The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

US marines to assasinate FARC leaders.

http://www.narconews.com/article.php3?ArticleID=19

Marines Ordered into Colombia

February 2003 is Target Date

Peter Gorman

Excerpt: Two battalions of US Marine Jungle Expeditionary Forces have recently received deployment orders for insertion into Colombia this coming February, 2003.

According to reliable sources, the battalions, which with support will total roughly 1,100 men, will rotate in and out of southern Colombia, with orders to eliminate all high officers of the FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia), scattering those who escape to the remote corners of the Amazon. The FARC hierarchy has been the subject of intensive US intelligence scrutiny for several years. The offensive will mean that the US is fighting wars on three fronts simultaneously: Afghanistan, Iraq and Colombia. more at link...

Damnit, WTF?

I think the US should change the rules so they need congressional AND voter AND UN approval before attacking anyone.

We have been fighting someone or other every year since 1943, and the last justifiable military action we took part in was WAY back in 1945!

And Iraq, W T F?

They have NEVER messed with the US. Not now, not in 1991, never N_E_V_E_R! We just use them to test out all our newest conventional weapons and chemical weapons (illegal chemical weapons in most cases- that includes DU based ammo) in order to divert public attention from the politicians corruption and to reduce the price of oil.

And now colombia again? This is wrong people.

Really really wrong.

I suggest boycots and trade embargos be put into place against 'my' country until they stop killing innocent people for fun and profit. Next spring I'll grow MUCH more of my own tobacco than usual, that'll cut down on how much of my money is paying for unjustified killing quite a bit (it'll cut down on my smoking too, I havent figured out the whole curing thing and uncured tobacco is VERY POTENT! And harsh.)

sorry if I am very blunt here, but who gives a shit about these smelly over-rated yankies?? I think ever since 11/9 a lot of countries have started to look after their own countries, and try to support the god-damned yankies without offending them too much.... lets worry about our country here. Australia first before these yankies.... I am just sick of the bloodly media crapping on about the yankie issues....

"who gives a shit about these smelly over-rated yankies??"

Hey...

I may be over rated, but I'm not smelly.

I bathe frequently, and not in cheap cologne like some of my countrymen.

No, Auxin, you seem to be one of the last cool americans, the way they seemed to be around the 60s when they gave the authorities hell with anti-war-demonstrations and flower power.

Today that period has been slandered even by history and no-one seems to know about it anymore (save for Austin Powers who commercially bleeds the last drop out of it)

Wish I could send you some of my numerous baccy plants I'm not allowed to sell.

I don't even smoke the stuff myself anymore...

Hey Auxin, we cant smell if you wear cheap or expensive colonge if smells good or not.

From 1945 to the end of the century, the United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist movements fighting against insufferable regimes. In the process, the U.S. bombed about 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair.

If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize - very publicly and very sincerely - to all the widows and orphans, the tortured and impoverished, and all the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. Then I would announce that America's global interventions have come to an end and inform Israel that it is no longer the 51st state of the union but - believe it or not - a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget by at least 90 percent and use the savings to pay reparations to our victims and repair the damage from our bombings. There would be enough money. Do you know what one year's military budget is equal to? One year. It's equal to more than $20,000 per hour for every hour since Jesus Christ was born.

That's what I'd do on my first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated.

doklikit.... yahhh man! IRIE! word word!

doklikit- you wouldn't make it even that far

Warped- we HAVE to worry about the yanquis. I am personally SHIT-SCARED about the Yanquis; and you should be too. I am also worried about the rest of us if the War OF Terror spirals out of control because we haven't contained the War of Terror on the US.

Most living things have grounds to hate the US, but the mindless slaughter of civilians is never justifiable. We are caught in a vice, between two parts of a vice that help to close each other.

It's just as I've been saying for months- Colombia's next. *Apparently* FARC have Al Qaeda links; which means *so do* the IRA, who *supposedly* have been training FARC bomb-makers. This makes me *a terrorist and part of Usama Bin Laden's network*, because I support and assist Sinn Fein, which is the IRA's

*political wing*. Funny that, ever noticed how Gerry Adams and Bin Laden both have beards, silly accents, and have never been seen in the same room together.

Oh, and the other connection? there's currently a court case running in Britain into an MI5 operation which funded Al-Qaeda £100,000 in 94 or 95 to assassinate Libya's Muamar Gaddafi (he who is accused of supporting the Lockerby bombers- and more importantly, tried on numerous occasions to supply the IRA with arms- only he was too stupid to do it quietly).

Al-Qaeda probably thought better of it and spent it on something nicer: like pilot-training lessons.

Maybe I should extend my stay in S. America for a month or so.

