The Corroboree
wandjina

If I Had a Time Machine...

Touche' Torsten.

sorry the only thing i can be happy with at this point is tha almanac.

and biff tannan's solution with a time machine.

however if i had more than one go at then that would require so more thought.

i would'nt be a bill gates no way, just a passive income for me and my legacy, :D :D :D :D

i think if i was going to make time travel a serious hobby id want to go explore the future first

mainly to get some gadgets and medical treatmnets

packing for the trip

medical gear

antibiotic kit - incl future versions

antifungal and protozoal nanobots

automated wound healing nanobots

hiking gear

homeostatic temperature cloth - go anywhere never be hot or cold

personal field generator - antigravity/ thermal barrier (deflect or trap heat, light, objects ) great if you need to deflect projectiles or want to get a good view of krakatoa or tunguska blowing or the los alamos nuclear test.

surgery

add extra chromosome to house code for :

extend potential expiry date

gene alteration to give me limited photosynthetic ability

third set teeth

UV and infra red visual acuity

limited limb regenerative capability

gills and or skin breathing ability

brown fat storage capability and hibernation ability

what else do you think? i mean if all of history is an open book then why limit yourself to being a 21st century human being. evolution is a pressing need to be able to enjoy all times and all places

unnhhh....

forgot to mention I'd probably go back to ancient india and afghanistan to check out the archetypal version of cannabis... that'd be cool.... that's assuming I had a fresh body and lungs etc....

yeah go ahead in time

get a cloned 'gomaos mach 2'

the download into it or have a brainstem transplant

you at 23 - plus a few tweakings to make u even better still

hmm.. increased lung capacity

and more cannabinoid receptors perhaps?

sounds good to me, wouldn't mind those gadgets, they sound cool...

(while back here in real life, I'm still not smoking anything anymore,

like I asked those "entities" on monday night; 'please take the pain away,'

and they did... the not smoking bit seems to be included... hope it lasts...)

i would go foward in time to learn the lotto numbers, go back to now and buy a ticket. win big bucks, buy an island or two and start a ethnobotanical research center, and with the rest of my money i would invest it soas i didnt havta cheat the lotto system again. everyone here would be invited to come and stay, would offer courses aswell lol.

oh, actually, i'd go back in time to the best sex ive ever had, continuously. just like groundhog day.

*sigh*

Lol or you could go forward and geneticall alter yourself to have more sex appeal and then womanise through history

immunise against all std's

make yourself only seasonally fertile ie goe in 'rut' one only month a year, shoot blanks the rest.

an inflatable prehensile penis u can use as a third arm that expands or contracts to meet optimal size for its 'habitat' - yeah sounds gross but its all in the presentation...

and give yourself a built in clitoral stimulator mini cock of retractable erectile tissue that pops out when needed

u could go further and engineer oxytocin, an amyl nitrite analog and endocannabinoids into your seminal fluid

and pheromones to your sweat

yeehar

speaking of retractable

i reckon retractable nuts would be a good design alteration - dont you?

good in a fight or around small kids

hell - a cool party trick even

does tis count as off topic? :huh::unsure::wink:

mmmmmmm transhumanism.

of course the easiest way would be to go far enough into the future where their VR technology is the greatest - better than reality.

then you could have all this new functions minus the surgery. you could be anything you want and so could reality.

if we are talking modifying the human body i can think of a few things. an on and off switch for having a boner and an on and off switch for sleeping.

someone mentioned groundhog day. i wouldnt mind that hey.

i would get up to a lot more shit than bill murray though.

I would take a server from google or some such and some stuff to run it, and give it to the earliest great thinker i could think of, then give him the time machine and tell him to copy it and send the same info and more back until humans were ultra technologised at a very early time. that would kik

oh, actually, i'd go back in time to the best sex ive ever had, continuously. just like groundhog day.

lol I like that one, in my case I can't even remember which was the best ever...

hehehe....

it's all so far in the past sigh....

OMG. I think it worked!

I have been working on a time machine in my basement. I'm gonna try to go back in time. When I get there I'll post another reply to let you know if it worked.

Easy.

I'd go back to the 70s and take a cutting of the infamous (now lost) Purple Haze strain, bet on some high paying sports games, and then invest all of it in a controlling share of Microsoft :P

Come back to present day flood the market with MS shares, move the remaining money to poor people worldwide, and then retire on a nice island making income selling a monopoly of the infamous Purple Haze.