Sign in to follow this  
squiresk

If you do drugs then this happens...

if you live in Inverell this happens wink.gif

totally lost it on drugs smile.gif

Totally lost it on drugs wink.gif

Guest Mesqualero
Originally quoted by Police inspector

"He then proceeded to dismember his member," he said.

I bet he couldn't wait to get that line out..

What member did he want to diss-member?! smile.gif

Guest electro

[This message has been edited by electro (edited 13 October 2002).]

shit that was a close call, i was actually thinking of taking drugs sometime soon until i read that story. thanks heaps, you've saved my life.

Originally posted by waterdragon:

thanks heaps, you've saved my life.

well, maybe not your life, but at least your 'member' wink.gif

Originally posted by electro:

Alcohol has to be the worst drug ever invented,

I second that anytime!

yet the press takes every measure to avoid giving it a bad name whilst crucifying other drugs(and their users) much more beneficial to society/people.

That's because most of the dorks who work for "the press" meet at their special pub before and after work for pissups themselves. And because alcohol is Billion Dollar Business, our society is built on it!

Originally posted by Torsten:

well, maybe not your life, but at least your 'member'   wink.gif

[/b]

life/member what's the diff? can't have one without the other booohaaa.

i was wondering about this in the paper the other day... ouch and queezy are two words that come to mind

oops smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Darklight (edited 27 September 2002).]

Guest reville

I personally like alcohol.

Unfortunately im not very good with it. And i think alot of people would be the same in many ways.

I think i would definitely fit the category of 'binge drinker', as i rarely feel the desire to have the stuff but when i do i do like to get trashed (wine with food is an exception). Luckily im not a violent or abusive drunk, more a neanderthal one so noone else gets hurt just my reputation.

Food, cigarettes and sex become irresistable drives (in that order - i have learnt alot of control with the later as i have a girlfriend and its not good form to get frisky with other girls!)or i just go catatonic and this has gotten me into alot of trouble in the past.and alot of serious injury - DUI accidents on bicycles resulting in a couple of concussions for example.

Its always worst when you start drinking after a hot dehydrating day and youre so thirtsy youve have 4 or five in a short period of time and quaffed em cos youre thirtsy - then it hits you and your feeling great and instead of thinking about changing to water for an hour ofr two you kep on drinking. no good.

I think the worst thing about alcohol is that it is so heavily promoted and freely dished out even to the obviously inebriated.

I think there should be a total ban on alcohol advertisment same as tobacco -

perhaps excepting adds at and only at licenced venues - none of this billboard, TV radio crap.

I dont believe in banning any drug but when its actually being promoted i have a problem

Medical proffessionals, pharmaceuticals and tobacco cant be openly advertised so why shoud the potentially dangerous alcohol be any different.I man its not like we need to be informed of what beer is do we.

"pharmaceuticals... cant be openly advertised"

REALLY? Thats a great idea! In the US we are bombarded with TV, radio, billboard, etc. pharmaceutical advertisements every waking moment of our lives and its turning everyone into extreme hypochondriacs. A new pill commercial comes out and suddenly every parent thinks their child has ADHD, every middle aged person thinks they are a bipolar paranoid schizophreniac, and every old fogie thinks they can have marathon sex daily with no risk to their health! The US is becoming a nation of pill poppers who think they have every disease known to man.

I think I should write my congressman:

BANN THE PILL ADS IN THE US

in this great land we don't openly advertise as much as dress it up as a news item. barbie usually looks concerned, the expert gives their view, the product(always new, always revolutionary) is held up as the answer. not really advertising but.