The Corroboree
Legba

Sally D doco

i'm not sure, can i? haha sorry i have Azureus but have only used it to get this one file.

[

Could you keep seeding this while you're online?

No seeders, and I don't' think I've ever seen an Australian seeder. Maybe you have azureus problems

No seeders, and I don't' think I've ever seen an Australian seeder. Maybe you have azureus problems

I am south of Sydney and am seeing 8 seeders and 27 peers - with a total of 1897% available. I am getting rough 20kb downloads while uploading at the same - with bitcomet. I wonder why the big diff?

I've been seeding for the last couple of days.(all day, I dont turn my computer off) So i'm not quite sure why it has been saying there are no seeders.

anyway, I shall continue to seed.

Ok - I have just seen part of the Sacred Weeds docos - both the Salvia and Amanita ones look very interesting to me, so I will host those in the http://www.cyjack.com/Members directory. Be patient though, as it will take some time to UPload now... probably start in an hour or so. :blink:

I am glad ajna is burning for peeps - good going! ^_^

Wow - this torrent is really giving me the crappers.. :ana:

Stuck on 96.9% for more than 24 hours with a steady 20+kb download stream... but still not completed? wtf? This is not normal in my experience.

Anyhows, Part 2 and 3 of Sacred Weeds - Amanita is avail for download.

DVD copy, folks ? Anyone going to run some off for us poor 56k, Pentium II almost-amish members ?

Whats the username and PW Cyjack, it wont let me in?

The magic words to enter Aladins cave? My childhood looks weirdly in your general direction.... :blink:

open sesame -

Damn torrent... I know how Amulte feels now.. :uzi:

DVD copy, folks ? Anyone going to run some off for us poor 56k, Pentium II almost-amish members ?

i can do a copy for you, no prob. PM me your address.

have sent a couple out today.

Fuck yeah, lookin forward to my copy and sent you off some damiana today buddy :wink:

Thanks again anja - the docos in the mix look interesting. I see that some of them show people under the effects of Salvia and peyote. Wasnt someone looking for this type of thing before?

you dont need broadband to download with bit torrent man. ive got broadband and NEVER gotten over 5 Kps on and torrent software. it sucks dogs balls MAJORLY!

but i do want the docos

sounds like you are behind a firewall and your ports are not forwarded. popular torrents are fast, and if you never get above 5k something is majorly wrong. also, if you are on ADSL, limit your upload speed to 80% of your total upload speed.

Also, i've noticed that i need to switch torrent software regularly. I started with azerus and one day whenever i'd start it up my connection would die and i wouldn t get more than 5k down. so i switched to bit commet. worked great, then one day, dead connection. switch again and everythings great. i dont get it. (and yes im positive it was the software, dont bother trying to debug, i've been through all that :))

well it seems that my dvd burner has shit itself!! last three attempts have been failed and i can't work out the problem!

have burned and sent out all copies, except to visualfx - the last one!

i was wondering if i could ask a favour of someone who recieves a copy - perhaps you could burn a disc to pass on to visualfx? i don't know how long it'll be til i work this one out :angry:

my apologies again vfx, damn computers :wink:

ajna

Bummer anja - the device died in the service of others tho - very noble. :innocent_n:

I will be buying a DVD burner soon - in the next couple of weeks so I can burn one then. I also want to find a DVD player that plays WMV, MPEG, DIVX movies - i see Strathfield Car Radios has a cheap one at the mo.

i was wondering if i could ask a favour of someone who recieves a copy - perhaps you could burn a disc to pass on to visualfx?

I dont have a burner but should be able to get it copied. Ill get back to you in the next day or two. :)

my apologies again vfx, damn computers :wink:

seriously, no need to appologise! you were kind enough to offer in the first place...

if anyone is willing to oblidge...i've got plenty of ethno and non-ethno related docos I can pass on in return.

i'll burn you a copy!

if anyone else wants one as well pm and send me a blank dvd and i will do it for you

vfx can you pm me your addy

peace

Anyhows, Part 2 and 3 of Sacred Weeds - Amanita is avail for download.

I am assuming that most people have copies or are about to receive copies of the docos - so I will be removing these files from the download directory Members tomorrow. Anyone still to arrange a copy please advise. :)