The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tripitaka

Minerval's (Eli's) Birthday

Just a reminder to all that it is Minerval's Birthday on the 13th January and that we should send him a whole bunch of love because he deserves it. Last I spoke Sophie and himself were bringing through some 5th dimensional information into 3 dimensioanal space via the tryptamic medium :wink:

We love your work dude!!!!

Have an awesome day and wishing I was there to celebrate wid cha bad self!

Everyone send him some love!!!!

happy birthday Eli :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Happy birthday dude! May your escapades and cosmic travels be as plentiful and insightful as ever ^_^

Much love.

Happy B-Day buddy. Hope ya keepin well :D

Eli! Didn't know your b'day was the day before mine, that's way cool! That means you have the same astrology.. capricorn.. third stage..thingo thingy as Joan of Ark too! mmmm!

Biggest birthday wishes for tomorrow to my fav huggle monsta :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Eli. Have a good 1 :D

Happy birthday Eli, hope you are having a nice one. :D

WHAT centrelink line!!!!!!

Boy you got to getup to getdown!!!!!!

so getup, getdown and shake that thang around!!

Happy Birthday Eli hope you have a good day and even better night :wink:

Awww shucks thanx kiddies, much love to the family!!!

hope to see some of you unseen identities on sunday out at the free triptamind day party www.triptamind.com, otherwise i will suffice for rainbow serpent www.rainbowserpent.net..

This is the 3rd friday the thirteenth i have been lucky enough to call my birthday so im lookn for a black cat to run over (as per tripitakas advice) and running round trying to find 13 different newsagents to buy my lucky scratchies from (although my gf says that the neumerology of today is actually 4) I WONT LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF REASON....

cheers again kiddies, much love from the hyperspatial vortex, im weaving dreams for yas all ;)

AND HAPPY BDDAY MY COSMIC SISTER BEING< MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF exEllant surprises and surrogate monster munckin hugs.... i hope there is a jim henson creation out there big enough and ugly enough to give u a hug even remeniscent of my own....

may the force be within and without

mwah :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

happy birthday Eli!! Hope its a great one. Love ya lots :wub:

happy birthday Eli!! Hope its a great one. Love ya lots :wub:

oops

Been a while since we've talked... but happy birthday mate!!!

Hope the elves have been friendly to you.

Take care of yourself... and don't you fuckn dare run over my black cat. :angry:

i hope there is a jim henson creation out there big enough and ugly enough to give u a hug even remeniscent of my own....

no shit, there actually was! went to Exodus for my b'day and not long after we arrived, seriously there's this massive jim hensonesque fluffy red monster on stilts! :lol:

Had the best birthday ever i reckon.. this years exodus was a whole world away from last year, the new management are really on the ball... next year can only get better, reckon this will be the way i'll celebrate ever year if this festival keeps going...

Hey there Chicken,

glad to hear that you had a rock rollickin' good time and big happy birthday smiles to you too!!!

no shit, there actually was! went to Exodus for my b'day and not long after we arrived, seriously there's this massive jim hensonesque fluffy red monster on stilts! :lol:

he he, sounds like heaps of Phun, I remember a Bellingen Global Carnival where they had gigantic insectoid style creatures on stilts, was amazing and was hypnotised walking around and watching their mantoid antics!

Had the best birthday ever i reckon.. this years exodus was a whole world away from last year, the new management are really on the ball... next year can only get better, reckon this will be the way i'll celebrate ever year if this festival keeps going...

Cool to hear, last year was fun but dusty!!! I recall a certain darrelesque style E encounter that was interesting to say the least!!!

Hoping that you guys are well and the creeks are behaving for you!!

thanks for the kind wishes, Tripi :)

Yes i don't think anyone will forget the darrelesqueness of last years Exodus! Fortunetly or unfortunetly there won't be anymore of that in the years to come as he was deported back to the US a few months ago with no hope of return to Aus!

The creeks misbehaved last week by flooding us in, but i enjoyed it thoroughly! ^_^