The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bloodbob

watch out mushroom collectors near perth

Since no psilocybin or psilocin containing shrooms occur in or near perth, I would worry very little of this news.

oh but there is!!!

i knew these guys who used to go down every week and come back with at least 1000.... they have been doing it for years and have never been hassled by the cops.... is there some super patch somewhere???

Yes. A FOAF has been there many a time. Awesome patch he says ;)
Edited by subbo

ive done my hunts down in ye olde town a few times and come across f#@$ all.... even at jayes.. im sic of buying em

Why not try your hand at playing with some fungus cultures?

And for the moment, you have at least 5 months before you can go hunting again. Patience is a virtue.

Why not try your hand at playing with some fungus cultures?

And for the moment, you have at least 5 months before you can go hunting again. Patience is a virtue.

it sure is

I know a bloke who went out picking early one morning, came home with a nice big bag full. He got pulled over about 5 mins from his house and the cops searched the car, found the shrooms and charged him with posession of a commercial quantity. He was shitting himself. He told me that he had eaten a few of them and assured me they were active (subs). Any way, he was stressed out for months leading up to his court date but the day before he was due in front of the judge he got a call from the police. They told him they tested the ENTIRE bag and found no psychoactive specimines so they were dropping the charges..

LUCKY SOB.

I know a bloke who went out picking early one morning, came home with a nice big bag full. He got pulled over about 5 mins from his house and the cops searched the car, found the shrooms and charged him with posession of a commercial quantity. He was shitting himself. He told me that he had eaten a few of them and assured me they were active (subs). Any way, he was stressed out for months leading up to his court date but the day before he was due in front of the judge he got a call from the police. They told him they tested the ENTIRE bag and found no psychoactive specimines so they were dropping the charges..

LUCKY SOB.

yeah the cops prob had a big party!!! :shroomer: "nofin illegal in these shrooms!" mung mung mung woop woop woop! nofin to go into the evidence locker everyone goes scott free!!!

Don't cops have better things to worry about? Like ice junkies?

Don't cops have better things to worry about? Like ice junkies?

i think they like playing gi joe in the bushes!

I dunno they just a had a small bit on the late news the other night.

u rekon a cheap lawyer is knowledgable on psychedlics ?

Just had news that there are 3 other Psilocybe mushrooms growing in WA...

Psilocybe Merdaria (In Perth suburb) Psilocybe Coprophilla (Down south) and a unknown Psilocybe near Toodyay!

These are Recorded finds!!! Does any one have any info on these types???

info from PUBF

Edited by subbo

thats interesting. i never heard of those before. how interesting for perth crew. would love to see osme pics if people ever find some

Now ive done a bit of research and some info says they both contain psilocybin and some say they dont?

but the ones near toodyay staind extremely blue! (so i was told)

Edited by subbo

P. coprophilla grows from kangaroo dung and may be slightly active but is not worth targeting due to tiny yield and rarity, although this grows in the Perth region.

Another species of interest is Gymnopilus purpuratus that also grows in the Perth region.

If you can get any information on the blue stainer from Toodyay or even a picture it would be highly appreciated!

sporeprint would be great too.

We can send it too workman to ID and grow out.

Pan's have been found on perth golf courses ;)

sporeprint would be great too.

We can send it too workman to ID and grow out.

Pan's have been found on perth golf courses ;)

ill see if i can get any more info/specimen... ive heard of pans at golf courses! thought they were just rumours!

go to pubf website(perth urban bushland fungi) should give you a link to google earth locations

never been interested in gyms... dont like the look of them :P and heard that WA ones are not active???

Edited by subbo

still so dry!! and will be for ages

its the dryest autum in history!!! (in WA)

Edited by subbo

You lot still waiting for some rain to go get ya fruits...geeze behind the times or what... :wink: