The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Agamemnon

Primo Kava

For those kavaheads out there, check this out. Go to www.instantkava.com I scored some of the instant kava and tried it....instant kava heaven...completely soluble, no waste.... Well done kavaman! Id tell you more but my limbs are too heavy! :D

Darcy's Kava source is awesome too - the PNG strong. Did you know Darcy hand-harvests his crop with a machete in each hand, no shirt, and a pouch to bring the roots back to the house for processing? He deserves some credit for that.

is this the same kavaman that ripped people off on these forums? I don't care what quality product he has, he doesn't deserve our support after what he has done to folks here.

Bugger, and I just emailed the site for prices too :mad:

MetalGoodenia:

Did you know Darcy hand-harvests his crop with a machete in each hand, no shirt, and a pouch to bring the roots back to the house for processing?  

Swoon ladies, swoon!

hmmm i didnt know kavaman ripped people off. whats the deal with that? any info would be surely appreciated by those members of the community that are unaware, im sure.

he was handing out samples of high grade kratom to everyone and when it came to buying large quantity he delivered cheap low grade crap. Greedy buggers like MG went for it hook, line and sinker, but sadly a group of people on these forums also did a group type purchase. This purchase didn't just result in crap product, but also months of delays, lies and blackmail to provide advance money or lose the deposit.

Mr Kratom, who is a member here finally got his crap product which was virtually unsaleable. In the meantime the delay meant all australians who were buying into this bulk lot missed out due to scheduling. I ended up connecting Mr Kratom directly with kavaman's source so that he could rescue his fledgeling business and make his customers happy. MG on the other hand simply sold the crap kratom to the australian community.

Kavaman is simply dishonest and should not be trusted. At a time when he claimed to be out of the country for several weeks (and hence unable to deliver goods) another member here posted about having spent that afternoon drinking kava with kavaman in Canberra.

He has taken people here for a ride and now intends to make money off them.

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/cgi-bin...1559;p=1#000053

Wasnt aware of those problems previously. I had no problems with the instant kava, but hey, thats just my one experience. :confused:

the message seems quite clear.

Darcy's the man.

i'm a guy, but i wouldn't mind seeing some pics ov Darcy, glistening w/sweat machete in each hand.

maybe we could start an "ethenogen calander"?

various members in various states(preferably half naked at least) in their favorite ethno setting?

lol :D

MG paints quite a rosy picture of me, I have to say at least half of his claims are true Hey maybe a sweaty half raw bloke calender type thingo would attract more female forum members?! Half raw, drugged up and sweaty bronzed aussies in the bush/garden with a wide variety of tools!??!

On the instant-kava topic, we got offered this as well. I was thinking about making an order, I am not sure now.

One comment that was made was that my source of PNG kava is NOT P. methysticum, but P. wichmanii. Not likely considering wichmanii has only low levels of kavalactones, and this PNG stuff has a high level of Kavalactones. I was thinking that this comment was maybe made to discredit my source and turn me into a new instant-kava customer. If it is wichmanii then it's up there with methysticum and deserves more attention!

If that is true then its a pretty low business activity. He should rely on the quality of his products to get a reputation and not talk his competition down :(

Wichmanii is native to PNG (?) i think

Faark I didn't realise members were ripped of

Next time trust my gut feelings guys...

I just realised ther eis a potential misunderstanding here: when I write MG I mean Medicien Garden. When darcy writes MG he means MetalGirly :P

Discrediting other sources is just the sort of scummy thing kavaman does. He has done the same with others too. While the novelty of instant kava is very seductive, I am sure there will be other sources that won't benefit such scammers. I am sure it can be imported via different distributors. And even if it costs a bit more, at least you know you won't be supporting someone who ripped people in this community off.

For the time being get your strong stuff from http://www.herbalistics.com.au and prepare it the traditional way. Who knows what toxic side effects might become known from the instant kava - remember the last time someone tried to make lots of money from a new kava method it killed a whole heap of people and got the stuff restricted!

Torsten:

I just realised ther eis a potential misunderstanding here: when I write MG I mean Medicien Garden. When darcy writes MG he means MetalGirly     :P  

He's a bit of a name changer isn't he? That's why i stick with MG. I will be careful with my use of this abbreviation...

yeah i ordered some vanauatu kava, some 5x and some tudei from kavaman awhile back

it took quite awhile to get 200g 5x(i ordered 500g) and i just got 2kg tudei but not the rest of the 5x or normal van. kava! it's alright but the stuff from darcy is better quality!

i ordered kratom 2 b4 it was scheduled as i had quite awhile ago from him and recieved it, but i never got that!

darcy- r u able to get the 5x or tudei kava at all?

thanx

No, i haven't looked into it. AN extract is pretty easy to make but I don't really see the need, it's a lot more bitter and numbing to taste. I got the png cause my supplier recommended it over tudei.

yeah i tried ur PNG kava and it was great i'll have to get some more! maybe try mixing with the tudei??

Torsten:

he was handing out samples of high grade kratom to everyone and when it came to buying large quantity he delivered cheap low grade crap.  

Ah i'm such a dickhead. First batch was excellent, a larger second order came out with all low grade material. It was actually obvious by sight that it was a different batch, very rough cut and lots of sticks compared to the first batch which was like flour from memory, and a deeper colour. The low grade batch did have effects, but pathetic compared to the first lot. I didn't even think twice about it until reading this, just increased the dose, bah what an idiot. :rolleyes:

Hey all please forgive the naive question, but i've done a bit of researching and cant find an answer. I've not yet tried kava and want to know how much i should use in grams. All recipies i have found are measured in cups? I'll probably be trying darcys PNG stuff as it sounds like the go;)

Whoops, sorry fellas, just found a post with info i was after!