The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

holy shit

HOLY CRAP HERE

I just watched a plane fly into one side of the trade centre and explode out the other side. This is absoloutely incredible.

This is amazing. It has to be some sort of terrorist act or something. What are the chances of TWO planes crashing into the same building minutes apart.

Jeez this is incredible.

• Like 1

Originally posted by Chemical Shaman:

I swear to god im sober right now but are there a whole bunch of planes crashing into the world trade centre here or what

And I swear you're right!

It can only be terrorists!

amazing how the wtc can be seen from Frankston and Brisbane .... the terrorists must have put up some kind of giant lens .... hang on, maybe what they did was put acid in all of Australia's water supply...

Really sorry about all this posting people.

this is incredible , im gonna sit here and watch the news all night. If you're just tuning in turn on your tv people.

think about all the people dying right now.

think how many more people will die because of it

GOD a 767 for gods sake.

Who the hell would do something like this. Who are the U.S fucking over so much right now to warrant something like this?

Im gonna have to smoke a chillim just to get through this eh. Fuckin hell.

now it's the pentagon.

3rd world war?

what'll be next?

heh heh they are fucking over billions of people. But that doesn't justify an act like this (ie violence). Just more ammunition for right wing bastards to label all concerned citizens as "radical extremists", or "violent terrorists"...

Thank god im not tripping balls right now. This is just incredible that all this is happening LIVE right now.

What the hell do these people want eh?

They would be evacuating every single building in america right now. They aren't even allowing any more planes to leave the airport.

I thought I was gunna be bizarre if I posted this here, but I logged on and youse all got here first. I'm not imagining it

Fucken hell dudes, hang on, this is gunna be a wild one

Ok i just watched the whole second tower collapse , not even the newsreader figured what was happening as it was going on. This is madness.

Sweetie that is so tasteless. That sort of naivety belies a serious lack of life experience

this will affect our lives as well

You know its serious when they shut down the stock markets...are the terrorists of the domestic or foreign variety? If the latter, this is going to mean full-fledged war...with Dubya at the helm, no less...

Something like this must have required shitloads of planning -- how could they have not seen it coming?

Guest Methfreak

Being the Conspiracy buff that i am..has anyone though that this might just be the means through which the "secret government" or whatever you want to call them bring about the third world war which will finally bring a climax to the New World Order scenario that we know has been in the works.... imean right now the World Community is so outraged that nothing seems unjustifiable.... this is going to be one Hell of a shitstorm folks

I would have been much happier if they would have used empty planes and smashed them into the white house, pentagon, and other purely government buildings.

But while contemplating the horrific deaths of the people affected by this (especially the plane passengers), maybe we should also think of the thousands of women and children that die from american weapons in Palestine and other non-aligned states. It puts things into perspective.

At least this will be the end of the Taliban in afghanistan - one regime I have little sympathy for. And to put an ethnobotany spin on this ...... maybe we will be able to travel to and in afghanistan in a few years after all (to collect lagochilus).

Guest si

6hrs on and i'm still in SHOCK !

nothing but a fuckin religious crusade....if this is what faith in god instils in some people then i've got two words for you:

FUCK GOD !!!

War

Against

Religion