The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
SirLSD

wanted: p somniferum persian/turk/h&c. reville?

chasing seed of any of the good producers other than the tasmanian. is AFSR still opperational? rev? anyone help? thanks

got nothing to swap cept maybe a pachanoi cut if you want it? or can i purchase off you? what are the peshwars like? how much seed can you spare? i like lots of seed on my home made bread.

email me @ sirlsd25@hotmail if ya like.

anyone else?

forgot the .com . why cant i log in or edit my post?

Originally posted by SirLSD:

why cant i log in or edit my post?

you are obviously logged in or you wouldn't have been able to make the post. No idea why it won't edit.... maybe it does but you are stuck with a cached proxy server page. Try super refresh.

ill be talking online abot the AFSR soon when i get back on

its getting fairly obvious it wont be able to run like before but ill still be managing the big seebank. however i want to turn it into a regional system with each are having a seedring distributor to collect and distribute seed from that area. The central seedring will liase with the smaller ones and reallocate rarer seed to appropriate climes etc.

more soon as i wnat this up and going asap

Count me as another. I'm after Persian whites, or any large pod type - gigantheums, Turkish huge, miners, etc. Don't have anything to swap except Tassies. PM me if you're interested in doing cash.

Count me in as a re-distributor Rev if you're still looking.

I have loads of poppy seeds to trade. I have gigs, persians, hens and chicks and a couple others. I'm looking for interesting seeds or herbs.

Stoney

mescalito:

Count me in as a re-distributor Rev if you're still looking.

sure e-mail me at seedring@shaman-australis and we can talk about it

what certainly is needed are those willing to grow single varieties of certain plants in a season in order to collect pure open pollinated seed of one variety

unless you fancy yourself a breeder

For this reason i didnt like sending out more than one variety per person per year

the seedring has stocks of most of the above but they are limited. Please contact me with a request for just one type or just ask for what needs to be worked with

many stocks are critically low but a few arent

genuine seedsavers only

hi everybody :)

i have some seeds for the seedring if needed.

this year i have an excellent giant strain :

the dried pods are the size of a tennis ball ! :cool:

and what is interesting is that the germination rate is high and the vigor of seedling is excellent. they grow big and fast, best than a lot of the netherland giant that i tried until this one.