The Corroboree
niggles

Ebay varigated peruvianus

you have some competition, that bad boy is mine niggles!!!!!!

Why not come to an agreement and then you won't be phantom bidding against eachother? :P

Awesome cactus! Someone from here should absolutely buy it. Would be great to have it around. bye Eg

Oh, i didnt know Collectors corner sold stuff on eBay. I go there about once a month. They have heaps of stuff hey, like gem stones starting at $1.00, books, fossils, etc.. There is also a water garden shop ,a hydroponic shop and a general nursery on the same lot . I recommend this place to anyone/everyone. Great cafe too where they have some real tasty vege' food .

When i see cacti like the one in the link from the opening post, it looks to me like a sick cactus. I prefer the all green (or blue?). :)

yeah im not bidding on it i just thought people would be interested.

Community service complete.

• Like 1

game on peoples :) :)

Why not come to an agreement and then you won't be phantom bidding against eachother? :P

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30850&st=0

post 18 of above thread, someone from here is bidding

Oh, i didnt know Collectors corner sold stuff on eBay.

i have purchased heaps from them on ebay, always a pleasure and magnificent plants

how can we agree apon it? half each? :P

how would we do that? i dont mean to come off as an ass h but i reeaally want it.. how can we comprimise?

i guess if you reaLLy wanted someone cuts a stump and someone gets a tip, or you wait for it to pup...

i guess if you reaLLy wanted someone cuts a stump and someone gets a tip, or you wait for it to pup...

DO NOT CUT the mother plant. There is no guarantee new pups will form at a variegated aerole.

All the winner has to do is BAP a variegated aerole(s) & then graft the resulting variegated pup(s).

Don't BAP more than 2 aeroles at a time & the mother plant can be BAP'd to produce many more variegated pups.

variperu1011209.jpg

varitperudsc0123.jpg

• Like 3

I have a verigated Peru cross with red spines that im going to put up for auction this arvo

DO NOT CUT the mother plant. There is no guarantee new pups will form at a variegated aerole.

All the winner has to do is BAP a variegated aerole(s) & then graft the resulting variegated pup(s).

Don't BAP more than 2 aeroles at a time & the mother plant can be BAP'd to produce many more variegated pups.

a>

a>

Thanks Zelly I learnt something today!

I have a verigated Peru cross with red spines that im going to put up for auction this arvo

Carl are you auctioning on here or ebay or other?

Cheers

I was going to put it up here i just have to wait till i get home to take some pics