The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

The End Of Year Camping Trip Thread!

I'll come too, folks...

talked about BDO with trans-d. and decided not a good idea for me since I have Oscar and BDO isn't really for kids...

but I'll def come to this one...It'll be a big one by the looks of it...

rainbow! argh. i wanna go camping:(

B)

Just wanted to double check so the general consensus re - camping dates was for the 14th - 20th?

im keen for this date if it works with everyone else and doesnt clash with other activities.

!BUMP!

yeah finalising a date would be great :)

Sorry boys and girls.

The date has been confirmed as Friday 13th - 20th as this was this highest scoring in the poll.

Thanks for your patience.,

Sorry boys and girls.

The date has been confirmed as Friday 13th - 20th as this was this highest scoring in the poll.

Thanks for your patience.,

Friday the 13th eh? friday 13th= E23 ... should be a pretty interesting day and night.. i hope theres a few of the regulars arriving early to celebrate in true shanti style with my goodself and co-horts.

Ironicly the date of Friday 13th has come up nearly everytime I have planned a camp, strange ehy, in fact I think the last camp was on Fri-13th as well.

E', looks like there will be a few people up a day or 2 early so that plan should come to fruition, looking forward to finnaly getting some big hugs around you and your other half.. :)

:) Funky Indeed! good to see the dates are set, should be up there a few days early to catch up with Andy and wish E a happy bday, cant wait amigos.

i'd love to come, bit of a newbie but...?

x

Boom! :wink::shroomer::bong::excl:

Flights have been booked and locked in so shall see all you crazy mehikans in a few weeks.

Viajar Bueno Compadres

Just a reminder to newbies interested in coming along, please make sure you read the first post in the thread!

After finding out that some of the new faces wanting to attend were quite young and the nature of the camp, I have decided to put a minimum age limit of 21 yrs old.

Special consideration will be given to long term members under the age of 21 yrs. (ie: registered for at least 18 months.)

Please note:

Next camp the minimum membership period needed for attendance will be increased to 12months and 100 posts, sorry for any inconvenience but this is all in the best interest of the group, safety, and the future of the camps.

Thanks for reading,

AA.

haha I guess I can't make it this year then.. not till im 21 :P

but yeah I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it anyway. I really hope I can.

I wish people would read my posts properly. :)

Special consideration will be given to long term members under the age limit.

I will post my reasons for the age limit if you guys really think its not already obvious why I put it in place?

I will reconsider the age limit, talk to some other regulars about the issue and get back to you but for now its staying at 21 yrs old.

I have a seat or two to offer in exchange for shared fuel expenses.

If you can make your way to the Coffs area I can come and get from there.

Would leave on the 12th as need to be at camp on the 13th for E's B'day.

Can't gaurantee a definite return date but will be most likely before the 20th.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know (in particular those on the Lab who were told Jess and I were coming) that we won't be making it to this one :(.

We were so excited about coming up for this, but thanks to someone breaking in to our little home on NYE and stealing the bulk of our Christmas presents (my new 81cm LCD TV included) we have been pretty much screwed for doing anything. We were hoping to still be able to come up, but after a repeated break in attempt we can't leave the place unattended anymore and have to save every penny so that we can move well away from this horrible situation we are in.

Hope you all have a good time - hopefully luck will be better on our side by the time of the next one.

-Adam

Sorry to hear it Adam, was really looking forward to meeting up with you too.

If anyone has a spare car battery and some jumper leads it would be awesome and it will ensure we have a kick ass sound system.

I don't want to drain my car battery and don't have a spare!

Ah my droogs, shall have to wait till next year. BDO beckons. But i wish you all a safe trip

Ah my droogs, shall have to wait till next year. BDO beckons. But i wish you all a safe trip

Anyone know what the road to the campsite is like? My car is slung pretty low...

Belf

What's going on guys?

We rocked up to the usual spot at midday today (saturday) to find no one.

The camp site manager says there was no booking made by Andy and says that they are close to full

:BANGHEAD2:

He mentioned a couple of guys showed up for the meet late last night but he didn't know anything about it.

Anyone?

Just sitting in an internet cafe at Nimbin, so am not really contactable.

a few more people will be popping in after exodus on sunday night or monday lunchtime. I hope you guys get something sorted by then.

Have a ball people, so wish i was there :blink:

I chatted to Eli and he was on the road with 20 other mad hatter, sounds like they worked everything out, just in time to loss the plot again once they have landed :rolleyes:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

if anyone doesn't know where to go they can email me for location details - if they were already approved to join.

hmmm, another location change. make sure you get the updates.

...NOTICE...

Hi Everyone,

Many apologies to anyone that has been inconvenienced, apparently my booking email didnt get through, they weren't answering the phone Friday afternoon when I tried calling to confirm and they were all booked out by the time people started to arrive.

:blush::blush::blush:

Thankfully AFAIK everyone that showed up to the original camp site is now safe and sound at the new one, happily being the ethnoheads they are :):P

I jst got back after a long day of trying to sort everything out and transporting people down to the camp site, Ill go back down there on Monday to get stuck into the tryp myself. I cant wait!

The new location details can be found on the link I provided via PM earlier, please shoot me a PM if you have any trouble.

Much love and big hugs to all.

!!!UPDATE!!!!

Well, it seems there is yet another chapter in the camping trip saga, Min'e'vral and Tripi went and picked up everyone from the new campsite lastnight and took them back to the old one.... :P :BANGHEAD2::P

I hope no one gets lost, this is geting bloody confusing.,. :rolleyes: but then again, IMO thats 1/2 the fun of camping and group trips, working together and over coming obsticales as a team. it gives me a bit of a buzz actualy. (well, some times.. LOL)

Im guessing they havent taken down my old signs and errected a new one at the now abbandonded ex-new site, so please disregard any signs you see posted along the way, in fact it would be great if you could pull them down for me.

Once again, many apologise to anyone and everyone that has been inconveinaced, I will endevour to make sure this doesnt happen again., :blush::blush::blush:

Edited by AndyAmine.