The Corroboree
1ayahuasca3

Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine & Datura-Yellow,White,Orange...AUS grown!!

Morning all Fellow Voyagers...

I have plenty of "live" B.Caapi vine up for grabs..

Thick to thin. All plants have had icaros sung to them daily for the past 12 years-before myself a Shaman of the great south east also sung to his over 30+ years

All parts i can assure you are magical and nothing but sacred. It is a perfect plant that must be added to the garden of any daring psych explorer.

Also i have the three strains of Datura. Yellow, White and Orange. Lovely looking Trumpet fowers all cuttings from trees over 30 plus years old.

PM for more details. 

IMG_20170606_140110.thumb.jpg.148ed6edab5dd090aec9bec122210313.jpgIMG_20170606_140156.thumb.jpg.2f8af241c3ff2281f629c91f6f424617.jpgIMG_20170606_142356.thumb.jpg.8c90535e5e069844f77b5858dfb64256.jpg

IMG_20170606_140110.thumb.jpg.148ed6edab5dd090aec9bec122210313.jpg

IMG_20170606_140156.thumb.jpg.2f8af241c3ff2281f629c91f6f424617.jpg

IMG_20170606_142356.thumb.jpg.8c90535e5e069844f77b5858dfb64256.jpg

IMG_20170606_140110.thumb.jpg.148ed6edab5dd090aec9bec122210313.jpg

IMG_20170606_140156.thumb.jpg.2f8af241c3ff2281f629c91f6f424617.jpg

IMG_20170606_142356.thumb.jpg.8c90535e5e069844f77b5858dfb64256.jpg

Edited by 1ayahuasca3
  • Like 6

Trade reputation threads are important, especially for new traders. If 1ayahuasca3 doesn't have one going, maybe someone who has traded with them can start one. It's important to have a level of trust when a member on their first few posts is looking for sales.

Edited by Glaukus
Because i can
  • Like 2

Yeah, I'm talking to him now to set up a trade. I'll be cautious with any payment and report back here, and set up a reputation thread for him if it happens.

cheers

Edited by aguacolla

44 minutes ago, 87_botanist said:

@aguacolla he never got back to me after trying a few times, so the transaction never happened

19 minutes ago, smithy said:

Same here . 

Yeah, same here...
Was briefly in contact, we drummed up a deal for a week after we first touched base, then he fell out of contact (no payments made of course, nothing owing).

If he gives you a PayPal to make payment to, then hes given you a name really... 
It would be silly not to make good with the transaction at this stage as there would be some kind of recourse, and its not anonymous.

Sit tight, see if you get a response & payment details, then go from there if it feels right.

He asked for bank transfer and didn't want to do paypal which made me suspicious. So I offered to pay with bank transfer after receiving the package. Not sure what will happen from here.   Edit: The trade went great. No hassles at all :)

Do we have a sticky or page somewhere with best procedure for being or buying from a new seller without reputation?

Edited by aguacolla

^ I don't think we do.

Pay as 'goods and services' via PayPal vs a 'gift' for the first few times to establish trust with the individual. Potentially after that you could move over to a PP 'gift' if that is at all preferred by the seller. I personally pay every cactus grower with a gift out of respect, everyone I buy from has an established reputation though.

I think gifts can't be reversed in any event, but when paying as 'goods and services' a dodgy buyer might be able to get their money back by claiming they were hacked or it wasn't them that made payment, or services paid for weren't provided etc, and screw the seller over that way, so some gardeners just prefer 'gifts' for their plants so there isn't any chance of rip-off (reversal)...   Gifts help maintain your gardening as a 'hobby' on paper rather than a 'business' also apparently.

I'd say even via bank transfer you might be able to ring your bank and tell them that the transaction wasn't you (you'd be lying though) and maybe have some recourse. If you rang your bank and said you had a private deal with an online bloke that was supposed to send you some rare plants that never turned up, they might tell you 'bad luck'?    Not 100% sure though.

The original post seemed nice, I hope he pulls through with the goods.
If he does, do everyone a favour and leave some feedback on how the trade/purchase went.

You'd be lucky to get something sent unpaid if you are unknown to the seller.

I wouldn't.

Not taking paypal isn't suss IMO, some do, some do bank deets, bitcoin(a few only),  and have seen some other methods (that raise suspucion level) .

I didnt think there is any buyer/seller protection to individuals outside of ebay(?).

2 posts, and no rep. Be a case of buyer beware. Communication isn't looking great though by the look over. That's not to say it's all good though. Some traders get right onto it others are space cadets that take a while, which is worth noting.

Trade reps are important, for the good and the bad. Use them people.

There's no best procedure, these are informal sales between folk. Not all folke the same. Do what you need to do to feel comfortable.

There's a degree of trust in any trade/sale. Trust...

Clear photos of what your interested in is also a valid request, so you know what is the item/s.

On the other side I've had a few newies cold canvas me and.. lol had stupid "demands"...... Doesn't get them far. I'm presuming they be youngsters, with a different outlook,and business is a two way interaction.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, waterboy 2.0 said:

I didn't think there is any buyer/seller protection to individuals outside of ebay(?).

You could be right there actually, not entirely sure.