The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Leo^

Bleeding from snuff use

Ok so lately Ive been sniffing very small amounts of selectium just for a little pick up if I know my emotions are going to get a battering in the day. The other day I was at work and approx 5hrs after snuffin I sneezed and had a whole lot of blood piss out my nose and then had it run for quite a few minutes till I got hold of some telfast. Would this indicate damage to the nose or just a random thing? It doesnt really worry me, just curious :)

snuffs can cause nosebleeds, but telfast would not make much of a difference and certainly would not stop a bleed once it started. Bleeds from snuff would stop fairly quickly unless you are a bleeder. If your bleeds last a long time then there is something else going wrong. Either weakening of the mucous membranes due to an allergy, or poor coagulation of blood due to medications (eg aspirin) or illness.

Did you snort the telfast....?

lol no Ymir. Was taken orally as usual. And Tort good point with the blood thinning agents, my doc seems to think too many pain killers over the recent months has really taken a very bad toll on my body, this may have caused the weakening

Yep I haven't had a nosebleed since I stopped using aspirin years ago.Was it just mine or did everyones mum try to fix everything with aspirin?

:wink:

When younger I used to have frequent and severe nose bleeds.

Rutin a bioflavnoid type vitamin can somehow permanantly strengthed the fragile capillarys.

Highly recommended and very cheap in cost.

Was it just mine or did everyones mum try to fix everything with aspirin?

*L* it was panadol and brondecon in our house, and at my Nan's it was 'the salve': some greasy ointment in a round tin.

hope your nose is OK Leo

:)

coriander leaf juice up the nostrils will fix that up really quickly

plus coriander leaf juice / seed powder/tea internally, and/or aloe vera juice will help also

:)

Well it wasnt the snuff! I have some kinda viral infection thats makes my nose bleed and severe headaches. Today it was so bad I couldnt see, oh what fun. Thanx for the replys. This Tramadol theyve given me isnt helping so I think Im getting a pethadine shot tomorrow, hope its fun cause this fully sux!

Was it just mine or did everyones mum try to fix everything with aspirin?

:wink:

nup, my house was panadol... I actually use aspirin over panadol these days, panadol seems to just make me feel even worse.

-bumpy