The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Benzito

I can't believe it's not butter

I can't believe it's not opium?

Moroccan Hashish?

Torsten, what are you upto?

so what is it?

I'm gonna start selling pencil shavings as "I CAN believe it's not opium, it's pencil shavings, I got ripped off. What a moron" :P

Who wants to place an order with me then?

I've got about 10grams in my desk draw. :D

I've been doing some contract design of new products for HHH. It's personally pissed me off how there are so many companies selling ineffective products and making a mint on them, while products that work are indeed possible at reasonable prices.

'Ready made' herbal products is not really what SAB is all about, but it certainly is 100% what HHH is about, so these are developed with Ray's customers in mind (they also did the tweaking).

The products are the result of many years of research and try to mimick the effects as well as the look and texture of the things they represent (eg, the opium will melt to a liquid when heated while the hash will stay in chunks or balls).

Obviously they will never be exactly like opium or exactly like hashish, but hey, 'i can't believe it's not butter' also never really tasted like butter

Each serve is enough to get 2-3 people pleasantly inebriated, which makes them good value.

There are at least 2 more products under this label to come. One will be a trippy "... not Nepalese white Hash", which is pretty much in proto type testing now, while I am still having problems with the last one which is supposed to look like hydro buds, but at the moment has more the appearance of goat pellets :rolleyes:

There may be other combinations, flavours and textures in the future, but my next project is to develop something that works as an aphrodisiac and libido enhancer. It will also work as an antidepressant The problem with this one is that testing is slow because I need to wait several days for the effects to wear off completely in order to get a good comparison.

I've been having all these herbal ideas for the least few years, but never actually got down and worked out the nitty gritty. That's what I am doing now.

As usual, there will be no marketing and no hype about these products (at least not from me/SAB). If they are good they will promote themselves.

[ 18. May 2005, 10:46: Message edited by: Torsten ]

Gonna by them as soon as i have the right orderinformation. Anyone tried it yet ??

grtz

btw, TORSTEN, read your pm's for this