Having only just now read the article, a lot of other things are making sense.

1. "Bush has allegedly become a zealot in his drive to eliminate terrorism worldwide, and sees the FARC in that light. Reliable sources

say that to ensure that the rest of the US sees them similarly, US government operatives at work in Colombia have been responsible

for many of the bombings that have been laid at the feet of the FARC in recent months."

2. FARC only recently *began* large scale bombing of purely civilian targets.

3. Three Irishmen are still being held in Colombian jails (now separately) accused of being members of the IRA and of having been in the country to train FARC in making bombs (which they would 'OBVIOUSLY' then use on random civilian targets. They are now before the courts but the injustices are piling up (for info check out http://www.sinnfein.ie

or check out the celticleague

4. The british government and the N. Irish paramilitaries have recently co-ordinated a series of stunts including:

- the raiding of the Sinn Fein offices and ransacking and confiscation of files (which have mostly been given back)

- an increased level of paramilitary violence directed mostly at catholics, especially in volatile areas of Belfast, with British army and PSNI looking on and even protecting the hooligans

- a demand from Blair that the IRA disband before any peace talks and politics including Sinn Fein continue, despite the fact that the IRA and Sinn Fein are not the same entity, while the Unionist parties keep arming and recruiting for their paramilitaries which, unlike the IRA, have not kept to the ceasefire agreed to under the Good Friday agreement.

This has all culminated in the suspension of the N. Irish assembly, and the probable cancellation of the upcoming elections in which SF were heading towards an unprecedented large part of the vote.

One wonders why Blair keeps yapping in accord with everything Bush says.

[This message has been edited by Gwydion (edited 29 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Gwydion (edited 29 October 2002).]

the first casualty of war is truth, it seems we've been at war for fifty years or more. what difference will one more war make? more bitterness, more reprisals and so the cycle goes.

thinking on another tangent just recently, maybe dubya is actually quite smart/something of a visionary perhaps, i mean it's pretty obvious where america and its corporations, war industry etc is headed without cheap fuel. imagine the oversized pickups piled up the highways because cheap fuel is no longer available. battle on george you fucking legend, take no notice of the herd.

Guest reville

WD i just hope dubya is as dumb as he looks (alfred E neuman?)otherwise he is supremely fucking evil, make no mistake wink.gif (and i mean that in the quasireligious tone he loves so much - his complete disregard for human sufferring makes him and his cronies forerunners for the rightwing american ' homegrown antichrist of 2002/2003 awards')

Sass! What are you doing out of bed? That'd be right, the one time you come out to see us you have to fire us all up and then go again... wink.gif

poor sass seems to have edited his profile, must have got kicked out of bed.....unless he just ducked out for pizza.

nah still reside in the same place just i think we were off our heads when we made that profile and we thought the joke might be wearing a bit thin.

still active as ever, hehe biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

better get a bit of rum into your systems to skeety-proof yeselves, just heard there's a bit of malaria going round cairns.

just to support the yanks; ok their govt does seem to be the most evil, short sighted ever, but america publishes more, & more foriegn translations than any other western country. never forget it was US youth who started the whole globalisation awareness protests w/Seattle.

It was *not* the US youth who started it at all. The issues they addressed are the same as have been protested against, argued about and fought for decades. All that has changed are the names and the subtleties. Further, Seattle not only involved a lot of people from other countries, but rode on the back of actions such as that of the Zapatistas in Mexico, who, due their proximity to the US, heightened the awareness of many youths in the USA especially.

There is more to it, of course, but to say they *started* the movement is like saying the US establishment *started* imperialism. :-p

I agree, the US has a lot of freedoms, and there are a lot of people there willing to undertake tasks that other people will not; but remember, their freedom (such a loaded word) and resources to do this rests solidly on the US repression of egalitarian and democratic economic and social development in scores (at least) of countries.

Guest reville

I just thought id mention the danger in dislodging the FARC

They arent the revolutionary force they once were, they have a solid grip on a large territory

Amongst and At the edges of these territories are pockets of 'no mans lands' run by local militias and ultra leftist maoist guerillas that even the FARC cant control.This is what i am told by connected sources anyway.

If the FARC suffers a leadership crisis and falters this could have a major destabilising action on the whole region with the escalation leading to massive loss of life. a total bloodbath chaos of factional fighting fed by US arms i bet.

I wonder how exactly the US govt intends to rule a country thatll be left with no infrastructure, loaded with weapons and massive civil anger.

I guess we'll get our test case with afghanistan and the southern phillipines.

....and iraq, and saudi arabia, and north korea,and....and...and well i'm sure there's still a few left.