Jump to content
The Corroboree
readyasever

Looking for Mongy ABC

Recommended Posts

Has anyone seen her lately? I have seen her posting on FB relatively recently but has since imo gone awol. 

Edited by readyasever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need non mong :BANGHEAD2:

Never heard of this though, v cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2019 at 8:44 PM, Slocombe said:

humboldtcsi allegedly

 

Correct me if I am wrong but the way i understand this is that ordering to Canberra would be an offense because the border patrol enforces federal laws and not state laws (even though it is legal to possess seeds as well as 50g within the ACT)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2019 at 1:31 PM, Pedro99 said:

Need non mong :BANGHEAD2:

Never heard of this though, v cool. 

 

Yeah, its even cool for even us non-smokers who just like nice looking ornamental plants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't understand the desirability of this strain beyond curiosity status. 

Rumour has it it's a result of colchicine induced polyploidly, and as such, even many generations later, I'd be wary of consuming it. And it's effects are rumoured also to be pretty headache inducing anyway...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that even in the ACT, local blues will enforce federal law. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can, doesn't mean that they will though. Going directly against local law won't earn them any favours with the same government who pays their salaries.

 

Ironic that that may just be what it takes for them to stand down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, readyasever said:

 

Yeah, its even cool for even us non-smokers who just like nice looking ornamental plants.

 

Hell, I'd take it up for mongy!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2019 at 4:21 PM, readyasever said:

 

Correct me if I am wrong but the way i understand this is that ordering to Canberra would be an offense because the border patrol enforces federal laws and not state laws (even though it is legal to possess seeds as well as 50g within the ACT)

 

Without risk there is no reward. Even if you found someone living in the ACT giving away cannabis seeds for free, it would be against the law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×