avoiding body load.

The information you seek is definitely on these forums, you just need to poke around in the search engine. If it isn't to your liking you can search the forums using google like this:

keywords site:shaman-australis.com inurl:/forum

What do you mean when you say worthwhile? Have you had it before? There are many variables.

Where legal, I would start low (200 seeds) and work my way up. Do not redose if you feel no effects, simply chalk it up as experience and wait a few days at least.

A cold acidified (lemon juice is fine) aqueous extract (10-20min soak) then discard solids seems to be the best method for avoiding body load.

Thanks for the tips Apo. I was thinking the seed count had to be in the 100's, but I have run into conflicting data on various sites. No havent tried anything along these lines, cant say i'm all that interested considering the :puke: factor... Just trying to get some info on it so i can let my foaf know. :wink: By 'worthwhile' I meant the threshold levels and beyond.

Does anyone recommend LSA's for voyaging (in appropriate countries)? Obviously its possible, but is it worth the effort and :puke: factor? Is there any other negatives?

Is there any other negatives?

Have too much and you'll find negatives.

Things like Trava-calm/brug can soothe nausea. Some recommend weed.

Have too much and you'll find negatives.

Spot on.

A group of people I heard about used the HBWR seeds fairly frequently at low doses 3-5 seeds. Some experienced nausea, others didn't. They decided to grind them up and extract the nasty oils, then cap the remainder. 200 seeds went through this process.

The nausea was non-existant, but I'm told the there was one thing they didn't consider.

The difference in ingestion. When you chew the seeds (where legal) your saliva helps pull out the LSA, and a high is experienced within 15mins (under 5mins on one account) peaking about 45-60 mins.

When these are capped, the time it takes the LSA to get into your system is dramatically increased. This group of people had three caps each (about 3 seeds per cap) and felt nothing after an hour. Disappointed, another 3 caps each were ingested. Very slight effects were felt an hour after that, so everyone dropped another 2 caps each. So about 24 seeds ingested per person.

Well, about half hour after this everyone really started to feel the full effects. The most experienced tripper in the group (a foaf of mine) was really starting to enjoy it, but as the night went on it just became more annoying and frustrating than anything else. He came out of the experience unscathed as he was well aware he was having a bad trip, and just curled up into a ball in the corner of a bedroom to ride it out. He knew it would end soon enough, and wasn't worried at all... just frustrated he couldn't gain any from it (except not to dose THAT high ever again hehe).

A couple of others didn't fare so well. Luckily an experienced tripper was only trip-sitting that night. He did a marvelous job of holding their heads together.

He hasn't found high doses of the LSA all that enlightening. They're fun, until the night drags on, then they're just frustrating. The best advice he gave me with LSA is to work your way up, and stick with something that works on a social level. I hear there are more enlightening substances if you really wish to trip, and be pinned to your chair.

Thanks Azz,

That helped quite a bit. So with MG you'd be looking in excess of 100 seeds, though HBWR, probably less than 10? And in all, not that great an expirience anyway? Thats a shame - my foaf will be a bit bummed about it... Ah well, he might just have to move on :)

Thanks Azz,

That helped quite a bit. So with MG you'd be looking in excess of 100 seeds, though HBWR, probably less than 10? And in all, not that great an expirience anyway? Thats a shame - my foaf will be a bit bummed about it... Ah well, he might just have to move on :)

I just asked the foaf. He's had MGs, but he hears that its closer to 200-300...

Its a fun experience, but not a great one.

He loves the body-high... he said one night "its like being on ecstacy, but not... its like being stoned, but not... its like being on speed, but not... everything looks normal, but isn't... this table feels exactly how a table should, but its fantastic."

He said he doesn't like MDMA at all, only had two pills ever, yet the HBWR felt like everything MDMA should be, but has never been for him. Plus he likes going into a dark room, and laying down with his eyes closed, then laughing himself to tears at the closed-eye visuals.

