The Corroboree
mark80

Tripping with a purpose.

What substances to peoples elves take to trip with a purpose? Like I know many people who smoke pot for a pleasantness and not for a real spiritual enlightenment. But people who usually do Aya have something in mind.. get my drift? :innocent_n:

While we’re here can anyone suggest a good starting dose with aya? I am actually really looking forward to the spewing up. I want to get rid of the laziness and all of my sins, I want to trust my partner, and a fresh look on all the years to come.

Another thing I really would like to experience is a trip into a blackhole, I know, weird huh?

It all started when I went to basic physics lecture by a phD student. He was talking about our universe and all the concepts of general relativity. When he got to black holes described the most fascinating events. If someone sees you fall into a blackhole the see you get vaporised. But from your point view you see the whole universe collapsing towards you. You see infinite approach zero, you see space and time became each other, you see the back of your own head as you watch the fabric of space time became nothing, you see the future and the past in a single frame, the universe became nothing and everything.

Now to me that would be my ultimate dream to live in that moment just for instance. Now matter how hard my gnome dreams nothing is just as spectacular as that moment.

Any suggestions?

While we’re here can anyone suggest a good starting dose with aya? I am actually really looking forward to the spewing up. I want to get rid of the laziness and all of my sins, I want to trust my partner, and a fresh look on all the years to come.

there is more info than you can poke a stick on the ayahuasca forums:

www.ayahuasca.com

:)

What substances to peoples elves take to trip with a purpose?

DMT is pure spiritual experience, one just needs to fnd their range and be where its legal. but pre conditioning doesnt effect any.

Another thing I really would like to experience is a trip into a blackhole, I know, weird huh?

It all started when I went to basic physics lecture by a phD student. He was talking about our universe and all the concepts of general relativity. When he got to black holes described the most fascinating events. If someone sees you fall into a blackhole the see you get vaporised. But from your point view you see the whole universe collapsing towards you. You see infinite approach zero, you see space and time became each other, you see the back of your own head as you watch the fabric of space time became nothing, you see the future and the past in a single frame, the universe became nothing and everything.

Now to me that would be my ultimate dream to live in that moment just for instance. Now matter how hard my gnome dreams nothing is just as spectacular as that moment.

Your shear desire to experience such is what will bring you to experience it. fill your head with the knowledge of the experience, watch countless videos and documentarys and such. one can make themselvs experience anything they want just from desire, belief and self conditioning. when one trys to do somthng there is a chance noe will fail, but if one DOES somthing then its done.

to quote the great Yoda "Do or do not, there is no try"

thats one highly unlikly theory. its more likely that you'll be torn apart by tidal gravity well before you reached the singularity. long before this tearing finishes you'd be dead anyways...

thats one highly unlikly theory. its more likely that you'll be torn apart by tidal gravity well before you reached the singularity. long before this tearing finishes you'd be dead anyways...

Thats only as you are very close to the singularity. Before that within the event horizion you can apperantly live...

If you want to experience a black hole, just get married! Slowly space and time come together, warp and no matter how hard you try you can't escape the gravity of having to buy flowers on valentines day... the laws of physics, as we know it, fall completely away at a certain time of the month and you will find your void allocated for RC cars, guitars and surfboards, morphed into a neutrino like singularity point (called 'Schrödinger's Cupboard'), to make way for a new expanding plasma of handbags, an infinity of make up bottles and a new born galaxy of shoe space.

Just kidding...

Maybe the 'singularity' is comparable to a point of concentration which you have to move through before the whole thing opens up. Once you go beyond that point you realise it was just relative to where you were standing.

In regards to taking 'something' to achieve this, sometimes when you are trying too hard you just get jibberish. I remember a friend telling me once about a trip where she kept seeing crazy, rotating mandalas of cartoon elephants when she was hoping for something enlightening and spiritual.....by the end of it all she got was a serious headache. :blink:

Sometimes when you have preconceived notions about just what is enlightening and spiritual the enlightening can stare you square in the face and you fail to see it, like cartoon elephants perhaps :P

As fas as black holes go...

The person seeing you fall in may see you get 'vapourised' (I think smeared is a better term for it) if it is a very small black hole, as the tidal forces will become strong before you enter the event horizon. For a large black hole however, you will enter the event horizon long before you are killed and they will not see you die. In fact, they will see you frozen in time. That is, they will see you get closer and closer to the event horizon but never reach it. Then again, the light leaving your spaceship will be redshifted to the point where the electromagnetic wave is a flatline, and also the last photon that you emit before you cross the horizon will eventually reach them, after which they will not see you at all. So theoretically, from their point of view your time is infinitly slow, but they will not actually be able to observe this. I'm not actually sure what this means for you as you fall in. Does this mean that the entire life of the universe passes in the moment you cross the event horizon, causing your death as the universe ends? If not, assuming it is a large black hole, you will continue to fall towards the singularity, eventually being smeared by tidal forced that both stretch you and squeeze you. A lot of physicists today prefer the concept of a gravastar, which solves a lot of the 'physics breaking down' problems of the black hole. I don't really know much about them but here it is on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravastar

Whichever, or whatever, is the reality, I don't think it would be much fun falling into one. Much more of a 'trip' would be to understand the mechanics behind them as far as I'm concerned.

Ok I've held off for long enough.

Tripping with a purpose is perfect for healing especially with an experienced guide.

Tripping for a kick will never yield what you need....but usually what you expect, but mostly the meaning is mis-interpreteted by the conscious mind.

The rest is up to the interpretation and subsequent integration afterwards.

Many peeps I've sat for are up and down changing music and trying to control the environment they know and I always say"just lay back and let IT roll right over you"..."just let go".

If you were to run a marathon,would you load yourself with a 3 course meal half an hour before running?

A true trip involves ego-lessness and surrender...then magic happens all by itself.

Silence is "Golden" :wink: