The Corroboree
prier

Meeting Entities

This is another question sort of related to my reading “The Teachings of Don Juan”

I’ve never met any entities under the influence of psychedelics before, I’ve heard it’s pretty common when people take DMT.

What I’m curious about is people meeting entities whilst taking other psychedelics?

Has anyone here ever met this Mescalito character?

The closest I've come to meeting an 'entity' while on a psychedelic is actually on inhalants, which I foolishly used quite often as a youngster. Butane (often combined with leather water-proofer in a spray can) would always make me aware of a particular entity. First I would get a strange feeling that would make the wall (or whatever) that I was looking at appear like it was miles in diameter. Then I would start hearing an echoeing sound. The echoeing sound would start to sound like a child or, more accurately, like a man with his voice electronicly pitch shifted upwards. This voice would also have a reverberating sound as distinct from the echo. The deeper and deeper I went into this realm, the more intense and 'meaningful this sound would get. As I reached hallucinogenic doses, the voice would be realised as a character, with awareness like you or I have, but not necessarily in any humanoid form. The most memorable of these experiences, was one time when I believed I was travelling an infinite anti-clockwise spiral staircase upwards. In front of me and facing me, travelling up the staircase backwards, was a bubbly lower case 'i'. It just kept saying, "Igably Aigably," over and over again really fast. I don't know what this means, but I will never forget it.

The next closest is on dxm. I often have an awareness of people around me on dxm, particularly if I'm lying in bed at night and my brain must think I'm dreaming because I'm seeing all this stuff. Once I felt myself float through the walls of my house into a neighbour's front yard, and my friends were there and said something comforting, although I didn't know exactly what comforting thing they were saying. Another time I was lying on my couch with my L&S goggles on, and I was aware of my mum opening the door. I took off the glasses to say high to her, and realised she wasn't even in the house. The most intense presence I have known on dxm I have talked about in another thread. It is a bodyless force in a cave. One day I may revisit the fourth plateau and see if I can have the presence of mind to communicate with this conscious force.

I have never experienced any entities on lsd or mushrooms, apart from having an awareness of the walls breathing, and inanimate objects having life. I have never had mescaline or dmt, but both sound like their effects allow for 'meetings' more than lsd or psilocybin.

-Zac

A friend of mine, on New Years eve, took 2 'gummy bear' trips and then whilst peaking on that, smoked a big party cone of changa.

He said he totally left his body, and went to the DMT realm.

There he saw a geometric shape, rotating, throwing out light everywhere. In a small room with constantly shifting and changing kaleidoscopic walls. But, dancing around this geometric shape was a man, or more correctly and 'entity'.

It was a being made of pure light, and was almost painful to look at. It just danced for several minutes, almost maniacally, but made no communication. Then my friend slowly made his way back to the real world.

EDIT: I just thought I would mention this WAS really a friend of mine. I was actually out on a boat with Andyamine on New Years eve, and it was way too choppy to be using mind bending drugs. :)

I read a story about a girl, who when she was about 19, ate a lot of gold tops.

She went and lay in her room so as to enjoy the experience more deeply, and after some time, became aware of the presence of some beings. Varying in size, shape and 'vibe', they 'sat' around her, and communicated that they were in fact always there.

The largest entity had a strange shaped 'head', kind of like a mushroom hat, aztec/mayan in design. She asked, 'who are you?',

and the being replied,

'I am Don Juan.'

This was thought riotously funny, and the girl laughed for what seemed an age.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, she had been reading alot of Castenada, and could not accept that the being was in fact Don Juan....or was it? Because she regarded castenada's work as neither fiction or non-fiction, she decided it didn't really matter.

Another thing she noticed was that after smoking DMT for the first time, any time she took other psychedelics she could enter into communication with entities, or at least take an average trip higher. This was easier to do if she lay down and shut her eyes in a quiet place, but sometimes happened spontaneously.

i met entities before psychidelics through occult and other methods.

Now occasionally when i go to countries legal, i comunicate with somtimes the same entities i met prior. had a 'dream' ;) of meeting one the other night but it was the entity of a plant.

Link

a FOAF tried some Mexican Cubensis mushrooms in Amsterdam when travelling over in Europe last year and said he actually spoke to God. The whole cubensis experience was one of the most amazing, and spiritual ones he's ever encountered, and was removed from his ego, and able to look at himself from another being's perspective, so he could completely and unbiasedly analyse things wrong with his personality and behaviour such as any selfishness, lack of generosity, or attention seeking behaviour. Videoclips of some of the examples of his behaviour towards others were photographically replayed in clips through his mind. He also was told during the experience that he must cut down on using salt, as he uses waaay to much in his food, all day, every day. That message could make him live longer, maybe preventing a fatal heart attack (somewhere in the near future perhaps). When the experiene was over the dude was a different man, for a little while anyway, but he still tries to remember the aspects of his behaviour he must improve upon and at least knows the technical details he must improve on to become a better person.

I met an entity a month ago... it was from Brugmansia, and the first ever real visable encounter despite experimenting with shrooms, cid, spice and pedro. The reason why I know it was an entity was purely because that unlike every other 'person' I 'encountered' in my bedroom that strange and mysterious night, this was the only person that stayed there all night with me and also the only person I didn't recognise as somebody I knew. Everybody else vanished once I realised they were hallucinations, whereas this person was there the whole time. This confused the hell out of me because I didn't know the whole next day whether this person was real or merely a hallucination. Now I know it was neither.

If you're interested I can give you the rough draft of the experience I submitted to erowid, but hasn't been posted. The experience post had a lot of editting and changing as usual with any final publication I write, but the draft gives the gist of things... I was considering whether I should post the draft on here (or on EBA) but still don't know if I should.

The other entities I have met were occult related, but I couldn't see it like I saw the one above...with the most memorable, there were insane circumstances that went down that evening, I felt reality bend around me, and then I knew it was there (as did my companion who was into similar things). We both knew it was there for me, I felt it, and leading up to it I had been really crazy and my energies dangeriously scattered. I remember laying in bed in the hotel room, my friend and I both scared, and him saying "It says it's not here for me.". At that stage I didn't know what to do, so did the only thing I could think of (which I now realise how dangereous it was). I invoked it, went into convulsions, and woke up the next morning after seeing cryptic visions.

I have drifted away from such practices and more moving towards exploring a more shamanistic path, despite that on and off I still read such literature for personal growth and exploration.

I'd love to read a report. In fact, maybe this site should have a forum for reports. People can still take care not to incriminate themselves, and anyone who wanted to remain anonymous could post their experience to the mod of said forum.

Going slightly off topic here... I also think it's interesting how people personify drugs themselves by giving them names: Bob, Sally, Mary-Jane, Syd, Dimitri, Lou. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now. Slightly off topic? That was WAY off topic. Sorry guys :rolleyes:. Anyway, I think maybe it shows the love that people feel towards the chemicals.

I met some kind of entity when I smoked salvia - in the sense that something/one was clearly speaking to me. I was sitting outside with my bro. when I pulled a cone of 10x extract. I felt like I was being entangled in vines and then a voice began saying "only you can come". Well, that was enough to send me into a panic.....only I could come? come where?!

I have drifted away from such practices and more moving towards exploring a more shamanistic path,

i dont understand.

Shamanism is the mother of the occult as it is the mother of all religions, its original essence before there was good and evil, god and man.

invocation thus being an aspect of shamanism.

to me religion is like baracking for a team you choose to be loyal too, with a mob mentality. whereas shamanism you are a team of one, wholly responsible and free to naviagate your own path through consciousness

you live and learn, as you become more powerful you go further but whoever you meet whether you are the monster or the mouse - you always give and demand respect.

i dont submit to entities,i communicate only. To the absolute and all only will i submit, and so to death.

becomming aware of entities is not so hard > keep reading the Carlos Castaneda books and it will become more clear to you. They also give good instruction on how not to loose IT when confromted withthem.

Shamanism - or shamans are very aware of the entities ( fromless energies - more like frequencies)

you start noticing them when you start consciously feeling your body. ( especially belly area) it feels like a dense energy. when you have it in body you can let it flow out of you. your feeling will then tell you where the path of least resitance is. ( tip - start feeling your head area first the n move down to the belly area so you are centred. the aim isto balance your centre)

going on walks in nature is a good idea to come in contact with them. ( to balance your centre) If you keep absorbing them ( like a pressure) you will feel like you are packed with energy. Kind of like when you get the flying sensation when you walk while you are tripping. When you are tripping -please make sure you have enough energy so that they will not wear you down. I think that this causes allot of bad trips.

entities you grab a hold off with your gutt. In the belly area. (read up on some the chakra info, that will explain allot to what vibrational level the entities are from) you can then for example immerse more in that vibe till it moves up to your mind so that you will become consciously aware off it.

BTW - DRUGS are not ENTITIES! Drugs only allow you to feel entities moreeasily. Drugs are only tools! People can outgrow the use of tools, if you focus on what you are doing and what you want to achieve.

entities will only give you a less common awareness of the world around you. That is why it may seem like magic to others when you dive deep into that world. that is what the whole writings of Carlos Castaned / DonJuan are about. It will also give you a higher awareness. An awarenss that makes it 'seem' like the world talks back to you. H aha ha - yeah,.. you can reflect with your surrondings!

going to a good doof will also open you up enough to feel unworldly things :) hi hi hi

hope this helps

I met some kind of entity when I smoked salvia - in the sense that something/one was clearly speaking to me. I was sitting outside with my bro. when I pulled a cone of 10x extract. I felt like I was being entangled in vines and then a voice began saying "only you can come". Well, that was enough to send me into a panic.....only I could come? come where?!

ha ha ha - yep - sally will catapult you into the realm of the subconscious easily. next time do not panic! learn to trust your instinct - open your mind to what the experience wants to show you.

sally is a good tool for divination. Sally will help to show you where things are going in the subconscious easily.

i dont understand.

Shamanism is the mother of the occult as it is the mother of all religions, its original essence before there was good and evil, god and man.

invocation thus being an aspect of shamanism.

to me religion is like baracking for a team you choose to be loyal too, with a mob mentality. whereas shamanism you are a team of one, wholly responsible and free to naviagate your own path through consciousness

you live and learn, as you become more powerful you go further but whoever you meet whether you are the monster or the mouse - you always give and demand respect.

i dont submit to entities,i communicate only. To the absolute and all only will i submit, and so to death.

What I meant was regarding slowly moving away from exploring the more complicated approaches of the occult that seems to have heavy geometry, hebrew, and over the top symbolism - and then breaking those symbols down into words (and then into mere syllables representing words) that are supposed to be extremely powerful because of being diluted over thousands of years, and then created into over the top rituals again requiring complex geometry, hebrew etc... As interesting as it all may be, I find there are more simple yet still powerful approaches to obtaining such insight and knowledge. Who the hell wants to do the Middle Pillar ritual everyday for years in order to be ready to advance to a higher level of teachings???

I more meant finding such power and beings from earthly practices as opposed to complicated symbols that man has devised just to give power - and I don't wish to draw and learn from man as much as I want to learn from what sustains man and what man can never replicate.

nice explanation

i get that :)

I've heard of many people talk about meeting a woman when smoking salvia and usually this woman has a message for them.

My own personal experience of meeting an entity was on a very high dose of psilocybe mexicana and then smoking DMT with passionflower. I became aware of the green mist and then the bubbles that Carlos Casteneda talks about in the second book, funnily enough i had only just reached this point of the book when I witnessed this. I did not dare climb onto one of the bubbles and float away, as i fear i may have ended up in the water and drowned.

I would be concerned that these "entities" being met are in fact demons. This would leave one open to demon possession and could do you more harm than good.

I simply see the drugs as a method to tune in on a certain molecular frequency - on those frequencies you will be exoperiencing other types of energy fields that you would normally not be aware off.

Your intuition will help you determine if I vibe is good or not. So I would not let it worry you too much. It is much like walking down a street in the spiritual plains (aka - subconscious / dreamworlds etc etc ) Just like walking past people on the street - you can pass the vibes or dislike until you find a vibe you want to explore - again HUMANS have a tendicy to project what they want to see unto energy fields - simple example - when the sea is very rough " one might say - "it seems like it is boiling over with anger". Same with the energy fields we do ot completly comprehend completely. To try and understand them we describe it with whatever it reminds us off. That is all we can do.

Of course there are many vibes on this planet and even in space that are not good for our wel being - it can range from all kinds of radiation to residues of bad ass HUMAN behaviour. Then there are also the good vibes - if you ask me, i'll tell you they are plentifull! ( There has got to be a balance there too right! )

I also think that the vibes you project has allot to do with the type of entities that you will attract. This does not mean that because you are super positive happy joy joy you will not be affected by bad vibrations, eventually you will come accross them. Keeping the not so good vibrations outside the door is a constant occupation, which if done with consitancy will keep you sane strong and healty!

BTW - your intuition will only be good or at best if your body is a healty (happy) energetic body. So all of you psychonauts eat yer veggies & work that body! :D

I would be concerned that these "entities" being met are in fact demons. This would leave one open to demon possession and could do you more harm than good.

i can see why u think thius prophet as you are yourself already possesed by an entity, that being a percieved archetype of the holy spirit via your christian beliefs

i quite like the JC archetype in its agape form but i dont agree with submision to any entity.

i think that the shamanic path is the path toward s learning the skills that allow navigation between such powrful and oppossing entities while allowing humanity to persist

unlike the constants of the universe we live and die. our impermanence gives us that great freedom and also absolves us of great importance in the eternal struggle. I dont think it proper for men to pretend we are gods or for gods to impersonate men

because i truly belive that like the tao, the yin and the yang, there is a destructive side, a creatiuve side and then there is the sum totality of both which make the universe

no point worshipping the light and ignoring the dark, its a harder but essential path to embrace the balance between the 2 in the form of of submission to the whole.

Edited by Rev

yeah I,ve met mescalito a few times,he,s a nice bloke and

a member of this forum lol.

There he saw a geometric shape, rotating, throwing out light everywhere. In a small room with constantly shifting and changing kaleidoscopic walls. But, dancing around this geometric shape was a man, or more correctly and 'entity'.

I've seen this, no dancing man, but a rotating geometric shap in a room, that was more like a furnace than anything else

And with the vision came a feeling that I had been terribly stupid, and as a consequence the world was going to collapse. This "room" was found under a symbol similar to a yellow Y, but with great significance.

This was over 10 years ago, and have visited this place a couple of times in my dreams since

I've seen more death and destruction as a result of your god (ie he exists), rather than as a result of these entities, so I'll take my chances with these entities (if they exist) :rolleyes:

Personally I believe that both are creations of our own imagination (ie brain chemistry) and hence are only as dangerous or benevolent as we make them.

I've seen more death and destruction as a result of your god (ie he exists), rather than as a result of these entities, so I'll take my chances with these entities (if they exist) :rolleyes:

Personally I believe that both are creations of our own imagination (ie brain chemistry) and hence are only as dangerous or benevolent as we make them.

good way of describing it T from a physical point of view! I'd like to add that there is a non physical aspect to it as well. One that we can tune in on, like tuning a radio for frequenties ( wavelengths) all I can say is that there are certain wavelengths that emanate throughout the universe on which we can tune into.

I personally see that drugs kind of like the crystals that are used in radios which then allow you to then vibrate on a different level and therefore give you the opportunity to tune into wavelengths that are not that easily accessible when your mind is centred.

why i think other wavelenghts can be or are conscious is that the moment you start pulling on one end of the freq something is set in motion. there are wavelengths that are connected to (physical) things in this universe that are far greater then our minds are capable of understaning.

the more time and effort you put into lets say channel GOD ( Ohmmmm! - you can also feel it as unconditional love and understanding) the more it will help you out with your daily life!

lost buddha - karma < who knows this track > it's playing over & over in my head today! :D

I've seen more death and destruction as a result of your god (ie he exists), rather than as a result of these entities, so I'll take my chances with these entities (if they exist)

Torsten you can't blame God for all the evil happening in the world. Man does have a choice to choose between the Light and darkness, good and evil. Unfortunately evil seems to prevail in this world. The only god responsible for death, destruction and evil is the god of this world (ie satan). Just because many so called Christians are committing evil deeds you can't blame God for this.

So you believe it all comes down to brain chemistry and chemical reactions? I don't think this is a very spiritual view because it doesn't even recognise that we have a spirit. Not much to hope for if that is all we are.

Torsten you can't blame God for all the evil happening in the world.

Just like you can't blame demons for any bad things either. As you said, we have the free choice. No double standards please!

So you believe it all comes down to brain chemistry and chemical reactions? I don't think this is a very spiritual view because it doesn't even recognise that we have a spirit. Not much to hope for if that is all we are.

I have experienced a lot of spiritual things and used to firmly believe in spirituality, but as a result of hallucinogenic states I feel these days that none of these experiences came from anywhere other than inside my head - no matter how amazing and spiritual they were. That is not to say that I don't believe that there are spiritis .... it's just that I have not seen anything to convince me of their existence.

I am certainly not denying the possibility of spirits and I actually hope I will have an experience one day that will indicate their existence, but until that time I am doubtful. Please keep in mind that my stance is not for lack of psychedelic experiences. Quite the contrary, it is the structural relationship of the vast number of experiences that has led me to my conclusion. ie, give a straight person with no pharmacological understanding some DMT and he will see god, but give an experienced tripper with a good understanding of brain chemistry some DMT and he will marvel at the complexity of the brain.