The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

delospermum boseranum

I have a few plants available, approx 2 cm high

group of small plants in small pot $10

also datura metel seedlings $5

gomaos, could you give some info. on delospermum boseranum?, I can't find anything about the plant.

thanks man

gerbil

All I know the bulbs of it can be smoked for sedative/euphoric effects, it was mentioned in a few threads here I think one was "suggestions for calming" I'll check up on that...

seeds are from tst...

a plant somewhat similat to scletium tortuosum...

likes the same growing conditions as well...

perhaps I mispelt it?

thanks for that gomaos,

sounds like an interesting plant, if you have any during spring i'm quite interested, have absolutely no room to put them at the moment, let me know okay?

I've been wondering about this one as well. Lycaeum and Deoxy talk about the genus Delosperma containing DMT and N-methyltryptamine, but I havn't been able to find any solid info on Delosperma Bosseranum yet. It's also mentioned in this paper on the Psychoactive Constituents of the Genus Sceletium. Try a search in the forums, I think tst has posted about it a couple of times.

found the root to be a pleasant mild stimulant and aphrodesiac,dose about half that of sceletium.

the tops made a kanna analogue which seemed slightly milder but more pleasant than other analogues i have made.

combined with shiva impressively morphing closed eye visuals were experienced.

t s t .

I LOVE this plant. I grow heaps of them so that I can have a harvest every now and then. I like to smoke a bit in a rolly with lions ear and some rustica and that is quite relaxing. Also chewing a larger amount is also nice. Stimulating but then sedating.

I've only chewed the root once... I slept for 15hrs but that could've been because I was EXTREMELY tired.

anyways this plant is great.

SC