The Corroboree
woof woof woof

Looking for cool shirts

looking for t-shirts with some deep psytrance art/ geometric patterns, shroomies etc,... or other psy related stuff.

like the ones you can find here on www.pollinator.nl < they are a little too xpensive for my budget,.. but they are kool

or Torsten,... maybe an idea for your store?

Or maybe someone wants to open an online shop and put up a link at SAB homepage.. I am sure there is a big enough market for such in Austrailia.

I would order from you if the shirts are to my liking

i love this one

Computer Geeks

what type of setup do you need to print so many colours onto t-shirts?

some of these look great.

some mates and i were thinking of printing a run of shirts at some point but would be 2 colours max i think. you would probably need to print a lot of shirts to make it worthwhile to have so many colours.

i made these shirts a while back, i still got 1 large, 1 small and a few mediums left.

image1.jpg

the blue print is a lot less fluoro-y in real life

$20 + postage, were cheaper before but am broke as hell now.

awesome guys! twix - kewl design! No offense ment - the idea is great,... I would like the image to be a little more detailed and sharper.

Apo - had the same ideas - molecules and plants ,... maybe mixed with indiginous designs with a modern twist to it.

I once saw a super mega kick ass geometric pattern shirt - maaaan I wish I could that one xactly.

grrrr - I used to be good at drawing - now I do not have the patience for it anymore - focussed on too many other things :P

I definatly think there is a market for such T-shirts in Oz :D I know i would buy i few im just waiting till Apoth gets enough $$$ to get his idea going :cool:

T wat do you think? about such Shirts with psychadelic designs etc?

Strangebrew Thats a awesome site :D they got alot of wicked full print shrirts and UV banners :D

[ 20. August 2005, 09:21: Message edited by: Young Tripper ]

quote:

I would like the image to be a little more detailed and sharper.

LOL yeah know what you mean, the image is a stone relief of pilzintecuhtli, "the most noble prince"... i got the pic from another site and offered to pay them royalties (a pittance, in any case) but the guy replied "we don't own the copyright to this image, it's over x thousands of years old". which i thought was cool

yeah, would be cool if someone set up a site where people could flog their designs.

I am happy to stock shirt and other stuff if anyone is willing to make them. we add 30% for processing for anything like books, shirts, etc, so that's the best retail distribution deal anywhere!! We will buy outright if we like the design or offer on commission if we are not sure it will sell within 18 months.

I was interested in getting some stuff printed a few years ago, but I really have my hands full with SAB and Wandjina as it is and don't want to branch out into anything else.

If anyone has designs etc, but not enough cash to get a decent size run printed then email me and we can come to an arrangement where we guarantee an immediate purchase after production. This makes all the difference to a lot of upstarts.

Twix's shirts are excellent, well printed and no signs of fading/degrade at all so far.

[ 21. August 2005, 02:50: Message edited by: gerbil ]

**Tasteless alert!!

Not exactly psychedelic but still cool.

http://www.tshirthell.com

I think the limited editions(no longer available) section has the best.

Be sure to check out the 'contest' section as well.

This was one of my favourites.

a249_003.jpg

he he he - good one strangebrew - now some of us will think twice before getting all exited

http://www.itiswhatitis.co.uk/t-shirts/

this one has alot of fun ones!

[ 25. August 2005, 04:41: Message edited by: brian ]

Easiest way to get a screen I found was to take a B&W image to the art shop in Gillies St. They have a heat machine that makes screens - the black is where the paint will go thru. Used to cost about $15.

Drawbacks being the image has to be under A4 size and you still have to screen print it. I took mine along to the t-shirt shop in Hindley St. - cool guy, only charged me $2 to print it!

Some of the iron-on products they make for home-printers aren't too bad. Just don't put them in the washing machine.

that sounds awesome.

you get crisp lines? what do you use for the ink and how do you apply it?

i really want to get some crazy shirts happening that look as pro as possible.

What choo talkin' 'bout Willis? This?

quote:

Some of the iron-on products they make for home-printers aren't too bad. Just don't put them in the washing machine.

I meant computer printers. I don't know if you could call the results professional looking - you'll never beat a proper silk-screen but smaller designs look OK.

was actually talking about printing using the screens made by that place on hindley.

you can get screens made and then print the shirts yourself yeah?

when i say print i dont mean computer printing i mean screen printing

Theres a shop in Adelaide at semaphore called third dimension which sells psychdelic tshirts. I've seen people wearing them at trance parties and they look pretty awesome.

Does anyone know where to get kits for making iron on prints?

quote:

you can get screens made and then print the shirts yourself yeah?

Nah, I got the screen made, framed it up with some heavy duty cardboard and masking tape and took it along because I didn't want to stuff it up like I had in the past and didn't want to shell out for the paint. He did everything - he screened it and heat set it for me.

I think most screen-printers would be happy to do it but I doubt if most would only charge $2! But what I got done was fairly small and didn't use much paint and it was a while ago too.

quote:

Does anyone know where to get kits for making iron on prints?

Any big store that sells computer paper usually sell the iron-on stuff.

Spotlight stores also sell small cheap sets of t-shirt paints including fluorescent ones.

Narayan,

you can get kits for making iron on designs from big W or most computer/printing stores..

i have made some before and they come out reasonably well. They aren't perfect but the price for

one-off runs is good

That is an awesome shirt!

Wonder if they ship to Australia?

Website is pretty dody.