He has a few grams of subs, some LSD, DXM, 2C-B and 2-C-T-7 in front of him. He reckons he'll enjoy them more. The DXM not so much - he hates the two day hangover, even though it is a wild ride. :drool:

He has a few grams of subs, some LSD, DXM, 2C-B and 2-C-T-7 in front of him. He reckons he'll enjoy them more. The DXM not so much - he hates the two day hangover, even though it is a wild ride. :drool:

Very nice Azz :o - I think that guy could quite easily leave our dimension for a couple days if he wanted :lol:

Very nice Azz :o - I think that guy could quite easily leave our dimension for a couple days if he wanted :lol:

I think that is pretty much his plan :lol:

Its amazing what you can find when you talk to people!

The one thing I have noticed is how RCs (Research Chems - 2C-B, 2-C-T-7, etc) can polarise people who like entheogens. They either love them, or refuse to touch them.

Your right azz I find most of my friends would much rather take lsd than some research chem or mdma/mda/mdea were they inclined a lot find the research chems like industrial fakes, not fake in the sense they don't work but more in the fact that a lot of these have been around for quit some time and theres a reason why the same old goodies are the ones still being used.

As to the topic don't know much about MG seeds but HBWR would be best to start with no mre than 4 and work your way up, for most I know 4 will not fuck you out too much and workupwards but I've never heard much good about 12 or more regardles of extracts. All in all more of a high/euphoriant then a visionary, but is fun. Like azz said earlier its like mdma but not...like being stoned but not...etc., etc.

umh...

i guess it doesn't really belong here...

but I'm selling hbwr/rivea corymbosa seeds at very affordable prices...

of course for growing purposes only....

I used to use Morning Glory seeds regularly until I found out that doing so is probably illegal.

A few times I did the extractions, I used alcohol, I used water, I got sick every single time.

:puke:

I could never enjoy the trip, cause I always got sick. But I have always had a weak stomach and just figured that LSA's were going to make me sick. Bad luck.

One day I decided I was just going to chew some seeds. I had thousands that I harvested from my own plants and they were real potent! So, rather than ingesting a brew in one-go, that contained 150-300 seeds or something, I chewed 25 seeds.

After 20 minutes I felt fine, so I chucked another 25 in my mouth. I kept going like this till I had ingested something like 200 seeds over the space of 1-2 hours.

Half an hour after the last dose, I was on the floor of a bookshop in Katoomba giggling like a school-girl.

It was the best trip I ever had on LSA! :lol:

Ever since then I've just stuck to chewing increments at a time. Between 25-50 every 15 minutes or so, it works a treat and I don't get sick. As everyone said, LSA is a pretty unenlightening trip, even if it is legal where you are, so probably not worth the effort.

But, I think alcohol is a boring drug, and I still bother using that occassionally. If LSA was legal, I would still use Morning Glory. Probably only every couple of months, for a bit of fun though.

Happy voyages. :shroomer:

:blush: Double post, server problems.

Edited by Benzito

FOAF had very spiritual trips on low doses of HBWR.

HBWR are best when they are still a little green.

A dose of 3-5 seeds, just chewed for 5 mins and swallowed, took foaf back into his childhood and reminded him of something bad that happened then and what he hadn't thought about for many years.

Which was unpleasant to think about, but it would be a valuable tool for psychiatry.

Not much in the way of visuals and hallucinations, but a very "inward Looking" trip, pointing to things that the subconcious had been uable to "digest".

The thing with green seeds is, when U harvest them, they come out totally clean, with no residue from the outer shell clinging to it. But they also very easily go mouldy when stored. So if storage is needed it's better to let them go ripe first.

A dose of 30 rivea seeds is very "funky" and cool, Hard to explain, one has to try. No full-on freak-out trip, but purely in the head. Also extremely clean with no side-effects.

Normal morning glory (i.e. ipomoea violacea) foaf hasn't had much luck with, once, many years ago, foaf tried 200 seeds at once and just went to bed and slept it off.