The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kitty

stupid little lying dwarf...

The Age today reports that our beloved prime minister is calling for debate on the reintroduction of the death penalty, evidently in the hope that he'll be able to convince the states to pass laws reintroducing capital punishment...

We gotta feed this guy some nice strong datura tea... :mad: j/k

Wouldn't surprise me!

Next thing,they'll be burning people with plant knowledge....they already jam the legal system with 'herb' smokers.

Now THAT'S PROGRESS :mad:

kitty:

The Age today reports that our beloved prime minister is calling for debate on the reintroduction of the death penalty

Alright! Then let's give him decent bloody debate then. If you think the government has no right to perpetuate acts that performed by its citizens are punished as crimes, then contact your State and Federal MP's for a start- just to see how they respond...if they respond that is ( I'm lucky enough to live in an electorate where they do, but YMMV ) Write and ask their opinion, and how they plan to present that within the debate. Use any professional/ social/ political or commercial organisations you may be linked with to add pressure where you can.

That's a start. It's only Monday, that leaves us a fair bit of time :mad: by Friday we'll have thought of a lot more stuff I'm sure

That man is a disgusting little homunculus. I dread to ask what he'll think of next...

quote:

Originally posted by Darklight:

That man is a disgusting little homunculus. I dread to ask what he'll think of next...[/QB]

too easy. just look for all the stupidest ideas in the u.s that have caused a public uproar. i think we'll see more shit like greater corporate involvement in politics, company execs accountable to noone, death penalty for jay walking and political dissent, the use of stun belts on prisoners, piss tests for everyone including the unemployed, disguised slavery, dressed up witch hunts, terrorists in every cupboard, etc.

Darklight:

That man is a disgusting little homunculus. I dread to ask what he'll think of next...

Well, do you have the 'three strikes, your out' law yet? Three felonies = life imprisonment.

How about 'drug free zones' around schools and parks so severe that 16 year olds with 7 grams of pot get sent to jail for life (dont worry, you'll only be raped up the ass the first 20 years, and the guards will only torture you with stun guns the first 44 years).

Auxin:

Auxin:

Well, do you have the 'three strikes, your out' law yet? Three felonies = life imprisonment.

How about 'drug free zones' around schools and parks so severe that 16 year olds with 7 grams of pot get sent to jail for life (dont worry, you'll only be raped up the ass the first 20 years, and the guards will only torture you with stun guns the first 44 years).

J I K E S

:mad: mawfuggin U.S law........ what an anal downward vortex sucktion system... medieval practices.... in humane.....

I really hope that a miracle happens for the US.

Shit!!!!!!!!

We're probably lucky he's such a stupid MOFO :P

Otherwise we'd be right up the arse of the US's/county laws right here,right now.

Funny how the Australian Capital Territory has the most liberal Cannabis/paraphanelia/brothel/fireworks laws in OZ,yet the prick doesn't even live there!!!!

Just to add to the broth..,

Anyone heard that snippet of audio on JJJ, with 'Johnny' on a high school general knowledge quiz show????

N.F.I. :rolleyes:

No, what's he say? Is it as funny as the newspaper articles quoting George Bush's attempts at answering general knowledge questions?

I think I've decided that the reason we have such liberal laws down here in ACT is so that ambassadors aren't being embarassed/deported all the time :)

kitty:

No, what's he say? Is it as funny as the newspaper articles quoting George Bush's attempts at answering general knowledge questions?

I think I've decided that the reason we have such liberal laws down here in ACT is so that ambassadors aren't being embarassed/deported all the time   :)

And as likely so that the pollies kids dont get in too much trouble

Q;what kind of tree sheds its leaves in winter?

little jonny; a shedding tree.

from memory jonny wins a years supply of soap.

t s t .

kitty:

I think I've decided that the reason we have such liberal laws down here in ACT is so that ambassadors aren't being embarassed/deported all the time    :)  

Just a bunch of easy general knowledge questions,which he manages to answer with the most ridiculous answers,that the quizzer absolutely takes the piss out of him :D

I'll see if I can get a sound file and post it :cool:

Oh yeah, and the dipo's drive terribly and get out with it( I used to live there )

Hmmmm..I can't imagine a bunch of rent-a-cop's telling a gathering of BIG Tongan DC's to give up the KAVA :(:(

[ 16. August 2003, 12:35: Message edited by: mescalito ]

Unfortunately we do have 3 strikes out in the Northern Territory(or maybe its been amended?). Additionally, 99% of the people in jails are in jail for things like stealing a marker pen from a school...