The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Amulte

BENZITO...

we miss you... :(

hope ur doin fine benz... we all miss u much :)

We sure do :( Hope all is well with u and your lovely Lady Benz. Please come back soon!

That little wobbling Cosby avitar of his always puts a smile on my face :D

yep i have some goodies for him and have mis placed his addy.. anyone able to send it to me so i can post of his bits and pieces?

this place just isnt the same without him

Yeah you anti-social piece of white trash, WTF are ya? :P

Seriously though, PM me you Nethakian fiend.

*Bump*

anyone heard from Benzito?

It has really been a long time now since i heard from him.

Edited by Evil Genius

hmmm i hope all is ok with Benz...

wherever he is i hope he's celebrating his 100th birthday :lol:

not thatw e actually know anything, but from the way he disappeared from here it is likely that something has happened to him. It could be legal, in which case a barrage of phonecalls and emails is probably not a good idea. It could be health/life related in which case we should be able to find out.

I've been meaning to make some enquiries, simply because I can do so without having any negative impact as mentioned above. But I keep forgetting on weekdays and can't do them on weekends. Sorry, will try to get this sorted asap.

Him and K (no, not that k) have been on my mind lately, hope everythings cool....just sent him a text, has anyone else tried his number?

Just talked to him. He's been busy and regrets not being in touch. He's fine though.

Apparently he told darcy that he was fine, but it seems darcy didn't bother letting the rest of us know :slap:

For those who tried to reach him on the mobile, he lost that and hence no reply. Apparently his email is still working though.

He's going to try and make an effort to pop in and say hi soon.

most excellent news! thanx Torsten. that news has made my nite :)

I thought most who were worried about him would have either emailed him or sent him a text :bootyshake:

I thought most who were worried about him would have either emailed him or sent him a text :bootyshake:

we did send a text, but as mentioned he lost his phone and doesn't get any that way. also some people left messages on his homephone wihtout reply. a few people also PM'ed him which normally sends out email notification and no reply there either.

The fact that people were begging for information obviously wasn't enough for you to realise that some people cared about him and had tried to get hold of him in vain. Like, why didn't you make a note in this thread? Have a read of the first 5 posts and then sit back and think 'hey, why should I tell these suckers anything. let them suffer a little longer until someone else works it out'. Nice attitude. :angry:

So glad to hear he's OK...thanks for making the effort Torsten, I know i'm not the only one who appreciates it, especially because it shows how much you really care.

Now you and Darcy kiss and make up...or I'll tickle you both till you cry.

The fact that people were begging for information obviously wasn't enough for you to realise that some people cared about him and had tried to get hold of him in vain. Like, why didn't you make a note in this thread? Have a read of the first 5 posts and then sit back and think 'hey, why should I tell these suckers anything. let them suffer a little longer until someone else works it out'. Nice attitude. :angry:

if the fact that he didnt see this post and/or didnt reply pisses you off, why not just 'let it slide'? what's the point of this post? why post this paragraph? did darcy deliberately not post on this thread earlier out of malice? you think darcy is the kind of man who'd enjoy watching people suffer in ignorance? be grateful that your forum has attracted so many knowledgeable, loving and interesting contributors. i dont know much, but i think that constant arguing and high-horsing is off-putting and breeds resentment. :crux: and now that i have stated my resentful argument, i hereby sign off for the night ;) bon voyage and drink wine and eat cheese, my friends. wine and cheese.