The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Have you found Jesus?

I found jesus on a massive dose of lsd... he's a bit of a scary bugger at times, a little too intense with the whole messiah complex thing... but generally a warm and compassionate guy :wub:

also, on a weird tangent, my biological fathers name is Wally... :scratchhead:

Amusing page, but from my experience, you dont find Jesus, Jesus finds you :wink:

Isn't there some type of antiseptic cream you can use if you find Jesus? Alternatively I imagine that cryotherapy would be an effective treatment

Supposedly

Jesus got taken out.

By a enemy, Lucifer.

And Lucifer will divide and conquer.

Something different than the Sung, Art of War manual.

I found Jesus!!!!

A little in doubt there for a while but thank God there he was.

Now just hope the Pro active Creationist Literal Christians dont commit terrorist acts upon you for posting this torsten :lol:

JJ Hope you didn't take offense from my silly comments , that was not my intention. My apologies if you did.

LOL what?? me?? haha :blush::P:lol:

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/...lack_holes.html

'Scientists could generate a black hole as often as every second when the world's most powerful particle accelerator comes online in 2007.

'This potential "black hole factory" has raised fears that a stray black hole could devour our planet whole. The Lifeboat Foundation, a nonprofit organization devoted to safeguarding humanity from what it considers threats to our existence, has stated that artificial black holes could "threaten all life on Earth" and so it proposes to set up "self-sustaining colonies elsewhere."

But the chance of planetary annihilation by this means "is totally miniscule," experimental physicist Greg Landsberg at Brown University in Providence, R.I., told LiveScience.'

If Jesus and Satan not your thing for worry theres other stuff.

If Jesus and Satan not your thing for worry theres other stuff.

hahhaa thanks for that devance! lol

Edited by Jeffery Jones

I really respect Tort.

Smarter, more active etc. than I ever going to be,

Same as I had been in the Uni.

I found out it was different.

A very painful experinces.

15 years on counting.

Just trying and I am sure failing.

But the Christian experiensce is not the same as the primitive guilt thing as is commonly proposed.

Amusing page, but from my experience, you dont find Jesus, Jesus finds you :wink:

Next time you see jesus can you tell him I don't wish to be found on weekend mornings. Please understand I classify everything up to 5pm morning on the weekends. :P

Edited by Greeny

And tell him he owes his Indian Hash dealer for the deal he spotted him for his trip back home!

Some people find Jesus and Lucifer at the same time.

And some seperately..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some a military or otherwise, distrust generating experience of what should be the natural order of technological and social advancement.

Still order is necessary because in chaos the weak die first and alot of people have family they don't want exposed to running for their lives after a nuclear attack.

The technology is evolving but by now I would expect everyone to be in hover cars and traveling along elevated high speed monorails.

Above old forests left in their primeval beauty..

Distrust of government is well merited but nobody can just throw up their hand a retreat into the ranch of solitude and expect that to last very long.

As Socretes said, not ingauging in politics is leaving the decisions to the others..

If not well informed a good thing.

Always can be as use as garbage collectors or perhaps a soldier or your offspring[get or spawn] which especially occurs with no educational opportunitys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For others a more direct experience can occur.

Which would direct sudden contact with both.

Lucifer would get the first wack in with devestating results and eventually Jesus would communicate the actual situation.

A unusual situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But studying Revelations is quite useful for predicting the outcome in the middleast.

A life crisis.