The Corroboree
incognito

Breaking bad last season

Jesse is about the only character with any moral fibre at all. Walt has used and manipulated Jesse to get what he wants at all times. Poisoned jesses girls kid, watched as jesses first girl choked to death.... Walt is a cunt and kept Jesse in the game long after Jesse wanted out. Jesse should have listened to mike, hell mike should've wasted Walt.

Stop spoilering around, Bitch! :lol: Have made it into season five right now and have high hopes that no one will tell me the end until i saw it myself. Not this time, /b/!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt let Jane die to protect Jesse. He also poisoned brock (with the lily of the valley, which Walt knew wouldn’t kill him, but would resemble a ricin poisoning) to protect his family from Gus. Gus wanted to kill Walt as a result of jesse’s irrational behaviour. For example, Walt was forced to kill those drug dealers to protect jesse and he got jesse to kill Gale to stop Gus from killing them both.

Basically, every time Walt got into trouble, it was as a result of being to emotionally attached to Jesse. Now there both screwed, simply because Jesse was incapable of rational thought.

Jesse was always my favourite character, but ratting Walt out like that and screwing him over just went to far.

• Like 1

spoiler alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is the ricin for ? we know he gets a m 60 machine gun . i reckon he goes back to rescue jesse

then jesse will kill him . the car he got the m 60 in was new Hampshire . I think lydia is going to be

big in the last ep she is a cold ass bitch

Regardless of Walts actions Jessie is a dirty rat who in the end didnt care about anything other than blind revenge and his own neck and deserves his come'up'pance.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Jesse had a breakdown.. Mostly due to waltz manipulations. I've no sympathy for Walt. He turned into a total c@$t. Greedy egomaniac bastard. Mike should have wasted him!!

Was sad when hank got shot. Hank was an awesome dude :) I'm hoping waltz final move is to rescue Jesse. Jesse was never bad, more a lost soul that was easily led and manipulated.

Edited by incognito

I miss mike he was the man just so cool and relaxed when doing hits.

Walt needs to redeem himself so i see him going in and kicking some nazi ass

and the ricin is for lydia as she drinks tea to a certain way which was always is

dramatized each time she goes to a cafe

and with the blue would it be seen as a impurity amines are normally a clear substance

so the 99.1percent meth and the .9 would be the impurity by walt

and the 96.2 from jesse is on the rise i think Todd said they were

up to 97%. But i thought it was funny how Todd measured it with a

brix meter . evenin the salud episode where they go to mexico

it shows the temp gauge as the purity in the mass spectrometer

76122_10151917110842722_528847609_n.png

• Like 1

Walt is asshole and i hope he dies and it 's all for nothing.

saying that, I don't know how it can all get wrapped up in just 1 more episode.... the only ways is if everyone dies

• Like 1

I'm curious what everyone has against these? As I said before, seems almost like they were designed for this purpose. :wink:

^^^ how did you do the spoiler alert

^^^ how did you do the spoiler alert

I'm curious what everyone has against these? As I said before, seems almost like they were [i]designed[/i] for this purpose.

Walt may be what ever he is if you were looking at it from a realistic point of view. But from a kinda gangster rap fantasy perspective, he’s a brilliant genius and nothing short of an absolute legend! lol, what he managed to achieve is something that all of us little bitches could only ever dream of.

Anyway, I’m fully satisfied with how breaking bad ended. Simply just spectacular! What else could you possibly say? Good call on the ricin bigred, spot on!

Edited by SunChaser
  • Like 1

Awesome end IMO

Some of it was pretty predictable, but couldn't have gone any other way really. There were still enough surprises to keep it exciting, and although some may consider it a bit mushy, I thought it was very important that Walt had the turning point of admitting that he did it all for himself. I liked the last interaction between Jesse and Walt. There was enough ambiguity for it not to be too soppy, but it seems they both made peace with the whole situation.

Although I think there have been ups and downs with breaking bad, it never jumped the shark, and that's pretty rare. If you have a strong opening season and a strong finale, I think that's all you can ask for, and makes it a series to remember. Breaking bad had both those...and then some.

• Like 1

Great ending. I loved the whole lot, I only started watching it about 2 months ago. I think binge watching made me love this show heaps more then if i was along for the ride for the whole 5 years.

I did love it but I am glad it over really, it gave me a bit of anxiety worrying about whats going to happen in the next episode.

Watched It, Bitches! ;) Very satisfied with the Ending too! I was really concerned the Ending would spoil the whole show for me like it happened with ALF! :uzi: lol.

Thanks to you guys I got sucked in to this TV series too... I was up all night finishing off the last season .

Good ending to an overall good series ,I havent been this addicted to TV series since Prison break lol.

It was very well thought out ,lots of details and things tying in very well .

I did find it kinda annoying how they kept losing all money constantly with poor decision making and i reckon Walt should have tried his own product at least once ,man he was dying anyway ffs .

But i thoroughly enjoyed it , would have sucked big time watching it on TV with ads , it was suspenseful enough as it was without them.

A friend told me that it was only ment for two seasons , so after season 1 marathon starting season2

I think the ricin is ment for hanks wife. You see her methodily use the sweetners in the tea she drinks

like lydia did and maybe hank was supposed to be mr big

plus walts finger prints are all over the m 16 from when they kill tuco

Edited by Bigred

A great ending to a great show.

Interesting ideas Red and very probable. Jesse was (supposedly) supposed to be killed in the first or second season. It's interesting how it evolved over the five seasons. Good work on your prediction of how it ended too :-)

• Like 1

^^^^Because how did hank find tuco by himself in the middle of the desert and he was always scared of going to el paso.

Maybe did not want to leave his spot at the DEA because he hides in plain sit

its all finished i think im going to have a" breaking sad" moment

Heres a great video that explains why they used Felina as a title. Vine Gilligan kinda explained the title in a show and the guy built the video with that interview in mind. Absolute amazing Video btw.

But be aware, Spoilers ahead! Video explains the Ending.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1