The Corroboree
naja naja

Penis enlargment??

Just wondering if it has ever been reported that regular use of Psilocybin srooms can cause an increase in penis size? :blush::blink:

Have you some findings we should know about?

maybe you are experiencing macro vision due to the shroom ingestion? :)

Lol...

Does anyone know if there are entheogens which might help with reduction? I get too many complaints for being too much to accept.

Finally a penis enlargement drug that wont be plastered all over ebay :lol:

Size can vary as much as an inch due to numerous variables. Measure daily for 15 days... then go to amsterdam with a shopping bag full of shrooms, a month after you finish them measure daily for 15 days, compare the two data sets, then get a mate to do a independant study to compare with your findings.

And who says the scientific method isnt fun :shroomer::wub:

i have eaten plenty and i think it is shrinking, tho i have found if i rub it it grows

Lol...

Does anyone know if there are entheogens which might help with reduction? I get too many complaints for being too much to accept.

Best bet is take a cutting about a third up the stock, divide the cut into two equal lengths. Root the tip and graft back onto stock when at desired size. Log the mid-cut, that way you'll always have plenty of spares :lol:

other 4 substituted tryptamines appear to have the effect of making it reach it's full potential (ie more than you'd get on any other drug or pharm), but I actually found shrooms to have the opposite effect.

If I recall correctly, 2c-m has been noted to cause penis shrinkage.

other 4 substituted tryptamines appear to have the effect of making it reach it's full potential (ie more than you'd get on any other drug or pharm), but I actually found shrooms to have the opposite effect.

Which ones are you referring to?

2c-m? A new one? Or referring to centimetres?

Always keen on new stuff....

LOL, very clever.

DOM, UTSE for 4 acetoxy. I am sure it's just the boundless raging dopamine that has that effect, but it was interesting anyway.

I'm talking about a general, alround, bigger schlong(and it's been winter). On the flop and standing to attention. At 24 u would think those things had stopped growing years ago. It's either shrooms or quiting semi-daily alcohol abuse. An increase of ~1" allround :blink::wacko:

Back before the nanny state decided it knew best I was taking 50mg daily of the adrenal hormone DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). Combined with resistance training, aerobic activity and good diet I achieved more muscle, drop in bodyfat, positive mind.....oh yeah, and a larger erect penis. But those that know more than me banned it.

Edit- naja naja, how long you been off the sauce?

Edited by noun

Stopped drinking 2-3 months ago. Now I only drink at special events/occasions.

My doctor put me on steriods.... cos it was too big! :lol:

Try giving that line to any roid-freak you see at the local gym, and watch them boil with roid-rage :lol:

Stopped drinking 2-3 months ago. Now I only drink at special events/occasions.

Good stuff. 2-3 months would have a positive effect, but an inch....what are you doin', hangin' coupla kilos of mushies off it!

Edited by noun

Stopped drinking 2-3 months ago.

Maybe you've lot a bit of excess around the mid region since you stopped... so now it looks bigger cause you can see it better..... all an optical illusion.

-bumpy

nah, I can't gain or loose weight no matter what I do.

This is a damn funny thread :lol:

Sorry naja, I'm not laughing at your expense and sorry I can't answer your question but if you find out what did it I'm sure you'll make alot of money!

i am sure if naja was talking about penis cacti we would all be demanding pictorial proof :P