Sign in to follow this  
Dubius

Is suicide a good idea?

What if a man has no family

His friends just understood as a formula in a game

A life made of struggle, stress and loss

No tust

No hope

Understanding that everything is pragmatic and the love is just the relivant satisfaction of need.

The rules of our existance are apparent in the boundaries produced by our actions.

We don't know what happens when we die; our expiration is beheld and defined by the living.

Death is the assurance that life exists.

Q. What is always dark by made by light?

A. A shadow!

suicide is a good idea - but only if you are satisfied that there is nothing more to gained by living.

The selfish act is most definitely the one imposed by those left complaining that the person who died left them behind.

This selfishness comes from the false expectations held by these people for the recently departed and may in fact have indirectly lead to this poor souls feelings of failure and worthlessness anyway.

The thing that holds me here sometimes is my belief in karma and my understanding of psychology as it relates to heritage.These 2 processes dictate our strengths and vulnerabilities and also more importantly how our off-spring turn out.

So whilst I understand how one would want to end the pain, there's something else inside that says

"It won't go away...it's just going to be passed on and delayed"

Newtons laws of physics would even agree here

I'm genetically/karmically vulnerable to depression,anxiety,panic,alcoholism,nicotine addiction.The Key here is to recognise you're strengths v vulnerabilities and work with them even if it goes against the grain otherwise you will NEVER be happy.

You are a kindred spirit Dube so pm any time if you wanna chat with someone who feels the black in black cause there are always white days you just gotta find something to inspire you for you!

Hang on that's being selfish :rolleyes:

PH:

quote:

you are suicidal because you drink too much, nothing more to say.

--------------------

don't resent!

I hear resent for alcohol here dude...do you like being called a "skinny prick"?

cause I don't and I am and so are you I know

I'd say the Dude drinks BECAUSE they're suicidal???

often happens this way IME somehow stalls the process if not just by numbing a reality that seems too overpowering for normality.

As you can appreciate Planthelper, nobody with a problem is going to react favourably to this type of attitude...I had to say to someone just yesterday

"Do you tell other people they are too fat?"

"No...." they said

"Well....unfortunately it hurts just the same"

:o:o:o

We are what we are and we each have our own to deal with but I'll always help anyone worse off than myself.

:):):):):):):)

[ 07. June 2005, 22:42: Message edited by: gomaos ]

What he said.

You're not the only one gom, especially the last bit.

mescalito, i know what you mean but let me assure you i don't say to fat people you are fat, come on slim down. i would say you are gorgeous and chubby and if you realy want you could loose a few kg's and as such avoid an early death...

i am a non practicing alcoholic only once i accepted my problem fully, imanaged to change it.

i had a triple addiction.

in my youth i drank heaps of alcohol, 2.5l strong austrian beer used to chase down a whole bottle of grants whisky at times...

than i discovered cannabis which allowed me only to drink less. when m children got abducted i smoked 60 rollies a day.

the onl reason wh i gave up all those 3 addictions was because, i aceppted that i had a problem and stopped running away from it or in other words, stopped denying that i had a massive problem. it's all in the mind, so change your views about your abuse!

same with gom's victim conciousness "i have aceppted never to find a woman", bullshit gom you are doing this to yourselfe.

lissen closely gom, i had two woman chasing me on your computer ok, that was nice for my ego and yes proly my looks helped, but i don't care how i look, i even dress shaby so as not to stand out...

only recently i started at rare ocassions to wear nice cloth and this solely to support the good work i do... the gift i posess is a dangerous thing, only since a few years i started using it a bit, believe me you don't want it, and believe me it is very dangerous for who ever posesses it if it get's abused. i never talk about this, but had to now because you gom got it wrong, i say never compare people or yourselfe to others!!

but i compare you now...

do you remeber that australien guy who appeared in tv years ago with 12 woman and 50 children or so? he was ugly and had lots of woman, but you are beautyfull.

you gom have a heart of gold.

you gom lost enough weight, and i've seen chubbier people than you having super girlfriends.

52 is not to old, gom stopp pittying yourselfe, RIGHT NOW!!

remeber what we said, if one is in a good frame of mind, that is what attracts people.

if the way your home looks like is an indicator for your mind than it's no wonder why you are alone, you simply gave up to do anything...

it's obvious that you gom can achive what ever you want, as you showed us with stopping the booze.

you gom gave me the additional strengh needed to quit the booze aswell.

you where my super rolemodel, because of your posts i anaged to stop boozing, so don't portray this negative image of youreselfe.

just simply go out on friday night!

put oscar in care with some friends, no problems.

clean up one room in case somebody wants to come home with you. your place is a mess so you can have an excuse for nor having a sexual partner over, or do you think woman like your mess?

go you see it all wrong, the older one get's the easyier it get's to score a root.

older woman don't need a lot of bla, bla they are in the same boat as you, taking most chances without beeing choosy!!!

go out to the locations wher woman go to be laid, brisi is full of those places, than go hard and chatter many of them up. it takes only seconds to know if a woman wants you or not, don't waste your time on woman which give you the feeling no go...

15% or more of all woan or men are nymphos, meaning they cann't say no if sex is offered, go and play the nummber game, if you have to.

gom, you know i love you so believe me others and specialy woman (would) do the same.

gom stopp feeling like you are missing out, again i say you are boiycotting youreself.

i know it's hard to "snap out of it" as i have been there myselfe and to a certain degree still are. so again in short, have zest for life, radiate happyness and laughter and woman will be attracted to you like insects to the light!!

stopp having excuses like i am too this and that.

a woman that only goes for looks is not worth anything anyway....

when you posted at my looking for female housemate topic, something like you ph will not be alone for long if you choose so, you gave yourselfe the right answere allready!!!

you have choosen to be alone, don't use the this and that's as an excuse.

again i say it:

develope more zest for life.

change your personalety to more outgoing.

laugh a lot when chasing the woman, give them the feeling you are the happyest man on this planet!

start of with a cunnilingus and than just slide in your tool for a fellatio, because as you know australien woman are sexually quite backwards and many of them will not suck unless prompted allready the very first time, lol.

:P

[ 06. June 2005, 12:25: Message edited by: planthelper ]

temporary insanity.

better now

btw when Robert Smith sings exactly the same things I posted, everybody throws money at him to buy it.

When I post it here but

"because you radiate those feelings you mentioned above nobody would like you"

this world is soooooo unfair....

[ 08. June 2005, 00:54: Message edited by: gomaos ]

and because you radiate those feelings you mentioned above nobody would like you.

as i said, you have to be cheerfull and full of zest for life, than people find you attractive.

btw, i followed your exaple and got mselfe a webcam, c ya @ webdate.com

:P

i cant be fucked reading this whole thread.

my O on the whole suicide subject is there is no reason for it.

if you have any doubts about your own life, travel to asia, places like india,cambodia,burma and thailand.

you will learn that life can be still pleasant if your not so demanding on your own requirments to happyness.

life can be tough no doubt, there always more to learn about what actually does make YOUR SOUL happy.

dont sweat it, just focus your energy on something else.

travel should not be missed, try it once even if it is for just a week or 2.

my 3 cents

wow great idea.

Can anyone lend me 10000 bucks?

For travelling?

didn't want to bring this thread up to the top again but have to add this:

Quite obviously some people think, if one is emotionally weak then one is also weak in the head.

This is not the case.

If I post things like I did, I do it mostly as some way of "therapy"...

I can't afford a psychologist, so I'll post it here to get it out somehow...

that doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

I haven't lost my marbles.

[ 16. June 2005, 01:56: Message edited by: gomaos ]